Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying Cyrus!

I am appreciating his calm, DGAF attitude! Hopefully he doesn't go the way of all past threats...let him be a legitimate threat please!

I like Jeff Kober too. I wish I could remember him on China Beach. My mom watched that show but I don't remember him on it. Maybe some of his scenes are on YouTube.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I never saw that show, I'll have to check out on YouTube

• cadreamin'
      cadreamin'
      Executive Poster
      cadreamin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Great show. Liked him better on it. This character is repulsive. Hard to watch. His calm and coolness would be ok if he weren’t so evil. I usually love to hate the villains but I just hate Cyrus.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually prefer the villains LOL!

Me too OP he is such a good bad boy.

Comment

Lol. Sonny and Jason bad, guy who is just like them plus murders multiple federal agents good. Go figure.

Comment

• Chris
      Chris
      Board Regular
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      Please. Nobody's saying Cyrus is good. He's just not the same old, same old around PC, and it's fun to watch. Plus, he's not Sonny or Jason, and that goes a looooong way with a lot of us.

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      A very very very long way hehe

• Wild Horses
      Wild Horses
      Contract Poster
      Wild Horses commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people just love to take things out of context obviously.

So often on soaps the truly bad guys are Snidely Whiplash-mustache-twirling types. JK brings a gravitas to Cyrus that I appreciate, even though I can't stand Cyrus. He makes Cyrus a truly scary bad guy.
    Wanda Wolek
    Senior Board Member
    Last edited by Wanda Wolek; May 7, 2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• CashierJudy
      CashierJudy
      Contract Poster
      CashierJudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for mentioning Peter as an example of a joke of a villain, staring at the camera, twirling his fake mustache.
      Worst ever.
      Cyrus us not only a good actor, but well written. We know what he wants, we know what he's done, we know who he is.....the background has been well set for him. And again this guy CAN ACT!!!!

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Peter, he gave us Borg free years..man deserves a medal! But I don't take him as a villain.

I know that I should hate him but he is so darn hot.

Comment

I am hoping beyond hope that Cyrus will be the one to finally bring down Sason. Love his you-can-kiss-it attitude.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan
        Executive Poster
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        This!! This is my feelings as well...I know people have commented "oh Sonny & Jason are bad, but you like Cyrus, etc, etc"....Cyrus is not lauded as some hero. Remember the episode where Sonny & Jason were compared to police officers and firefighters *gag* LOL!

• victorialord
        victorialord
        Contract Poster
        victorialord commented
        Editing a comment
        Wouldn't that be great?!

I am enjoying Cyrus too. Time for Sonny to go bye bye.

Comment

I always enjoy a "good" bad guy.

Comment

It’s weird to be aware of how much I prefer and root for Cyrus over Sonny/Jason, but knowing TPTB that write this show intend for the exact opposite reaction.

Kober is just so charismatic and weirdly calming in how he terrorizes everyone. Anyone that can knock Sason/Carson down a peg or two will forever have my adoration.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I reached that point at times too and there are times I hate how the storyline is going...but I appreciated the fact that Adam (who has done horrible things)...was poisoning his father, but was still given a POV and wasn't thrown totally under the bus. Now I can't disagree with you and say it's the most balanced writing at times; however, I find it's leaps and bounds above the way GH has written Sason and their molls over the years. But I feel ya on stopping watching..I've done that with soaps every now and then, but I always come back.

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1
            Executive Poster
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The only time I came back to watch for a bit was for Neil's funeral. I was so sad over Kristoff's passing - that I wanted to see how they were going to write him out. They did a great job with the tribute to him.

• LukeIsDaMan
            LukeIsDaMan
            Executive Poster
            LukeIsDaMan commented
            Editing a comment
            That was a wonderful tribute for him, they really did an amazing job for sure.

I love the actor, it's just that sometimes I have a hard time following his dialogue. I think his delivery is just a little off for me. But I definitely have an older-man crush on him.

Comment

Him getting in between Cyrus and Portia/Jordan/Trina was cool

Comment

What happened to Sonny's big threats against Cyrus and the plan to take him out? I know he is distracted because of his father, but you would think Jason would at least be doing something about it. As usual, this is another poorly written and poorly executed storyline involving the mob which makes no damn sense. In fact a lot on this show is going down the drain.

Comment

• Chris
                Chris
                Board Regular
                Chris commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, the list of people who should be dead but aren't is ludicrous already. Sonny and Jason talk a lot, but they don't actually ever do much.

I really enjoy him. And the whole "Sonny bad, Cyrus good" thing doesn't even apply for me. Both of them are bad but only one is currently entertaining me. And he will get mad bonus points from me if he manages to take out Nelle
              Shelly, Moderator
              soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan
                Executive Poster
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly!! Both are bad, but the writing for Sonny over the years has done no favours for the character for me. Everyone has to be made worse, so Sonny can be justified in what he does...it's tiring now. Now, I have a list a mile long of who Cyrus can take out before Nelle hehe

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx
                Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, there was just something about the way he took interest in her lawsuit negatively affecting Laura that has me wondering.

• LukeIsDaMan
                LukeIsDaMan
                Executive Poster
                LukeIsDaMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmmmm...you have me intrigued there...usually things like that ends up foreshadowing something. Should be interesting. Wonder how many episodes we have left.

I enjoy Cyrus too. I love his calm polite manner. It's just a bonus that he gets under Sonny and Jason's skin. I hope he gets the best of them and they finally lose. But I know that won't happen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X