Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small thing about Portia which may be importent

When Portia was in elevator she gave a long look to cyrus. Could she be a member of his organization or could cyrus be trina real father? Just asking.

Or could she just be glaring at the man who had her daughter kidnapped and had Marcus killed?

Comment

I can't see the classy Portia with Cyrus. I think maybe she just hates him.

Comment

Obviously she's the 'inside man', running medical records to Cyrus so he can sell illegal drugs to people who are getting kicked off legal medication.

All sarcasm aside, i'm pretty sure that she just hates the man that kidnapped her daughter and killed her ex.

Comment

I wonder what Portia's being in charge of Internal Medicine will bring about? Maybe in the future she will have to operate on Cyrus in order to save his life.

Comment

Friz4ever - I really thought when Jordan & Cyrus had their big conversation, then Curtis asked Jordan if she & Marcus had a child, that Jordan's answer was very distracting. I really believe Jordan & Cyrus slept together (hence all Cyrus' comments about what a great asset she had been to his organization/team). I believe that Trina is her daughter, and Marcus & Portia raised Trina so that Cyrus wouldn't know he had a child. I'm betting at some point we will find out that TJ is on whatever they're calling Ancestry.com and that's who Trina's relative is.

Comment

Originally posted by morgana View Post
              Friz4ever - I really thought when Jordan & Cyrus had their big conversation, then Curtis asked Jordan if she & Marcus had a child, that Jordan's answer was very distracting. I really believe Jordan & Cyrus slept together (hence all Cyrus' comments about what a great asset she had been to his organization/team). I believe that Trina is her daughter, and Marcus & Portia raised Trina so that Cyrus wouldn't know he had a child. I'm betting at some point we will find out that TJ is on whatever they're calling Ancestry.com and that's who Trina's relative is.
              I like the simple, "Curtis is Trina's dad" He can get all up in Cyrus' face as Big Poppa and just bisch slap him for just looking in the direction of his kid. Yeah. I like that.

And Curtis could be that relative from that site, yes? Along with Aunt Stella, who also found out someone was out there.

Comment

I think there's a possibility that Portia knows more about Cyrus than we think. Don't forget, we know that she knew details of Taggart's investigation from back in the day. She could've been the leak that exposed their real identities.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X