Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Probably never be in love with you"???

In the previews for Monday, this is what Willow says to Michael..."probably"....so we are leading up to them falling in love? Ugh...I love her and Chase.

Ill give it a chance to see how the story progresses. I Love Chase/Willow and mildly liked Sasha/Michael but it seems right now the most happiness Michael/Willow would have is raising Wiley together away from Nelle

Comment

Yeah, I think it's foreshadowing they'll fall in love. I hope I'm wrong about this. I love Chase & Willow too.

Comment

I think it's almost guaranteed they're going to pair them together. I think the show wants them together for whatever reason. It appears they are pushing them as the root for couple.

Comment

Maybe we'll get the murder mystery many of us are longing for and the couples can be reunited.

Comment

• maggiebh
            maggiebh commented
            Editing a comment
            One can only hope and dream...

Originally posted by maggiebh View Post
          In the previews for Monday, this is what Willow says to Michael..."probably"....so we are leading up to them falling in love? Ugh...I love her and Chase.
          No Never. At least I hope not. I won’t be watching it.

Comment

• emsnana
            emsnana commented
            Editing a comment
            I won't be watching either ...in my opinion Michael can't carry a sex scene ...is very boring and bland in his delivery of lines...he needs someone like his cousin. Brooklyn to make him half way interesting ...he is fast forward material and so is Willow when she is put with him

Michael and Willow together could not be more boring if they tried...

Comment

Originally posted by maggiebh View Post
            Michael and Willow together could not be more boring if they tried...
            They really come off as 2 roommates having a conversation.

Comment

I have enjoyed Chase and Willow, they've been so cute together. Their jokes about the "wine guy" have been fun.

But always, in the back of my mind, I knew that GH wants to find Michael someone special...he's had a rough time ever since Abby died. He's supposed to be all that...even if he can be dull as dishwater.

Willow and Michael do seem more like siblings than a hot couple. I don't know why TPTB are so convinced they're the future of the show or whatever it is they think. Not since Jason and Liz were paired have I seen a couple that's so dull.

Sasha, meh, I never cared much for her. She has few morals. She claims she wants to be better...but it seems a bit out of character for her to sacrifice her love for Michael for this. It's quite a stretch, at the least!

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't see how her sacrifice for Michael means she doesn't have morals. She participated in the Nina daughter deceit , but that's less than most characters on the show.

• Jrjames84
                Jrjames84 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sam is dull and Jason acts like he's dead and one demential with her. And poor Sam (any woman) is always willing to be his (let alone any man's doormat. She whines for Jason. She's a poor PI with out a highschool diploma. How is it this girl has money? Oh she a con and a boring/ judgmental one at that. Yes a boring PI. Ok enough Sam bashing because I do love Kemo and will always have a place in my heart for Livvie Loche but Sam sucks day 1 of 2003. Jason and Liz were beautiful btw
                Last edited by Jrjames84; May 13, 2020, 01:16 PM.

OP u are so right. I actually stopped watching the show when it was clear nelle was back. I remember when everyone wanted her gone. I knew it was too good to hope for when she had Michael's child . Michael has failed as a leading man. I dont know why. As a child that literally created the biggest upheaval on the show decimating the q's & bringing the rise of the carson jason holy trinity plus whom ever Jason is with. Usually carly hates all jasons women except courtney & during Jason's " death " carly liked sam but they arent really shown together anymore as friends.
              anyway I saw Frank's rehashing a mile away. This us oltls todd marries tea to get custody of baby starr from blair. Only problem is Blair & todd had bad pasts & were the two villains. Tea was his lawyer at least & making her his wife sealed that her job & life would revolve solely around getting custody of starr. Nelle & michael are no todd & blair either . Not much of a rich history & love story of two damaged people who become better by being together. Anyway that story headed into todd & tea falling in love for real & getting married again for love. This is exactly what frank is sledge hammering into. Willow & michael will omg fall in love. Been there done that & much better the first time.
              I say make Wiley someone else's get rid of nelle & send Michael to another country until u can recast or really try hard to figure out what to do with this vanilla milquetoast character.

Comment

I think Willow can " fall in love" easily. Not sure that Michael ever really has loved any woman. Abby came closest, but he was very young at the time, then they just killed her off.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                  MalteseBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I put the term " fall in love" in " " because it's likely not real love. Not with Shiloh, whose child she bore, and not Chase, whom she gave up so easily.
                  Willow is a people- pleaser.
                  ATM, she wants to do what will help Michael and his kid. That's all I see, of course. I'm sick of the entire SL.. It was a TIC post.

• Shellyinphx
                  Shellyinphx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think she falls easily either and I don't think she gave up chase easily either. He gave up on her and left her with no choice. He wasn't willing to fight for them.

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chase MADE SURE to leave her BROKEN before she walked out the door. Pounding it into her head that EVERYTHING was HER fault. Even when she TRIED to fight for their relationship - he rejected her.

She's helping Michael because Nelle is a fricken psychopath that isn't fit to raise a pet rock.

Willow needs to get some help for her weird obsession with Wiley and for the death of the baby she gave up for adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by GM Incognito View Post
                  Willow needs to get some help for her weird obsession with Wiley and for the death of the baby she gave up for adoption.
                  Chase should’ve said therapy. It’s ironic she went to grief group when she thought her son was living with brad and Lucas. But now she doesn’t think she needs it. An while I love Willow I will call it a weird obsession but part of it is to make sure Nelle doesn’t traumatize the kid. It’s really hectic so all around. Hopefully in this Hiatus the writers can fix it

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X