Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase sparkles with everyone and Michael brings gloom

Every scene , every character sparkles when they are with Chase ..I am even liking Sasha with him ...this actor just has a lot of charisma...Michael on me other hand managed to even get me not to care for Willow who I loved before ...there just is no sparkle of fun charisma when it comes to Michael ...I said I wasn't going to watch anymore and I did turn it off and deleted the timer when the psycho Nelle was banging on Julian door

Sorry you feel that way.
    Michael was glowing during the ceremony - he acted like a man in love. Bizarre, considering that this is arranged marriage. But Michael dominated that scene to me.

Comment

• cadreamin'
      cadreamin'
      Executive Poster
      cadreamin' commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve always seen a sparkle in Michael when he’s with Willow - going back to the grief group meetings. I think he will easily fall in love with her and would have already if not for Chase.

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he is already in love with Willow based on your comment. The spark is there, but Michael stepped aside for Chase and stayed a friend to Willow.

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek
      Senior Board Member
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      I came to the conclusion yesterday that Michael is indeed in love with Willow. He just didn't realize it or want to admit it to himself because she was so happy with Chase. But now he is getting married to her.

That's because Chase is classic leading man material. Tall, dark, handsome, and charismatic. He shines and sparkles as you say with literally any and everyone he interacts with and in turn makes them sparkle. They could effortlessly pair him with Willow, Sasha, Nelle, or Brooklyn (based on chemistry not necessarily story). He's just got the "IT" factor.

Michael on the other hand is drab and dreary. No chemistry with anyone and robotically goes through the motions in every pairing and then deletes any connection he claimed to have had when it's time for him to be moved along to the next story. They have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at him and yet everyone blames the women when his pairings fall flat. At this point it's time to admit they botched the Michael character and move on. Can't have a soap centered around a guy who can't carry a romance...

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek
      Senior Board Member
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree to disagree. The last time Michael was written as anything but uber-nice-guy, he went up against Sonny. And many viewers (not me, included) did not like that. But in this instance, I think a devious Michael would work, no need for a recast because CD can bring it.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx
      Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      A great many people liked when Michael was angry at Sonny. And I think CD is a good actor who can do what's needed if it's written. Bad writing isn't his fault

• LuvIsLife
      LuvIsLife
      Soap Addict
      LuvIsLife commented
      Editing a comment
      @Shellyinphx

I thought Michael was interesting then somewhat too but they ruined it by having him CONTINUE to focus on Sonny and Carly by trying to take custody of Avery. If he had just written them off and built his own life that would have been fine and great but he just kept obsessing over them so it eventually got old. Also I thought him and Sabrina were like a mother and son...during that time.

I thought Michael was glowing with happiness. Chase is more handsome, but Michael's truly good heart makes him attractive as well. I thought the wedding was sweet.

Comment

• cadreamin'
      cadreamin'
      Executive Poster
      cadreamin' commented
      Editing a comment
      They both reacted after the kiss like maybe this could be !! I’m pulling for them. I have liked Michael with Willow since she first arrived.

I didn't really see gloom with Michael at all. He's not my favorite but I don't think he's nothng but misery all the time either. I wish he'd realize that Willow isn't really all in and is in no way as happy as he is... but he's far from gloomy right now.

I like Chase but after what he did to Willow I'm not seeing him as much of a good guy either
    Shelly, Moderator
    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• lala214
      lala214
      Board Regular
      lala214 commented
      Editing a comment
      Willow was not FORCED to do anything. She married Michael b/c that's what she always wanted to do. Chase "cheating" on her didn't mean she had to marry Michael. Willow has some agency over her life and her choices. Chillow is dead. GH has always wanted the boring Millow, and that's where this is headed.

Hopefully, they pair up Chase w/Nelle, Sasha, or BLQ. If they don't, the actor will probably be let go. The actress who plays Sasha should be concerned b/c she's likely to be let go soon too unless they pair her up w/someone.

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek
      Senior Board Member
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Chase/Willow are dead. (Sorry, I hate squish names.) Michael and Nelle are just angst for this couple. The writers over the past two days have given us every reason to believe they love each other enough to find their way back to each other.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx
      Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      Who said she was forced? Not me, but I do think her wishes were ignored and she was manipulated because she loves a little boy. Neither Michael or chase really cares what she wants or needs.

I'm not sure that Michael's glow is because he's entering into a business arrangement of a marriage. I think he's smiling more because mommy is thrilled that Willow is marrying him. Sadly the Michael character lives as a prop to see Carson's reactions. He is really nothing more and CD deserves better.

Comment

I love both men and I think Michael will soon love Willow.

Comment

Don't mind me but...I think Michael deserves to be with a good woman for once. One that has no agenda besides the care and love for Wiley. Willow isn't like his other girlfriends. She isn't in it for the money or the mansion. Chase was right to give her up. Although I think Chase and Willow would have continued to be great together, he was right, she would been more heart broken further down the line if Wiley ended up with Nelle. Furthermore, Sasha may just be right too, give it a year or two, Willow may fall in love with Michael b/c he's all about taking care of everyone else first and foremost.

Comment

Chase is more charismatic than Michael. But Willows first priority has been Wiley for the longest time. An now she can help Wiley. I’m torn in this but I’ll see what magic Willow/Michael can have

Comment

Chase will never get material written for him that Michael gets, but Chase is more charismatic. Michael grinning and looking like he is ready for the honeymoon seemed a little strange.

Comment

I like Michael and today he admitted to Sonny that love just has not worked out for him. I believe him and Willow are going to fall madly in love and I don't mind that at all. It to me will be nice to see a good relationship between a young couple. Chase & Sasha should have never done what they did and it is their own fault.
            Yes I like Chase with Willow and I like Sasha with Michael but after today I am all for Michael& Willow and I hope it works out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Horses View Post
              but after today I am all for Michael& Willow and I hope it works out for them.
              Yeah today was interesting. It seems Michael is happy and Willow May soon be happy also

Comment

Chase is a total dreamboat and I agree tall, dark and handsome. Watching the flashbacks today and yesterday Chase and Willow are the love story. I felt the love between them. They still love each other. To me they are like a legacy couple like a LL2 (Lucky & Liz). They have such a sparkle between them. I really do want Chase and Willow to be reunited down the road. This is just a setback for them but it’s like those who wanted Jasam reunited I will always want Chillow to be reunited because I see them as the love of each other’s lives. Soulmates!

Comment

• emsnana
                  emsnana
                  Soap Addict
                  emsnana commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love how they light up the screen when they are together sand Chases smile would melt a heart of stone

I love Chase and I love his relationship with his brother Finn. I also loved his friendship with Michael but the writers ruined that with this a$$inine story. I don't recall Michael ever having a close male friend his own age and it was nice to see.

Comment

• emsnana
                  emsnana
                  Soap Addict
                  emsnana commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This story is so stupid ...they could of had a fake marriage like Jax and Alexis and wouldn't of had to ruin friendship and romance between the 4

I like Chase, Willow and Michael, but I enjoy Chase and Willow. They make each other shine. Their love story was a good one. I will always be a fan of theirs. Michael too me, is just blah. Don't get me wrong. He's a nice guy, but he's no Harrison Chase. I don't agree with what Chase and Sasha did by any means. I don't like to see people try to play God with other peopls lives, however saying that. Willow didn't have to marry Michael.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X