Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monica having Sonny in her house?

I've seen it all now, what is Monica thinking having the man who murdered her son in her home? You can only forgive so much, but murder shouldn't be one of them

This makes me root for Nelle getting custody even more now. The Corinthos cult has done a lot worse than Nelle over the years.

Comment

• THB54
      THB54 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Sonny only gets the kid he stole from another man shot in the head and in a coma for a year. Oh, yes, Sonny shot another son - but it's okay because he didn't know it was his son. I don't want Nelle to have custody of Wiley, but please don't act like Sonny is any kind of good influence on a child.

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you’re responding to me, I never said Sonny was a good influence on a child. He was a terrible father for all the reasons you mentioned. Luckily, Sonny isn’t Wiley’s father. Michael is. He’s the fighting for custody. He’s the one that will raise Wiley, not Sonny. Even if Sonny were to raise Wiley though, as bad as he is, Nell is worse. She had absolutely no regard for her child’s wellbeing.
      Last edited by Manninglover87; May 13, 2020, 08:38 AM.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been rooting for Nelle all along...just to see the pain and suffering of the other one's would be enough for me!

Ugh. Everyone must bow down to Sonny, even the woman whose child he murdered. He’s got a lot of nerve walking in the door of the Quartermaines.

It makes absolutely no sense for Monica to tolerate it. Unrealistic! Thats why the ratings are not better because of irritating stuff like this turns people off to watching

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe Monica was tolerating Sonny and his presence because this marriage is what Diane has led MIchael and the Qs is the best chance to gain sole custody of Wylie. Sonny having a judge or two in his pocket that would facilitate a marriage is an inconvenience that even Monica will smile at.

Monica loves Michael, and will tolerate Sonny for his sake. Sonny has been there before.

Comment

• THB54
      THB54 commented
      Editing a comment
      AJ wouldn't have had to steal Michael if Sonny and Carly would have let him have a part in Michael's life. What AJ did might have been terrible, but it's not like Sonny and Carly were willing to play fair.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think there is a might about it. What he did was terrible and he involved other children in his scheme. What he did put him on level with carly

• thecourt99
      thecourt99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing. It's not the first time Sonny's been there. Does this get rehashed every time Sonny goes to the house?

It also bothered me that Sonny thought it was his place to question Julian being there. Just shut up Sonny EEven if you thought he was there for the wedding it is not your place

Comment

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that bugged me too. He had absolutely no business questioning Julian on him being there.

• Ilovmydog
      Ilovmydog commented
      Editing a comment
      And, they both have sons who live there! How ironic is that?

• CarnyQueen
      CarnyQueen commented
      Editing a comment
      That bugged me too. It's not Sonny's home, it's Monica's house, Alan gave it to her.

Plus, doesn't Sonny know that Julian's son lives there?

The Q’s treated AJ horribly in their own right. Can’t blame AJ’s family’s own actions on Sonny, or Carly for that matter. Hell, Monica once told Jason he was Michael’s rightful father herself. There are things involving AJ that are simply not the fault of CarSon, Monica allowing either in the house is on Monica.

Comment

Sonny murdered Monica's unarmed son in cold blood. And he thinks he has the right to say who should be in her house. That's insane. Old skool Monica would have made Sonny's life a misery for killing her son.

As for Michael, he's a passive pawn. He may love Wiley, but he did a terrible thing to him taking him from Lucas instead of maybe living with Lucas and planning steps to reunification. But no. He had to have his son because Sonny told him to. An instant separation like that is traumatic for a nearly two year old and Michael had zero consideration for Wiley and Lucas in that. As for his parenting strategy of cry it out for a traumatized toddler, . Even Sasha got that that was not the way to go.

And this sham MoC, predictable borefest.

