Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Tristan Rogers on Cameo

If this has already been discussed somewhere else here, then I missed seeing it, and please delete...but Tristan has done some Cameo videos for a few people, and he has some interesting GH info regarding Holly in two of them: Click the link below and listen to the ones marked "Skyla" and "Cassie." They're on Tristan's cameo page.
    bopeonarope
    Board Regular
    Last edited by bopeonarope; May 10, 2020, 03:14 PM.

So Emma Samms was supposed to come back but she got sick with Corona.

Comment

• bopeonarope
      bopeonarope
      Board Regular
      bopeonarope commented
      Editing a comment
      Then of course they had to stop taping, which leaves the canon of the show with Holly dead for now. I’m at least glad to know that they did not intend to permanently kill Holly off, and it makes me hopeful that it won’t stay that way.

I can’t believe Robert and Holly were actually finally gonna be on screen together again and a pandemic freakin stopped it lol.

Comment

I love how candid he is! He completely admitted how bad the show is on Skyla's video! He and Kin really pull no punches. It's a shame the virus destroyed the opportunity to reunite Robert and Holly.

Comment

Oh he just made me cry on his video to Terry Ann OSullivan. In it he confirms that we won't see him anymore in the remaining episodes because the last thing he shot was Robert drunk and mourning Holly. Not only that but he also confirmed that we won't see him in any flashbacks because in his own words "I'm part of the older group and they don't tend to want to use that". .
        He looked so defeated saying that and there's a definite sadness in him when it comes to how the writing is (was) regarding what we saw recently and are seeing now. I just want to give him a big hug.

Comment

Then why did I read on spoilers that Robert and Laura suppose to appear together both May 13 and May 21?

Comment

• jodyb22
          jodyb22
          Scriptwriter
          jodyb22 commented
          Editing a comment
          hmmm...not sure. He claims the drunken scenes at floating rib were the last he filmed. Maybe they filmed out of order and he forgot that there are scenes they filmed before that and that those haven't aired yet.. Just a guess though.

• RitaMarshall
          RitaMarshall
          Day Player
          RitaMarshall commented
          Editing a comment
          It's unusual for them to shoot out of order (unless there might be scheduling issues with actors, which is still highly unlikely), but with all the editing and shuffling they've been doing lately, it's entirely possible that they could've shifted entire storyline chunks in the process. I've been noticing long gaps between when they start and pick up some storylines and characters. I'm not sure if they're even still following any kind of consistent continuity. It's not too noticeable, but you can feel a bit of a disconnect. If he does appear again, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what happened - that these were scenes that were meant to take place earlier in the original timeline.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X