X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC Spoilers For Week Of 05/11/20

https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200511.php

Thanks for sharing. I wonder what Nelle's unexpected announcement is. I hope it's not that she & Julian got married. I wonder if she changes her mind about sole custody...I can see everyone being shocked about that.

Comment

I don't get it. Why are there "down the road" spoilers? We supposedly have episodes for next week and the week after. Anything "down the road" is at least 3 months away if we're lucky...and by then all the writing could be completely changed after the writers have had a chance to see the negativity on the board to current storylines. Plus there will likely be a time jump to catch up to whenever they resume. So I can't imagine that anything for down the road is accurate.

Comment

• louisesnell96
        louisesnell96
        Board Regular
        louisesnell96 commented
        Editing a comment
        That what I was thinking those down the road spoilers are probably going to be completely changed I guess it also depends how they have filmed GH runs out of episodes on May 21st and they stopped production in March and we don’t know if they already filmed any episodes for May as they filmed like 4 weeks in advance.

• cadreamin'
        cadreamin'
        Executive Poster
        cadreamin' commented
        Editing a comment
        Do we really think the writers care about what we complain about on the boards? I would like to think so but I doubt they even read them.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X