Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts: Nelle Redemption through Nina?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts: Nelle Redemption through Nina?

Maybe they plan on redeeming Nelle through being Nina's daughter. OR Nelle stole the locket from Willow when she knocked Willow out and went into the bedroom to take Wiley when they were at Chase's house.... and Nelle will wear it and Nina will see it. Nelle will realize that Willow is the true daughter and it will be the new SCAM of Port Charles!!

Makes my head whirl!!! Hahaha

However....

Well Nelle is a psychotic sociopath - and their is no redeeming that.

And I don't want Willow within a mile of either one of them

AFAIC - they can have EACH OTHER - bond - and get out of town together.

I'm more than ready to be done with the BOTH of them.

Adios Nelle and Nina!

Comment

Nelle wore it as a kid. Nelle is daughter but I hope Nelle/Willow are both Nina's kids

Comment

• Eeloie313
        Eeloie313 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did Nina do all of that? I must have missed that episode.

• bbgamer
        bbgamer commented
        Editing a comment
        It needs to be pinned on top of the forum that Nelle was wearing the necklace as a child LOL

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nina apologized I think for what she said to Willow about her baby - and Shiloh. But I never once heard her apologize for all of the abuse she put her through as Charlotte's teacher. She still has a lot more crow to eat.

Willow went to her out of sheer desperation - to get help with Nelle. They really still barely tolerate each other. That's not nearly the same as getting along and burying the hatchet.

PLUS if Nina DOES testify for Nelle - it will be AGAINST Willow. And if all three of them ARE family - Nina will have to pick between Nelle or Willow. They are all going to be on opposite sides.

Nelle Is beyond redemption

Comment

Like nearly ever character has been, I am ready for Nelle to get a redemption story too. She doesn't have to be perfect, just get on with life and avoid the Corrinthos family except to exchange Wiley.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exchange Wiley? He's not a broken toaster that's being brought back to the store for a refund.

Nelle wants somebody to wave a magic wand - and make every bad thing that she's done - just go away.

That is NOT any kind of true redemption. She's not interested in putting the WORK in to making herself be a better person - to make up for what she's done - atoning for her crimes - apologizing to the people she's hurt.

Her main goal in life now is to stick it to Carly. She's shouting it loud and clear to anyone and everyone who will listen.

• bbgamer
          bbgamer commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree 1s!

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          She would never do that. She only wants access to wiley to torture Carly first and then Michael. That's her reason for being.

There is NO redemption for Nelle. She has murdered, tried to commission a murder, abandoned her child, and caused pain to numerous people with her baby swap. And she has NO remorse for any of it. Sociopaths cannot be redeemed.

Comment

There is a big reason that Nelle is not being redeemed now by Nina or anyone (I won'tsay NEVER) Nelle is not sorry . SHe no longer admits what she did. Michael tricker her, SHe only said she killed that fiancee to end the struggle for his famliy. SHe is lying about giving the baby away She does not want redemtion she just wants what she wants

Comment

A psychotic sociopath can NOT be redeemed

Comment

Nelle was wearing her heart necklace in the flash backs! She is Nina’s daughter.

Comment

Well in real life I’m a firm believer in redemption. Psychopaths… I would leave to psychiatrists.

In soap life anybody can be redeemed. Some of the crimes that Nelle has committed others on this show have committed multiple times and they’re still on the show, some of them are written like we should think their heroes.

I think the way they’ve written Nelle the only way to redeem her is a complete overhaul. And that I think would happen with the old amnesia produces a completely different person trick. Personally I think there is an attempt to kill Nelle. I think people will think she’s dead. I think she’ll come back not knowing who she is. All of which is just a supposition on my part this is not remotely a spoiler LOL.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                  ScrubsFan#1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Giving somebody amnesia is NOT redemption. True redemption is WANTING to change yourself to become a BETTER person. WANTING to apologize to the people that you've hurt - and make amends. Taking a good long look inside of yourself - and having clarity of all the damage you've caused - and not wanting to be that person anymore.

Nelle is NOT CAPABLE of ANY of this. She wants to wave a magic wand and make people forget everything she's done.

That is NOT redemption in any way, shape, or form.

Look at the chaos that ensued when Kevin tried to help REDEEM Ryan. He almost lost everything - and nearly didn't make it out alive.

You cannot FIX a psychopathic sociopath. The best spot for Nelle is back in Pentonville - or truly dead.

• stopthefall
                  stopthefall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was talking about the soap world. What the soap writers might do and have done with such characters in the past. Again there are a number of characters on this soap who have done virtually the same things and they’re still in PC.

Nelle would have to get a head injury lose her memory of her old life And personality(ie Jason) And rebuild her self with new and better person that is totally different from her old self For anyone ever give her another chance and some Poor Charles residents would probably would be still be suspicious of her.
                Last edited by DLA75; May 8, 2020, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Without having to put up with a complete personality overhaul, would a redemption story even work for Nelle?

We have never seen anything that would indicate that she has a shred of goodness in her. We also haven't seen anything that would make her compelling to watch if she didn't have her schemes and her snark. There is no soft side to this narcissistic character that we have seen on screen. At least none that I recall that were truly meaningful and not laced with a verbal threat or an evil eye.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X