Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Lucas?

Where is Lucas in all this custody mess? The last time we saw him was he was working his butt off at the hospital headed for exhaustion. Should we not be seeing the one father that is NOT in jail. Brad I never want to see again but would like to know what Lucas is thinking.

Everyone cares about how hard it was for Wilow to "lose Wiley" Does anyone give hoot about Lucas?

Comment

^^I so agree. This lack of Lucas makes for an horribly unbalanced story.

Comment

Lucas should DEFINITELY be a part of the custody hearing. He can be a witness for Michael and talk about the bond that they developed.

I havent heard Diane even mention him as a witness.

Comment

This was never a Lucas story. It was a Nelle and Michael storyline. So he is not relevant for the writers. Even during the baby switch story he was not the key person. So sad.
          The other important question is where is Brad?

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes why sin't Brad able to testify to what Nelle did?

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            So true. He told the judge at his trial that the plan was not his idea and she convinced him to trade babies. It's in the transcripts of his case.

• RumbaPassion
            RumbaPassion commented
            Editing a comment
            Where is Brad? Brad is in prison.

Lucas is on recurring status, so unfortunately they will never feature his side of this story heavily.

...Even though I would argue he’s the character that probably most viewers care about and would like to see the most. But whatever.

Comment

• LovingLiz
            LovingLiz commented
            Editing a comment
            Yet So is Nelle and Valentine, but they get plenty of POV of their storylines.

I truly don't think the actor wants to be assigned full time. Maybe if they could offer a lead but doctors aren't often leads on this show. But I do think his presence is needed
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• TheWomanInRed
            TheWomanInRed commented
            Editing a comment
            I think more than his “presence” is needed. How about he become a fully developed character with a full life that we actually get to see on camera.

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            I do agree with that and I also think if they need to they should just recast with someone who can be around full time. He's a legacy character and a doctor. He's needed on the show. And he could certainly be made to be part of the Corinthos orbit if that is what it takes to give him a story

This should be Lucas' story not Willow's.

Comment

• LovingLiz
            LovingLiz commented
            Editing a comment
            And the custody battle SHOULD be Michael vs. Lucas. Nelle and Brad both in prison.

Lucas should be a bigger character. He’s a doctor if nothing else.

Comment

Lucas should be front and center, it's a travesty that the character is sidelined, Ryan Carnes should be on contract.

Comment

It’s a complete travesty and quite frankly it’s deeply offensive on so many levels and it makes the current storyline look like a farce. From top to bottom the Wiley/Jonah storyline has simply been stupid.

Comment

The IMDB shows the actor is listed as the producer of two movies in production.

If that is why he was dropped from the S/L, GH really should've recast the role IMO.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                  OLTL'69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We could at least get a MENTION. It wouldn't be unrealistic for him to take a job somewhere else. They could say that he was wiling to be a witness for Michael. But it is true We really only saw Brad with Wylie.

Lucas lost his son AND his marriage at the same time. His point of view mattered to me but we got nothing pffff

Comment

I don't think it's a matter of Ryan just not making himself available. Ryan got other work b/c GH stopped using him.

When Lucas was re-introduced, Ron C. was on the show, and unlike all the other writers, Ron actually wrote for the gay characters. He wrote consistently for Lucas, Brad, and Felix. They had scenes and lives. We saw them often - not as much as Sonny & crew of course - but they were definitely featured more then than they are now. Ron also had interesting story planned for Brucas around their engagement w/the whole Rosalie situation. And I think he wanted to bring in Brad's family and the Asian gang/quarter. That would have been good.

After Ron left, Brucas was backburnered for months! They got a rushed wedding and then were backburnered again. They are working actors. They need money and work. Ryan can't be expected to just wait around until GH needs him for a random scene once every 6 months!! How will he eat and pay his bills that way? I'm happy he got other work b/c it has been abundantly clear GH is no longer interested in him or Brucas.

Until the show decides Lucas is worth writing for, I see no point in recasting him. It's like the Valerie recast. Why? What was the point? They didn't write for OG Valerie, so why did anyone think they'd write for the recast. Same w/Lucas. He's just gone b/c this regime does not value the character. I think Ryan would show up and be here if they actually wrote for him. Again, he's shown 1-2 times every 3-4 months. Of course, he gets projects in between. Why wouldn't he?

Comment

The show does not care for Lucas, or any of its LGBTQ characters. That's the real reason why Lucas is not onscreen. Even though Ryan Carnes is recurring, he is available to tape more than one episode a month - and it would have been nice to see things from HIS perspective, instead of always Michael, Nelle, Willow, and even Sasha and Chase who have no relationship to Wiley.

Comment

• ann gabriel
                      ann gabriel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So SO well stated!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X