• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Nelle's next move

Nelle gets leverage

Nelle overhears valuable information about Julian

Source: SOD
    Last edited by Lizincinti; May 6, 2020, 07:02 PM. Reason: Vague subject line, Please, see guidelines

So she overhears that Julian knew about Wiley - and tries to use it to her advantage. What else is new?

Nothing but a manipulative little schemer.

I have no idea how she thinks Julian can help her though. Carson can barely tolerate him.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
      ForeverPluto commented
      Editing a comment
      Either that or she overhears that he tampered with those brakes that caused that accident which put Lucas in the coma. But aside from that, I really hope this doesn't turn into Carly/Sonny/Baby Michael 2.0 because my guess is that she's about to blackmail Julian into marrying her!

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      More likely she hears about Julian tampered with the brakes. Finding out he knew about Wiley isn't as much leverage at this point, I think even Julian would be willing for that to come out rather than let Nelle get Wiley

I think she might try to force him to marry her.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well - I guess a forced marriage to a preschool teacher - looks better than a forced marriage to a bartender who used to be in the mob.

SMFH

*pours another drink*

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
    So she overhears that Julian knew about Wiley - and tries to use it to her advantage. What else is new?

Nothing but a manipulative little schemer.

I have no idea how she thinks Julian can help her though. Carson can barely tolerate him.
    I guess a more evolved person would tell Michael/Carly/Sonny that Julian was lying and lying but would they even believe her

BLQ is so protective of Michael but she is doing the same thing Nelle is

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no use for either one of them. AFAIC they can both sail off into the sunset - never to be seen again. They can grab Peter, Franco, Sam, and Jordan along the way. I'm sick and tired of ALL of them.

Please can we just kill Nelle. We lost Drew, Oscar and were gonna lose Mike. Please GET RID OF NELLE!

Comment

I am loving Nelle can't wait to see what she overhears

Comment

Whatever she finds out she going to use it in the custody hearing to her advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          I think she might try to force him to marry her.

That could be interesting!!!

Comment

• emsnana
            emsnana commented
            Editing a comment
            Then maybe we will be lucky and Julian will slit her throat..I for one would be cheering him on

• CryIdareya
            CryIdareya commented
            Editing a comment
            emsnana Nelle is my guilty pleasure. She is why I started watching again, so hopefully not..lol

• Harleygirl38
            Harleygirl38 commented
            Editing a comment
            He's a big coward. Always afraid Sonny might find out about him knowing his involvement with Wiley.

Based on the article, I’m definitely thinking Nelle blackmails Julian into marriage.

Comment

I have no idea how marrying Julian would be any kind of help to Nelle.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              If they are BOTH going to be in fake forced marriages - Michael STIIL looks BETTER. Married to a preschool teacher.

I love Nelle. I love that she gets under Carly's skin so badly. It also gives boring Michael and Saint Willow some grief otherwise they would just be boring as hell doting on Wiley.

Comment

• lala214
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              Right?!?! Nelle is the ONLY thing giving Michael any life as a character, and Millow need Nelle if they're about to paired. Michael and Willow are both boring as dirt and are equally (oddly) obsessed - to the point of obnoxiousness - with Wiley!

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Michael knows that Nelle is mentally unbalanced and unfit to raise this child. Yes he is getting desperate to try and do everything he can to prevent that from happening. But that would be ANY soap parent battling Nelle. Other than that - he's bonding with Wiley - taking care of his daily needs. Getting him to daycare - taking some time off work to get more one on one time with him. Since he MISSED so much time with him while he was kidnapped.

Nothing obsessive about it.

And Willow would be in therapy right now if everyone had LEFT HER ALONE - and not guilted and manipulated her back into Wiley's life. She ALSO knows how unglued Nelle is - first hand - and her compassionate nature and instincts are of course wanting to protect Wiley from being raised by her.

I HATE that they've gone in this direction - but it is what it is now. Michael and Willow as parents by far trumps Nelle and ANY unwilling participant she may drag to the altar. Wether it's Valentine, Julian, or the parking attendant at the hotel.

Anyone think there will soon be a who killed Nelle scenario soon? Carly hinting Nelle needs taking out. Michelle and Wlow whacking that tree in the Park. Nelle taunting Sasha about breaking up with Michael and taunting Chase about being a manipulator and so on...and Nelle possibly messing with Julian.... Seems like a set up for lot of suspects. Even Joss seemed to be asking Jason to bump off Nelle so Michael would not lose Wylie. Then there is that necklace business and what Nina will likely believe about Nelle and etc.

Comment

If Nelle marries Julian, let's see, who will lose their minds over it:

Ava
              Alexis
              Sam

NOT SURE she really wants to do this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stopthefall

I just see Julian’s future as a punching bag for the unholy trioI I just know it.
                That’s what he is now basically

Comment

• stopthefall
                  stopthefall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True, but even more so.

This story is going completely off the tracks, what a train wreck. Are they trying to involve the entire cast in Nelle's life ?? Soon the show will be called Loving Nelle. I'm so done with this, wake me when it's over.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X