Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved Nelle/Chase today--The Hero and the Vixen! Fun! (Shout-out to MalteseBaby)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved Nelle/Chase today--The Hero and the Vixen! Fun! (Shout-out to MalteseBaby)

I've always thought that Chase's hatred for "Janelle" ran pretty darn deep; it's just sooo passionate! And they always say there's a real thin line between love and hate. They're obviously going forth with Willow and Michael. While I do think they are doing chem-testing with Brooklyn and Chase, they also seem to be dangling her in Julian's direction... and more so there. I just honestly don't see anything with Chase and Sasha. And it does seem like the speculation about Nelle and Julian was all wrong. (ETA: After 5.12.20 episode... or not.)

If Chloe Lanier is sticking around longer--which I in my lonesome corner really hopes happen, redeeming her to more of a vixen role seems to make the most sense. Nelle as Nina's daughter, possible as Willow's sister definitely brings her more ties to the community. As I mentioned in another thread, they can easily retcon her killing her fiance, Zachary. Yes, she admitted to it but that was when she was desperate to get Michael to stop the car. At that point, she would have admitted to anything to get him to stop the car. And we know so little about what happened there that the story can be played around with. @MalteseBaby has already made some really good points elsewhere about that kayaking accident and Nelle, despite being a good swimmer, not able to save him.

I think that as long as these three things happen:

1. She shows herself a good mother to Wiley.
    2. We find out that she didn't murder Zachary.
    3. She drops the lawsuit against GH, Bobbie/Monica.

Then that's enough to redeem her enough while still allowing her to be a vixen, and bad girl/good guy relationship between her and Chase would be very interesting. Plus, they two are so, so, soooo pretty together!
    arabian
    Recurring Poster
    Last edited by arabian; May 12, 2020, 08:14 PM.

There is not a male character on GH who should get stuck with Nelle the sociopath..I see no chemistry with her and anyone except the grim reaper

Comment

• heddalee
      heddalee
      Senior Board Member
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      I get the feeling you don't like Nelle.

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87
      Soap Addict
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know. I wouldn’t mind if she got with Peter. They’re almost two peas in a pod, with Nell being just slightly worse. They can destroy each other. Anyone else is too good for Nell. I’d even go so far as to say Franco’s too good for Nell, and he was once my most hated character.

I sure hope they don't ruin Chase with her. I wouldn't even wish her on Cyrus!!!

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I would wish her onto Cyrus! Chloe and Jeff are great actors - the dialogue and scenes would be off the charts!!

Nelle and Chase are hot.

I don't think the lawsuit should be dropped. Bobbi and Monica violated some very basic principles of practice and laws and ethics and really should be losing their licenses. It's disturbing to see health care professionals gleefully violating patient rights and laws and high fiving about it. And there are cameras covering every entrance and exit as well as other places and security personnel monitoring. This has been standard for decades. A hospital where such personnel work and such lax standards is not fit to be open And she is right to sue them.

Comment

• arabian
      arabian
      Recurring Poster
      arabian commented
      Editing a comment
      "Necessary procedure?" When did elective become necessary? Because that is what Wiley had. ELECTIVE surgery, which is what Nelle asked Monica and Monica confirmed. Nelle also asked if she had a few days to get alternative opinions for major surgery on her infant son. Again, Monica said she could. Nelle also checked on Wiley to see how he was doing and he was healthy, happy and smiling.

Again, it was ELECTIVE surgery. Michael had the EXACT same concerns as did Nelle when it was first brought to his attention. The only difference is that Monica calmly, carefully explained everything to him so he agreed. Nelle found out about the surgery by Michael shoving papers in her face and saying "You need to sign this form so Wiley can have surgery now!" And when she asked questions, showed concern--just as Michael had, she was accused of not caring about Wiley and not thinking of what was best for him. When she tried to ask Monica (THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT MICHAEL HAD!), Monica brushed her off with a few answers as if Nelle was wasting her time.

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87
      Soap Addict
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I always felt the term ‘elective’ was very out of place in regards to this surgery. Elective suggests that it isn’t needed. When a child is having difficulty breathing and an operation can help stop it, how can it be considered it unneeded? Also I saw no concern for Wiley’s wellbeing from Nell. When you tell someone you won’t consent to a surgery for your child because you don’t want that person to ‘win’, you prove that your concern is not with your child.

