Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael and Willow are getting the Prince/Princess edit.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael and Willow are getting the Prince/Princess edit.

Yesterday, Michael warned Willow that her life will change after marrying him, just like in every royal romance Hallmark-type movie. I’d like to see this angle actually. Showing the difficulties of marrying into royalty basically.

I'd rather see this with Sasha and Michael.

Comment

I think Willow got her eyes opened into the Quartermaine World (and Sonny) just by consenting to marry Michael and the ceremony itself.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if Michael really loved Sasha. He was beaming throughout the ceremony, while Willow look so uncertain like her heart was breaking and she was wishing he was Chase.

Comment

• LuvIsLife
          LuvIsLife
          Soap Addict
          LuvIsLife commented
          Editing a comment
          That's just typical Michael he SAYS he's in love despite having 0 chemistry with the women he's dated and simply using them as a sounding board, then when another woman is floated or the relationship ends due to lack of chemistry and poor audience reception he couldn't care less or he is suddenly madly in love again with someone else. Rinse, repeat. I didn't even like Sabrina but other than the initial sniffle, he seemingly could care less that she was brutally murdered.

Compare Nik losing Emily and his grief and how it impacted his character for years to come. Or heck compare just breakups between different characters. All his relationships are shallow, it'll be the same thing with Willow once the writers realize the audience isn't here for it.

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer
          Aspiring soap scribe
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Michael acted like a man in love. He was genuinely happy in that ceremony for going into an arranged marriage. It was bizarre given the circumstances. And Yes, I thought Willow might pass out at the end of it - she looked so shocked that she was going through it.

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin'
          Executive Poster
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          Michael looked like “I could love you so easily” and I disagree with all who say he’s bland. When Michael cocks his head and smiles I see sparks. I think Willow will fall for him eventually and they will become a legacy couple - or fingers crossed. I hope she doesn’t sneak around with Chase. It could go either way. It’s up to the writers.

Michael was obviously attracted to Willow. He was going to ask her out for coffee before he found out Chase had beat him to it.

Comment

• taramartin
          taramartin
          Executive Poster
          taramartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes, that is right. The flashbacks yesterday of the two of them are similar to ones they would have of a budding romance. I wish there was someone interesting out there for Chase.

• cadreamin'
          cadreamin'
          Executive Poster
          cadreamin' commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes and in their grief meeting he was so caring toward her but he respected Chase enough not to pursue her.

It was quite the wedding and that kiss. I wonder what’s next

Comment

Originally posted by Aerrow View Post
          I'm starting to wonder if Michael really loved Sasha. He was beaming throughout the ceremony, while Willow look so uncertain like her heart was breaking and she was wishing he was Chase.
          I think he was using Sasha as Willow substitute until Willow became available 😂

Comment

Well, Willow is getting into Mob Royalty at least with Carly and Sonny as in-laws, Too bad Tracy wasn't there today. That would have been so much fun.

Comment

The ceremony was pretty nice.

A funny tidbit since the soaps usually play fast and loose with actual facts, New York's waiting period after obtaining a Marriage License is actually a full 24 hours.

You can't get married until 24 hours have elapsed after the exact time that license is issued, so Michael and Willow would have to wait until ... what time is it? definitely between 8pm and midnight.

Maybe the Judge in Sonny's pocket timestamped it to 12:01 the previous day???

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X