Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Curtis

I wish he was on more, he's definitely leading man material. I loved the way he stepped to Cyrus. He had that base in his voice and he meant business.

Originally posted by jtripp View Post
    I wish he was on more, he's definitely leading man material. I loved the way he stepped to Cyrus. He had that base in his voice and he meant business.
    Now I really "must see"
    The show sounds so good in the LT, now. 'Feels like a binge weekend coming on. Thank you

Comment

Oh, I do too! Does anyone not love Curtis?

Comment

So why doesn't he take out Cyrus instead of asking sonny and jason when they are going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
          So why doesn't he take out Cyrus instead of asking sonny and jason when they are going to do it?
          I was just thinking the same thing!!! Actually Curtis is kind of getting me mad and I always liked him. Trying to get others to do his dirty work, if he is so adamant about Cyrus being taken out HE should do it. After all it's his wife.

Comment

I love Curtis too. I'm not mad at him for wondering when Sonny will do what Sonny promised to do when he and Jason convinced Jordan to give up the rest of her team so Cyrus could be freed from prison.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls
              Soap Addict
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              They convinced her to do it so her son could be released from his kidnappers. Her fault....

Curtis is my favorite guy on GL (hence the avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Bkes Mom View Post
              I love Curtis too. I'm not mad at him for wondering when Sonny will do what Sonny promised to do when he and Jason convinced Jordan to give up the rest of her team so Cyrus could be freed from prison.
              I guess some hits just take time so Curtis will have to be patient or do it himself. Good Luck Curtis, I love ya but you are no match for Cyrus.

Comment

Curtis is not one of the criminal side of the cast. Even Lura asked Sonny to take care of him. You do not expect the boss to type a letter not his job. They let Sonny stay around he needs to do his job.

I love Curtis. He is not a criminal, his gun is to be used for protection not to eliminate criminals. If they attempt to hurt him or his family he will use his gun.
                marquest
                Board Regular
                Last edited by marquest; May 8, 2020, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Wild Horses
                  Wild Horses
                  Contract Poster
                  Wild Horses commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wait asking the mob to take out Curtis is not criminal? And Laura should not even be mayor.

I love Curtis!! He didn't ask Sonny to take out Cyrus. Sonny, Jason volunteered to take him out that night at Jordan's. They agreed, Jordan would get Cyrus free to get TJ free and then Sonny would take him out. I have no idea why there's so much waiting, other than I enjoy Cyrus' scenes so much........
                It's S/L driven, but Jason should have been able to take him by now.
                By the way, does Cyrus have body guards when he wanders around freely at the MC or GH?

Loved when Curtis stood up for Trina. Did not like that he said Portia, too.

Comment

• Wild Horses
                  Wild Horses
                  Contract Poster
                  Wild Horses commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes Cyrus has lookouts. Remember at the meeting on the docks Jason sighted a sniper on a roof? And then he had that one that was with him and most likely others around when he is out and about.

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
                Because Sonny and Jason said they had a plan. They volunteered he Curtis didn't ask.

Comment

Love Curtis myself he's a good guy he has chemistry with every body.,❤️💜 And he's handsome

Comment

He's great and I love the name Curtis.

Comment

I've loved Curtis since day 1. He is the epitome of manly.

Comment

i have loved me some curtis , all the way until he looking at sonny and jason to do something about cyrus. my respect for him plummeted substantially.
                      i do not understand why tptb must have sonny and jason save everybody and everything.

imho, his man card should be revoked

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X