Michael did not have same questions as Nell. He asked questions, but he did not flat out refuse to listen to medical advise. Monica tried to explain to Nell and even offered her research and a second opinion. Nell refused all of it. Why? Because she didn’t care about Wiley. Her only concern was winning. Her words.
      Manninglover87
      Soap Addict
      Last edited by Manninglover87; May 11, 2020, 08:42 PM.

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby
      Scriptwriter
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Chase and Nelle ( Chanel) ARE hot! He fights his attraction ( lust ) for her and has since they came to Port Charles.
      I REALLY liked their bedroom scene being shown today.
      Maybe we'll get a SHOWER scene between the two of them after the hiatus.

Pretty sure Nelle's attorney will change the lawsuit to be a lawsuit against the hospital, and they will settle with Janelle out of court. She does have grounds for a lawsuit. I see no need to change this.

I totally want to see her as a vixen!! I think she'd be fun with Valentin. He knows it!
      Also, hoping there's hot times with Julian soon... The one who needs to go away is Brook Lynn.

Chase has made his feelings very clear. He felt something for her once - and she almost ruined him in return. Now he sees her for who she truly is. A manipulative con - that is only out for herself. I pray when this is over - he can beg and plead for Willow's forgiveness - and he can get back to his TRUE love.

Comment

Yeah . . . if CL is sticking around then I could see her w/Michael or Chase. Either of those pairings could work though Chase would probably work the best!

Comment

Originally posted by militarymom View Post
        I sure hope they don't ruin Chase with her. I wouldn't even wish her on Cyrus!!!
        Cyrus would whip her into shape in no time.....lol

Comment

Even though I hate what Chase did to Willow I still think he deserves better then the girl who confessed to killing her fiance while she was in the car she thought was rigged to kill fiance number 2. I think the hatred he has for her is very well deserved. I think if she has to be paired with someone it should be someone like Peter. They are pretty equal on the horrible person scale
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

I do not see Nelle as a vixen. I see her as a psycho-killler. I truly believe Chase has no time for her. I hope he stays that way.

Comment

• arabian
              arabian
              Recurring Poster
              arabian commented
              Editing a comment
              My point at the end was that IF Lanier is sticking around and they plan on redeeming her they need to do at least those three things so she can at least be seen as a vixen. I didn't say she's vixen now. I had a different title originally, but the title was too long, the idea is that they could be that... IF she's redeemed.

• Shellyinphx
              Shellyinphx
              Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
              Shellyinphx commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I am seeing more of a siren, you know the kind who drowns sailors. I could see Nelle doing that easily

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer
              Aspiring soap scribe
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh shelly - comment of the day!!

She said she can get him back whenever she chooses

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1
              Executive Poster
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Doesn't mean a thing - if he wants NOTHING to do with her anymore. She can FORCE herself on any male she wishes - still doesn't mean he'll fall for her con.

• DeeCanada
              DeeCanada
              Day Player
              DeeCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, when Nelle was at Charlies and went away from the bar and headed towards the back room, I thought she was going to lie in wait for Julian, does he not have a bedroom there? I know he like to use his couch but I though he and Kim had made a bedroom, but now she doesn't have to get him to sleep with her, now that she knows his "secret". But if she wants to sleep with him, she can use the info to do that as well....

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
            There is not a male character on GH who should get stuck with Nelle the sociopath..I see no chemistry with her and anyone except the grim reaper
            Yep 👍 I agree with this 200%

Comment

THE THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE CAN BE FLUID!!
              I think Chase has never gotten over her. Maybe it's just physical, but he is way too into the hate that's covering his lust.
              She'll get him to be with her again if she wants him.

I know she's a bad girl, but she's the ONLY one on the entire show. She is the only exciting single woman on the show now that Ava is stuck with Nik for the foreseeable future.

Plus, if she turns out to be Nina's daughter, like I think she is, her currency goes up immensely. She will be the heir to a millionaire mom!! LOVE IT!

