• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Michael and Willow's efforts to thwart Nelle

Willow and Michael enter into marriage with their eyes on the prize: Wiley

Source: SOD
    Lizincinti
    Last edited by Lizincinti; May 6, 2020, 07:06 PM. Reason: Vague subject line. Please, see guidelines

The wedding of the century 👰 ❤️ 🍻

The drama will ensue

Comment

There is not enough alcohol in the world for me to get through this. The trial is tomorrow FFS - they are going to so incredibly desperate, foolish, and pathetic. And Wiley is NOT a PRIZE. He is a little boy who desperately needs some stability in his life. Willow cannot handle this - and shouldn't have been forced into a marriage with a man she doesn't love - for a little boy who isn't hers.

Where has EVERYBODY'S BRAIN'S gone?????????

This is ALL Diane's fault.

Putting it into Michael's head that he HAS to be married in order to look like a better parent - than someone who's already mentally DERANGED.

Comment

OMG I am so shocked! What a surprise twist!

Comment

I think Michael and Willow getting married is going to backfire it will be obvious to Nelle, her lawyer and the judge why they got married.

Comment

Judge How long have you been married, Mr Corinthos?
        Michael About an hour now. So stupid.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1
          Executive Poster
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Diane's brain is wandering around out there on the streets - lost, cold, and hungry.

Isn't it time she got it back???

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          SAMLEXIS FAN
          Aspiring soap scribe
          SAMLEXIS FAN commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL! Yeah, it's stupid. Are Michael & Willow going to lie under oath about being in relationships with others?

• mistasoapz
          mistasoapz
          Board Regular
          mistasoapz commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg I love your comment! Too funny.

Originally posted by militarymom View Post
        Judge How long have you been married, Mr Corinthos?
        Michael About an hour now. So stupid.
        This is legit the funniest thing ive read in some weeks. I applaud this post

Comment

Will not be tuning in to this hot mess.

Comment

I was just thinking today that the trial is tomorrow and Shasha and Chase caused all of this drama and they didn't get married

They are NOT thinking about the boy. So after losing his dads they are going to put WIllow into his life but just pretend or for a short time. Will they staye married for 16 1/2 years until the kid is 18?

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
              I was just thinking today that the trial is tomorrow and Shasha and Chase caused all of this drama and they didn't get married

They are NOT thinking about the boy. So after losing his dads they are going to put WIllow into his life but just pretend or for a short time. Will they staye married for 16 1/2 years until the kid is 18?
              What if time comes and Michael wants a divorce ? I hope it doesnt get messy

Comment

OMG just stop this stupid story already. I hate when writers insult our intelligence. No judge in his right mind would believe this crap

Comment

I don't even have the words to accurately articulate my disgust. We knew it was coming but now it's nauseatingly been confirmed.

Comment

None of this make sense and backwards approach the writers are trying to use to push this whole thing isn't working. They are trying to force something that failed from the word GO.

1. Centering an entire 2 years around the fight for a child is one of the many reasons GH has died. It didn't work with Michael or Jake or Spencer or Charlotte so why the heck would it work with Wiley? Most people I know don't watch soaps for child focused type of stories. They watch for love, romance, drama. Not for children. And not to beat a dead horse over one child for years. The whole paternity story should have been the end of Wiley focus.

2. Lucas should be the one fighting for custody. Why is Willow inserted into all this? There is no logical explanation for it. Other than the dumb plot point to get her and Michael hooked up.

3. Why would Chase and Sasha fight so hard to get Willow and Michael together? What's in it for them? Why wouldn't they just say "hey get married and do what you need to do and we'll support you". There was 0 reason to fake an affair. Except of course to set up Michael and Willow being in love in a month. (Still could have happened btw and wouldn't have been half as dumb).

4. I get the impression Michael and Willow are the root for pairing here which is tragic. Michael and Willow do not have enough chemistry (or any IMO) to carry this. I don't root for them or want them to "win" if that's what the writers are going for here. I just want them to stop talking about a child and find something better to do-not together.

5. It's archaic to continue to peddle the mindset that a child is "better off" being raised by 2 married people who supposedly aren't in love. Why is this 1950 plot still being waved around in 2020?

Comment

• MeTyme
                      MeTyme
                      Board Regular
                      MeTyme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with all the points.

Lucas should still be involved with Wiley since he is the dad Wiley has known since birth. Even though adopted Wiley knew him as his daddy. Where is Lucas? Does he visit Wiley?
                      Instead they are hyper focused on Willow being part of Wiley’s life.🤢
                      And it is archaic of Dianne! Seriously!
                      So much wrong with this storyline I just can’t even watch it unfold.
                      MeTyme
                      Board Regular
                      Last edited by MeTyme; May 6, 2020, 10:18 PM. Reason: Punctuation

• lala214
                      lala214
                      Board Regular
                      lala214 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      #3 - Michael and Willow must have clean hands and remain "saintly," so Chase and Sasha had to be thrown under the bus. IMO, having Millow actually cheat on their partners would have been the more interesting story and would have added some much needed layers to the bores that are Michael and Willow, but the show will never cast them in a bad light. They were never going to be shown cheating on their partners, so the partners fake an affair, which frees them up to be together w/o looking bad. That's why GH didn't go your route.

• believeinme246
                      believeinme246
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      believeinme246 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You are so right. Rather than a sham marriage to trick the judge, it would make so much more sense for Michael and Lucas to become roommates in a large home where they each have privacy and can co-parent Wiley with love. I know that this is ridiculous because co-parents with shared custody raise happy children, but if Diane wants cohabitation as a criteria, this at least makes more sense.

I’ll pass on that episode. I fast forward anything Michael and Willow.

Comment

• lala214
                      lala214
                      Board Regular
                      lala214 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too! They are the definition of boring. I refuse to watch the custody trial b/c I couldn't possibly care less about Wiley and what happens to him. I'd love for Nelle to win b/c I hate Michael, but Wiley could also die, and that would be fine w/me.

Originally posted by jollydolly View Post

4. I get the impression Michael and Willow are the root for pairing here which is tragic. Michael and Willow do not have enough chemistry (or any IMO) to carry this. I don't root for them or want them to "win" if that's what the writers are going for here. I just want them to stop talking about a child and find something better to do-not together.
                    They have a little chem lol. But I agree if every conversation is Wiley this or Wiley that itll get tedious real quick

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X