Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelle and speculation as to why she is late for court..

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelle and speculation as to why she is late for court..

I guess she and Julian are borrowing the Q jet to get married in Vegas, good thing the flight plan was already filed. I wonder if she will walk in with her wedding dress to court.. LOL

Yes to your post except the Q jet.
    I fully expect Nelle to arrive in full wedding regalia, complete with the blusher veil over her face.....

Comment

I'd like to know how she thinks a judge is going to react to Julian Jerome as a spouse. Not the same way as to Willow Tait as a spouse, that's for sure.

Comment

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87
        Soap Addict
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts exactly! Diane told Michael he couldn't marry Sasha because she would hurt his chances for custody. How in the world the world does Nell think marrying a former mob boss and convicted felon is going to help her case in the slightest?

• cadreamin'
        cadreamin'
        Executive Poster
        cadreamin' commented
        Editing a comment
        Really - how is a mobster, excuse me, ex mobster going to give Nelle any leverage over Michael? Oh wait, this is Port Charles, so anything could happen. My first thought was what will Sonny do?? Julian just made it clear that he was on MIchael’s side.

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69
        Aspiring soap scribe
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        REally just being married should not mean that much and Sasha had a whole lot less against her than Julian has.
        Really What can she say that Brook says he tampered with the brakes. I bet Brook would lie and say she didn't say it. Not for Julian but Wylie and Micahel

Michael and Willow are neither one Saints. Michael murdered two people, Willow was in c cult and had a child by the leader of the cult. Michael has been living with Sasha at the Q's as his girlfriend until tonight then he marries Willow who has been living with Chase. So what if Julien married Nelle. It's all a crazy writing mess so just go with the flow, Julien and Nelle. Hey Bring it on. GH has become a no holds barred show so I'm down with it.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Willow was FORCED into a cult at a young age by her mother. Shiloh was a serial rapist who brainwashed his VICTIMS - and branded them for ish and giggles. Willow escaped the cult - and TRIED to do right by her baby by giving him up for adoption. Nothing that happened to her was her fault.

I blame Diane for this forced marriage fiasco. SHE is the "top rate" lawyer that put this into Michael's head. Kowtowing to a little girl - instead of standing up for her client. It's SHAMEFUL what TIIC have done to a once amazing character.

• lukeslove
        lukeslove
        Aspiring soap scribe
        lukeslove commented
        Editing a comment
        A judge is NOT going to know all the backstory of Willow and her history about Shiloh. The show doesn't have time for that. Bottom Line- Michael marries Willow out of the blue in a quickie ceremony while just days before Sasha is living as Michael's girlfriend at the Qs and Willow is living with Chase. The writing is just ridiculous . Julien is a reformed mobster with secrets of his own down to the most recent of Molly having a one night stand.. It's a soap crazy a$$ story. Writers having Diane give such dumbass advice is par for the course for these writers. All characters good and bad are subject to writer's pen. It's how the soapworld rolls these days so defending a character falls on deaf ears. Better learn to live with it.

I pray Julian doesn't marry Nelle. I pray Julian kills her instead LOL. If he did [kill her], he'd get backings and alibis from everyone, including Sonny but once Sonny finds out Julian knew about the baby swap, Sonny will threaten death again, but by then, Brooklynn will be in love with Julian, and since she loves her Uncle Sonny and "he'll take her word on anything," Sonny will give Julian a pass. Circle of life. I can here Elton John singing as I post this.

Comment

I think Nelle makes the story interesting. Yes she is bad but GH needs a shot in the arm for this boring Michael Willow boring story. I love the actress who plays Nelle. She is great at being bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeslove View Post
        I think Nelle makes the story interesting. Yes she is bad but GH needs a shot in the arm for this boring Michael Willow boring story. I love the actress who plays Nelle. She is great at being bad.
        I wish they would give Nelle more layers, but I do agree that she makes the Michael/Willow storyline more interesting.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek
          Senior Board Member
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that she is a sociopath - I usually call her a psychopath - but TPTB seem determined to back away from writing her this way. It's the reason for everyone comparing her to Carly and saying that Nelle has been hurt so much she doesn't know how to do anything but hurt other people. That kind of writing implies Nelle is just a vixen who would get better with intense therapy. Since it doesn't look like CL is going anywhere, the writers are trying to unpaint the corner she got back into. If that is indeed what they are trying to do, then I stand by what I wrote. She needs layers and some real vulnerability. And even then I doubt I would buy it because CL has done such a great job of playing Nelle the psychopath.

• ann gabriel
          ann gabriel
          Board Regular
          ann gabriel commented
          Editing a comment
          ScrubsFan#1 ……….. BINGO!