Comment

Not that soon tho. First she’s going to Julian

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  I've always thought that Chase's hatred for "Janelle" ran pretty darn deep; it's just sooo passionate! And they always say there's a real thin line between love and hate. They're obviously going forth with Willow and Michael. While I do think they are doing chem-testing with Brooklyn and Chase, they also seem to be dangling her in Julian's direction... and more so there. I just honestly don't see anything with Chase and Sasha. And it does seem like the speculation about Nelle and Julian was all wrong.

If Chloe Lanier is sticking around longer--which I in my lonesome corner really hopes happen, redeeming her to more of a vixen role seems to make the most sense. Nelle as Nina's daughter, possible as Willow's sister definitely brings her more ties to the community. As I mentioned in another thread, they can easily retcon her killing her fiance, Zachary. Yes, she admitted to it but that was when she was desperate to get Michael to stop the car. At that point, she would have admitted to anything to get him to stop the car. And we know so little about what happened there that the story can be played around with. @MalteseBaby has already made some really good points elsewhere about that kayaking accident and Nelle, despite being a good swimmer, not able to save him.

I think that as long as these three things happen:

1. She shows herself a good mother to Wiley.
                  2. We find out that she didn't murder Zachary.
                  3. She drops the lawsuit against GH, Bobbie/Monica.

Then that's enough to redeem her enough while still allowing her to be a vixen, and bad girl/good guy relationship between her and Chase would be very interesting. Plus, they two are so, so, soooo pretty together!
                  I agree that she likely did NOT kill Zach or anyone else. Chase has a burning passion for Janelle, and Chanel are hot! He may hate her at times, but sometimes, he wants her... or he'd just let her be and leave her alone. ( if she's not breaking the law at that time).

I'm so sorry, but as I care nothing for Wiley now due to the MAHOOSIVE overexposure of this child from Day One, I don't really care if she hires a nanny or drags him around in public. Just get him playtime and education and affection and he's good.

A good attorney would get her to drop the suits since Wiley not only did just fine but will need MORE heart surgery, they say.
                  If not that, I think she'll just sue the hospital and no individuals except the surgeon who did not obtain informed consent properly.

Most of all, we need ALL her backstory that includes the heart necklace and more about why she hates Carly NOW. It is putting her into the class of " unbalanced" to keep hating on Carly unless she has some repressed childhood memories that may come out and make more sense.
                  Otherwise, the Carly hate needs to GO.
                  It's irrational.

If she was a " mean girl" who's rational, she'd be more believable. I'm hoping for them dropping back on the outbursts and irrational talk/ actions. Go forward with her being outspoken and brash in her actions but not out and out boiling bunny angry all the time.
                  MalteseBaby
                  Scriptwriter
                  Last edited by MalteseBaby; May 11, 2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

OMG Nelle is gonna force/blackmail chase into marrying her. That explains all those Nelle/Chase/Willow flashbacks yesterday. Promo shows she’s late for trial. Something tells me that was intentional. She wanted to make an appearance with her new husband!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                      ScrubsFan#1
                      Executive Poster
                      ScrubsFan#1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's NOT Chase - if anything it'll be Julian because she overheard his conversation with Brook.

• TootSweet
                      TootSweet
                      Recurring Poster
                      TootSweet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don’t know. What does Julian have to offer Nelle? Michael and his family cant stand him, he has NO biological ties to Wiley. All he could do is give her a good word in court, but again...ts Julian, what good is it anyway? But Officer Chase? Nelle could easily figure out just like Carly and Fen that Chase and Sasha hooking up was lie trying push Willow and Michael together. Willow made it clear to Michael yesterday that she still loves Chase, saying that she could never love him as a wife should. So. You have to think...where’s the drama in Nelle marrying Julian? BUT if Michael and Willow think they can get the upper hand on Nelle by getting married, Nelle would level the playing field walking into that trial as Mrs. Chase.

I can hear Nelle’s explanation now: “Sorry we were late, we just stopped downstairs at the justice of the peace”

• ScrubsFan#1
                      ScrubsFan#1
                      Executive Poster
                      ScrubsFan#1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chase would never do it. He'd tell the truth about his scam with Sasha before he'd chain himself to her again. It would literally RUIN his character. Nelle already doesn't have ONE friend in town - she'd just drag him down with her.

Chase's was an idiot to go along with this plan - but he DOESN'T DESERVE to be stuck with the psychopath.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X