Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned is going to have a heart attack if

Ned was upset just seeing Julian with Brook Lynn, so he’ll probably have a conniption if Julian and Brook Lynn ever become romantically involved.

After today’s show, I’m not sure they’re going there- if I’m not mistaken, Nelle is about to blackmail Julian into marriage.

Comment

Ned is going to have a heart attack when he realizes Brook Lynn sold her ELQ to her manager who then sold them to Valentin - let’s not forget. We haven’t seen much about Valentin’s intended takeover of ELQ lately but it’s still happening.

Comment

Julian us going to have his hands full with his blushing bride!

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's see... Kiss, kill, marry... I know what Julian should pick.

I am not a fan of (this) Brooklynn but you're right--can you imagine his wife and now daughter c/would have slept with Julian? Plus his ex-Alexis did too?! LOL Monica is right, tough love can backfire.

Comment

Julian would NOT be the best choice for Nelle to win a custody battle! She needs someone squeaky clean. Like Jax, Chase, Finn...

Comment

So Nelle would be Leo's stepmother if she and Julian marry.

Comment

Originally posted by Blonde One View Post
              After today’s show, I’m not sure they’re going there- if I’m not mistaken, Nelle is about to blackmail Julian into marriage.
              I have not watched yet and from what I hear will only get to see half of the show. Nelle should blackmail Julian to say that Brad admitted to him he switched babies unbeknownst to Nell. This will surely be better than Nelle marrying an ex mobster like Julian. I don't see how the judge would not give her shared custody.

Comment

If Julian marries her I will give up, especially when he just got through telling Sonny Nelle would not be the right choice for custody. Then he goes and lets her BS him and marries her. Tell me NO.

ETA It was so good to see Ned today,,,,I wonder if he will still try to get Michael out of CEO.
                Last edited by Wild Horses; May 12, 2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• McShirls
                  McShirls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He told Tracy on the phone that he wasn't giving up the position of CEO.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X