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is the problem with TIIC. They take GOOD actors - take their characters into these horrendous corners - trap them their for months - and years - then take a real shine to them - then try to UNDO all of the DAMAGE that they caused. For ME characters like Franco, Dr.O, and Nelle will NEVER be redeemed - EVER. The reason they made Franco commit the most HIDEUOS and atrocious crimes - is that they were killing him off - and he would NEVER be a part of everyday GH life. Now they've revived him - trying desperately to shove a square peg into a round hole - made his character completely unrecognizable - and turned him into Mr. Mom. I'm sorry - but it looks absolutely RIDICULOUS.

Dr.O is another one that should have only brought out the odd time - like Jerry Jax to cause trouble. Forcing her into mainstream GH is again - to ME is Ludacris. I'm biased because of what she did to Robin. But no matter what kind of SL they put her into - or how funny of a script she has - or how well she sings - when *I* look at her - all I can see is Robin strapped to that table and being forcibly electroshocked. Begging her family to come and rescue her.

Nelle I feel is in the same boat. I posted on here a few times the clinical definition of a female sociopath - and every single point described some part of Nelle's personality over the past two years. It was eerie. I feel she is exactly like a young female version of Ryan. Unable to feel real or genuine love for anybody. Taking pleasure in hurting others. Showing no genuine guilt, regret, or remorse for those that they've hurt. Conning and manipulating those around them to get what they want. Just look what happened to Kevin - when he tried to "redeem" Ryan. He almost lost everything - and barely came out of it alive. I feel we would be getting the same wasted effort with Nelle. She and Kevin DON'T WANT to become better people. They are PROUD of the damage they've done - and don't give an ish about the people they've hurt. They will climb over ANYONE to get what they want.

That's why *I* personally feel that any "redemption" for Nelle will just look incredibly fake. Because deep down - the character just doesn't care.

If she is successful in marrying Julian what does that accomplish?

Julian isn't related to the baby.
        Julian is a productive citizen, but he has his own public history of cramming.

Michael had to marry an angel. If she can get away with marrying Julian, it makes Michael marrying Willow even more stupid.

Also...how many people are going to get away with blackmailing Julian? When will he get out from under these people?

Maybe he can sandbag Nelle and use that to keep Sonny from killing him and just tell the truth already. This is ridiculous. Especially given that Dr. O can blow up Nelle's spot and she's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
          If she is successful in marrying Julian what does that accomplish?
          Also...how many people are going to get away with blackmailing Julian? When will he get out from under these people?
          The police found no evidence, so WHY is Julian letting these women blackmail him?

Comment

• thecourt99
            thecourt99
            Aspiring soap scribe
            thecourt99 commented
            Editing a comment
            That too. There is nothing at all tying Julian to the accident other than the fact that he is letting them blackmail him. Maybe he knows that Sonny is a hothead and doesn't care. Either way, I need Doctor O to return.

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek
            Senior Board Member
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            Because he's not worried about the police. He's worried about Sonny. Sonny would believe Brook Lynn, and probably wouldn't hesitate to come looking for Julian with a gun. Also, Julian knows any inroads he made with Lucas would be erased by the truth. I suspect that matters more to him than Sonny.

Definitely believe Nelle is marrying Julian to "counter attack" Michael and Willow's marriage by blackmailing him about Lucas and Brad's accident. I swear I REALLY get tired of Julian gettin' the short end of the stick but I'm gonna look at it as karmic payback for keepin' the Wiley secret and for trying to kill Brad. Though, I don't know what marrying an ex-mobster is going to do for Nelle's "image" in court? It would be really ironic if the court sees BOTH these marriages as false and Wiley ends up in some kind of foster care for a few months.

Comment

I was trying to figure out how Julian helps Nelle and I think it might be that what Julian can offer is the fact that as Wiley's "grandfather," he's someone who has been in Wiley's life from day one and someone that Wiley will be comfortable with so he won't be going home with someone he doesnt know that way even if Nelle is his mother. Also, Nelle might even open the door to saying that she wants Lucas to be a part of Wiley's life too. That takes away the edge that Michael had as the only one of the two who knew Wiley is whole life *and* can offer a two-person home, as well as someone who (like Willow) has always thought of Wiley as family.

Comment

If this happens the wriers are hacks and think were idiots. After they made a big deal about Michael cant marry Sasha.

Comment

…… because she got eaten by an Anaconda?
                ....….because she got crushed by an 18 wheeler?
                ....….because she suddenly developed fast moving flesh eating disease?
                ....….because she got bludgeoned by a crowd for boring them to death?

Doesn't really matter, does it?

We all know this character, as a writers' fav, will win custody and never go away until her presence consumes/obliterates GH.

JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaning Negan View Post
                  If this happens the wriers are hacks and think were idiots. After they made a big deal about Michael cant marry Sasha.
                  Well yes they are hacks

Comment

Well here is how the boring story of Michael and Willow get custody goes. They sit at the Q's marveling at Wylie's cuteness while sitting on the couch doing nothing.. Talk about a boring story..Of course they have to have some villan to make it soapy. If it's the all American family you desire to watch, the Brady Bunch is still in reruns.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X