Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing the show due to covid update

I can't believe the still pick GH time frame to do this. I'm missing my show. Hope it's not the the court custody case. Thank god for live thread.

I am too in New York. Gov. Cuomo is on.

Comment

• luv2write
      luv2write
      Board Regular
      luv2write commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Cuomo usually on at 11:30. Today he started at 1:30 so I missed the last half of DOOL and the first half of GH. Now tomorrow at 2:30 we will have the Erie County Executive talk for an hour. Why isn't this stuff on at 11 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon?

LOL I have said it before but I am glad that woman from Michigan waits until 3 pm for her up dates I may not have voted for her but I am glad she waits

Comment

My state is every day at 2:30 also. We get it, stay inside, wash hands, be 6 feet from others, if you don't have to go out, don't go out. Try not to die. Got it.

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15
        Contract Poster
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        This sums it up perfectly! Until there is some real news, why not axe the daily droning or limit it to 1/2 hour at most. People just zone out

Missed the entire show today on the East Coast (Boston specifically).

Silver lining .......... no Nelle to watch.

Comment

in my state they show it at 2 30 AM

Comment

I thought we were all supposed to post in the sticky corona thread at the top?

Comment

It is beyond ridiculous. These governors do not
            Need to be televised every single day. They are repeating the same things over and over again. They don’t know anything more than we do. They are pushing their political agendas. It is ridiculous the media is choosing to make governors who are summarizing over and over again and also campaigning “late breaking news” instead of airing our show. Nothing they say can’t be summarized on the evening news. If they were to provide an actual update or actual news, it would be different. This is ridiculous

Comment

Here, I’ll give an actual news update. “We don’t know anything more than you do. We pretend we know more than you so it seems like we are in control. Stay inside. Wash your hands. Don’t go anywhere you don’t need to be. Only governors, news experts, and politicians don’t need to wear masks. If you don’t need to go out don’t go out. If you do need to go out, you can go out. Big stores are closed but stores like Walmart will allow 50 people in, but supermarkets can have as many people as they want. We’re not consistent. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming- General Hospital.”

Comment

The media is to blame for shutting down the US. The media is to blame for our country’s panics. The media is to blame for our economic shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
                  The media is to blame for shutting down the US. The media is to blame for our country’s panics. The media is to blame for our economic shutdown.
                  I totally agree. This is ridiculous. The media is lying to us on a daily basis. We need to think for our own selves. We will come back from this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by rosamaira View Post
                    I am too in New York. Gov. Cuomo is on.
                    In Central Pa, nearly every day at two we have a half hour virus news brief since March. Out local ABC, for maybe three weeks, has put the show on at two am. So, wherever I can find the second half of show is how I have to watch it.

Comment

Same thing here in NC. They tell us absolutely nothing new or different. I sent a few angry emails asking them to stagger their time slot; we stay inside and we count on our afternoon soaps and they are taking that away. When of course that didn't even get the courtesy of a reply, I got HULU. Full episodes, no commercials. Buh bye ABC.

Comment

once again Gretchen comes in at 3:00 THANK YOU

Comment

I missed the whole 2nd half yesterday because our governor thought he had something important to say.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X