Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael and Willow relationship

I know I’m in the minority, but I’m really looking forward to whatever happens between Michael and Willow. I think they’re great together. Even the flashback montage today with the two of them (which I usually hate) was great. I hope they do get married, and that a marriage of convenience turns into the real deal.

they are more like a boring brother and sister to me.

Comment

Michael and Willow put me to sleep.

Comment

I love Michael, Willow, AND Chase. But I cannot possibly root for this when Chase and Willow are still so OBVIOUSLY still in love with each other. They were PERFECT for each other - and I pray that Michael and Willow stay friends so she and Chase can one day find their way back to each other.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can’t root for Chase (or Sasha) because what they did was wrong. They manipulated Michael and Willow. They decided they knew what was best without giving Michael or Willow a say. That’s not how to handle things in a relationship.

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel very torn about this. I feel absolutely sick about what Chase said to Willow - but I know he feels horrible about it - and they both love each other so much. He would have to beg very hard for her forgiveness.

I just can't see Michael and Willow as any more than good friends.

I’m a Chase and Willow fan, but I’m open to Michael and Willow.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          This. I loved Chase and Willow. But I think Michael nd Willow can work and I kinda hope they do. I remember thinking Michael and Willow had great chemistry in the beginning of their friendship.

I just find Michael to be so bland and passionless (is that a word?) that it's hard to see him in a genuine romantic pairing. Did he ever actually love Sasha at all, because he seems to be just fine that they are no longer together, while we see Willow, Sasha, and Chase all completely devastated at the breakup of their relationships. Michael is his usual pleasant self, his default personality setting, and has already moved on with the minimum of emotion. How a Willow and Michael marriage could be anything but a snooze fest is beyond me.

I keep hoping that the long range plan is to eventually reunite Willow with Chase partly because I prefer them as a couple, but also because I think Michael will make Willow bland too.

Comment

• KendallSam
          KendallSam commented
          Editing a comment
          It did make me wonder if CD is just not that good of an actor, and then I think back to the prison rape and I know he is capable of better.

Michael isn't showing any emotional layers right now with this break up, custody hearing etc...

Michael has no sexual chemistry with any female they have ever paired him with ...I like the character but the actor just doesn't cut it in sex scenes ...he is non sexual...I also like Willow but she is also kind of bland and only lit up with Chase .I have never fast forward Willow but today I did ..this will be a boring snooze fest

Comment

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
          I’m a Chase and Willow fan, but I’m open to Michael and Willow.
          Me too. I loved him with Willow, but Chase had the stupidest plan in the world and a chance to fix it, but chose stupid path. Chase wants to be a martyr. So let's give Willow & Michael a shot.

Comment

I am no longer watching live because I cannot stand this marry for the sake of a child storyline, r we still in the 1950’s? I need to fast forward several other storylines , so popping back on live only to do the Previews...makes me sad...

Comment

I will agree that Chase is chemistry magnet and Michael is.....Michael. And that is what I liked about the scenes today to show the differences between the two characters and the actors who inhabit them. This is no bashing. Chase is "hot" - there is no other way to state it. Michael is sweet and caring. Chase makes Willow sparkle in their scenes. Michael and Willow, in discussing their shared losses, physically grew closer over time.

Some relationships start with chemistry that stands the test of time as a couple grow. Some start with friendship that evolves in a deeper love over time.
              I think Michael was saying this in a very round about way - remember, Michael was interested in Willow and stepped aside once Chase was in the picture.

I do not have a clue where TPTB are going to take this.
              Willow and Chase may have an unrequited love that could be very soapy.
              Michael and Willow could fall in love over time, and then Willow learns the truth and is torn.
              Willow could fall for Michael and Michael doesn't love her....
              Who Knows?

I have always wanted Michael and Willow together, so I am getting my wish. I just hope it is not painful viewing.

Comment

My assumption is if Willow and Michael get married, Nelle is gonna win custody. And Nelle isn't going anywhere and awkwardness for Willow Micheal...

Comment

What I saw today was Willow being very honest about how she still loves Chase, and Michael lying to himself that he wants to marry Willow just for Wiley's sake. It was written all over his face that he is drawn to her, possibly even loves her. And now that she has broken up with Chase, he sees an opportunity. I usually like Michael but it is hard after today.

I know that Chase and Sasha manipulated things to look like they are having an affair in an attempt to manipulate Willow/Michael into marriage. Willow, I think, would have stayed firm, but Michael took the opportunity Chase/Sasha gave him all too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by QTPie View Post
                    they are more like a boring brother and sister to me.
                    I agree. I get a sibling vibe or maybe friends but no chemistry. Chase and Willow were on fire!!

Comment

In the beginning I did like/want Michael/Willow but now that she and Chase are in love that has changed. I love them together and I love Michael and Sasha together but we had better get ready because Michael and Willow will be hitting the sheets soon.

Comment

ALL the WILLOW and MICHAEL/ CHASE today bored me so badly there are no words. I tried to watch but I ust could not help but tune my mind out.

Only parts I remember are Brook Lynn, Julian and Nelle. That part was NOT boring.
                        Also, the flashback of Chase in bed with Nelle should be remembered. She's " so bad" but Mr. Good Cop has had his fun with her!!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                          ScrubsFan#1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah he had his fun with her - and she almost ruined him. Now he sees her for who she really is. And cold hearted, manipulative, conn woman - who is just out for HERSELF...…and he wants absolutely NOTHING to do with her.

She is all alone on her little island. The ONLY people she can get to testify on her BEHALF are the ones she has to force, manipulate, or blackmail.

• MalteseBaby
                          MalteseBaby commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL, I know, but I like that they included the flashback scene showing him being a man who wanted Nelle, or as he calls her, and I do too, sometimes- Janelle, her full first name.

• Shellyinphx
                          Shellyinphx commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He should be thankfu, probably is, that she only almost ruined him instead of killing him

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X