Comment

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why shouldn’t Michael take his child. It is his child. He had every right to him. He didn’t give him up. Yes, a terrible thing was done, but it was by Brad and Nell’s hands, not Michael’s. Also, Lucas is the that relinquished Wiley. Michael didn’t have to force him. He knew it was the right thing. Perhaps he thought prolonging the inevitable would only be more painful. Michael made it very clear that he wants Lucas in Wiley’s life. If Lucas doesn’t see him (I assume he does), it was his choice.

Letting Wiley cry it out was not about missing Lucas. Michael’s point was that when a child wakes up in the middle of the night, it’s sometimes better to let him go back to sleep himself, and that’s not wrong. Children need to learn to go to sleep themselves.

On a different note, I take your point on Sonny. I was fine with him until he questioned Julian about why he was there. It was none of his business why Julian was in someone else’s house.
        Last edited by Manninglover87; May 12, 2020, 05:44 PM.

• MeTyme
        MeTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously what is the deal with everyone having to kiss Sonny’s ..... butt. It makes me dislike this character even more with things like this. Monica is a veteran character whose Been on GH way longer than Sonny. he needs to bow down to her.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        My heart broke for Lucas - but he did the right thing for himself and for Wiley. Prolonging it would have been even MORE confusing for Wiley - and painful for he and Lucas. Living together wouldn't have been any good for ANY of them. The band aid NEEDED to be ripped off for an easier transition.

Letting a child cry it out may work for some - and may not work for others. Because Michael was a brand new father - he had to try out different methods to see what would work the best for his son.

Originally posted by militarymom View Post
      Monica loves Michael, and will tolerate Sonny for his sake. Sonny has been there before.
      I agree that she tolerates Sonny for Michael's sake, but she usually greets him with a little unveiled contempt in her voice. Today she was down right pleasant.

Comment

Even though Michael is AJ's son and a Q by blood, I still hate the idea that he is the CEO of ELQ and that he lives in the mansion. I think he should take his son and the latest addition to his string of women to the Corrinthos compound. Why was the wedding not held at the Corrinthos'?

Comment

• marciat
          marciat commented
          Editing a comment
          Ned should be the CEO of ELQ.

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Monica wanted to host the wedding. She seemed ecstatic about the whole thing. She also undoubtedly want Michael and Wiley (and now Willow) in her home.

Sonny did not murder AJ in cold blood. In fact, it was very much the opposite.

Comment

• divamagenta
          divamagenta commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree ghfan2001! Ava convinced Sonny that AJ was about to kill her, which wasn't a stretch to believe, given AJs track record. If Sonny hadn't intervened, people would have then complained that he was heartless and evil to NOT take action.

• CarnyQueen
          CarnyQueen commented
          Editing a comment
          AJ's hands were up and he was trying to explain. Not only did Sonny shoot him, but then he failed to get immediate medical help for him. And it doesn't matter that Ava was egging him on -- Sonny made a conscious choice to shoot AJ and then a conscious choice to let him lie there and bleed. And he later said he would do it all again.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          AJ was well away from Ava. He hand his up in the air - literally begging for his life. Sonny shot him because he WANTED TO. He's ALWAYS hated him - and this was the perfect excuse. He's NOT sorry - and admitted that he would do it again.

Two things. When Willie is older how will he feel about sonny murdering aj. Second has sonny ever apologized to monica about murdering aj.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m guessing Wiley won’t care much since he’ll never know AJ. As for Sonny apologizing, I wouldn’t want him to because it would be a lie, and that would be another insult to Monica. He should just never mention it unless she brings it up.

Monica more upset about Lucy more than Sonny. Sonny. You know. He killed your son.

Comment

I’m going to assume that Monica was thinking that she is an adult and can be civil to Sonny long enough for her Grandson to get married.

Comment

• THB54
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a shame that Sonny - who is also supposed to be an adult - can't be civil in Monica's house long enough for his stolen son to get married.

Sonny's bad enough but he invited Lucy haha

Comment

It's hilarious that Monica tells everyone in PC that it is HER house. But she's not allowed to tell Sonny that, the man who murdered her son. At times this show is a joke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X