X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuvIsLife
    commented on 's reply
    @Shellyinphx

I thought Michael was interesting then somewhat too but they ruined it by having him CONTINUE to focus on Sonny and Carly by trying to take custody of Avery. If he had just written them off and built his own life that would have been fine and great but he just kept obsessing over them so it eventually got old. Also I thought him and Sabrina were like a mother and son...during that time.

• Q777S
    replied
    Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
    Sorry you feel that way.
    Michael was glowing during the ceremony - he acted like a man in love. Bizarre, considering that this is arranged marriage. But Michael dominated that scene to me.
    before chase hookd up with willow, i thought she and michael would be coupled together. so i think this is their destiny.
    and i soooo agree- michael was glowing like i’ve never seen him before .

willow looked at bit reserved and uncertain, but i think both will fall in love now that they are married. and this makes me happy

Leave a comment:

• slylett
    replied
    I like Chase, Willow and Michael, but I enjoy Chase and Willow. They make each other shine. Their love story was a good one. I will always be a fan of theirs. Michael too me, is just blah. Don't get me wrong. He's a nice guy, but he's no Harrison Chase. I don't agree with what Chase and Sasha did by any means. I don't like to see people try to play God with other peopls lives, however saying that. Willow didn't have to marry Michael.

Leave a comment:

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    Who said she was forced? Not me, but I do think her wishes were ignored and she was manipulated because she loves a little boy. Neither Michael or chase really cares what she wants or needs.

• emsnana
    commented on 's reply
    This story is so stupid ...they could of had a fake marriage like Jax and Alexis and wouldn't of had to ruin friendship and romance between the 4

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    A great many people liked when Michael was angry at Sonny. And I think CD is a good actor who can do what's needed if it's written. Bad writing isn't his fault

• eileenregina
    replied
    I love Chase and I love his relationship with his brother Finn. I also loved his friendship with Michael but the writers ruined that with this a$$inine story. I don't recall Michael ever having a close male friend his own age and it was nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think Chase/Willow are dead. (Sorry, I hate squish names.) Michael and Nelle are just angst for this couple. The writers over the past two days have given us every reason to believe they love each other enough to find their way back to each other.

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    Agree to disagree. The last time Michael was written as anything but uber-nice-guy, he went up against Sonny. And many viewers (not me, included) did not like that. But in this instance, I think a devious Michael would work, no need for a recast because CD can bring it.

• emsnana
    commented on 's reply
    I love how they light up the screen when they are together sand Chases smile would melt a heart of stone

• lala214
    commented on 's reply
    Willow was not FORCED to do anything. She married Michael b/c that's what she always wanted to do. Chase "cheating" on her didn't mean she had to marry Michael. Willow has some agency over her life and her choices. Chillow is dead. GH has always wanted the boring Millow, and that's where this is headed.

Hopefully, they pair up Chase w/Nelle, Sasha, or BLQ. If they don't, the actor will probably be let go. The actress who plays Sasha should be concerned b/c she's likely to be let go soon too unless they pair her up w/someone.

• lala214
    commented on 's reply
    Wanda Wolek - It's too late to do something like that w/Michael. Remember when Nikolas was suddenly being devious, getting ppl shot, and stealing companies. That was the MOST INTERESTING I found Nikolas in years! I loved everything Nikolas did, but I was in the minority. Most hated the changes in character. If nice, wimpy Michael were to suddenly be scheming (and interesting), ppl would flip out. His character is done.

I think a recast could bring out a new Michael - more devious, scheming, and gray.

• Maxiegirl
    replied
    Chase is a total dreamboat and I agree tall, dark and handsome. Watching the flashbacks today and yesterday Chase and Willow are the love story. I felt the love between them. They still love each other. To me they are like a legacy couple like a LL2 (Lucky & Liz). They have such a sparkle between them. I really do want Chase and Willow to be reunited down the road. This is just a setback for them but it’s like those who wanted Jasam reunited I will always want Chillow to be reunited because I see them as the love of each other’s lives. Soulmates!

Leave a comment:

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    I'm just irritated because a better story would have been to have Chase help Willow work through her grief without Wiley. Yes, she was crying a lot but had anyone taken the time to help her instead of pushing her to stay in his life she could get past it. She has dealt with worst.

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
    but after today I am all for Michael& Willow and I hope it works out for them.
    Yeah today was interesting. It seems Michael is happy and Willow May soon be happy also

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X