• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eeloie313
    Day Player
    • Dec 2017

Nina SHOULD NOT be Nelle's mother!

I know it may be too late for TPTB, but Nina should NOT be Nelle's mother! We have already seen Nina's sense of entitlement when she tried to steal Ava's baby (Avery) by inducing labor and kidnapping the infant. Many will say she only did that because of her illness. However, since she is now "well", we have also seen how she has actively supported Charlotte's misbehavior/actions and even encouraged it citing 'Girl Power'. She has also abetted Charlotte's bad behavior by being quiet about it.

Now we know Nelle is a psychopath already. If Nina learns that Nelle is her daughter, is she going to support her behavior and actions!?! Nina felt Charlotte had a right to act and do as she pleased because of who she was. I believe that in some way Nina will do the same for Nelle. She also covered for and justified Valentin's behavior and deeds.

I have grown to like Nina, but she should not be a mother to anyone who does not already have a strong moral compass and be able to stand up to her sense of entitlement for her and her loved ones.
  • OLTLBoomer
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2010

Too late . It is already on the canvas despite all the fan fiction circulating in the eithernet.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

Nelle and Nina is fine. But include Willow please

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
        Wendall Wilcox commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont see anything worse than her being forced in Michaels family where in a second they would toss her if she becomes no use to them.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        She would be living at the Quartermaine mansion with Michael, Monica, Ned, Olivia, and the rest of the children. Everyone would be warm and welcoming.

Carly and Sonny know exactly what Willow has been through with Shiloh, Brad, and her baby. They have both expressed their sympathy and compassion.

Nina has ALREADY put Willow through a year's worth of unnecessary and degrading mental, verbal, and emotional abuse. She cost Willow her job - and hasn't offered any real apology for any of it that I've seen.

Nelle ALREADY put her in the hospital with a concussion - offered NO apology - and denied under oath in court that it ever happened.

They are both POISON to a woman who needs COMPASSION in her life right now.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
        SAMLEXIS FAN commented
        Editing a comment
        My sentiments exactly...co-sign!!!
    • taramartin
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2013

Hating the idea especially since it seems like then Nelle would be sticking around PC. Of course, if Nina is a character witness for Nelle it will be one more problem between Willow and Nina. Little girl Nelle wearing that necklace seems hard to backtrack on unless Benson sold Willow and kept the necklace.

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Day Player
        • Oct 2017

I would love to find out that NO ONE in PC is Nelle's mother and the necklace when she was a little girl just happened to be a look alike.

Comment

• Eeloie313
          Eeloie313 commented
          Editing a comment
          I 1000% agree with this!!!

• Topaz25
          Topaz25 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too! I find nothing interesting about N and N being mother daughter.
      • bbgamer
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2013

I love it! And I can't wait to see the reveal (2 years from now) and have more scenes with the two together!

Comment

• parker joe
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Feb 2005

If that's the way it turns out, I'm okay with it. I've personally been dreading Willow being revealed as the daughter, because it's so cliché and seemed to be telegraphed since Willow's second week on the show.

It certainly would give Nelle someone powerful and unlikely to be steamrolled by Carly on her side.

Comment

• Taylor63
            Day Player
            • May 2016

Gosh, I hope this is not the case! I can't stand the Nelle character, and I wish she would be killed off already. I'm not a huge Nina fan, but I do like her. After all the time Nina has been pining for her daughter, what a huge disappointment if it turned out to be Nelle. I have another theory! In true GH fashion, I think Nelle being her daughter is too easy. I think the necklace is a red herring. They want us to believe Nina's daughter is Nelle, but it will turn out to be Willow in the end. That would make so much more sense knowing Nina and Willow's history.

Comment

• Observation
              Observation commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG! Great minds, that's exactly what I think!! The necklace was shown to throw us off. Having Nelle as Nina's daughter is what everyone is expecting
              because that's what the writers want us to think. I truly believe they would not reveal what's what this early. They fooled some, but I still think the daughter is Willow. I do believe Nina will be the one to help Nelle gain custody, and that is how the angst between Willow and Nina starts again!! Then...BAM
          • xoregonian
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2014

I want them to go with what someone else posted, that Nell got the half-heart necklace from Harmony while in jail with her. It belonged to Willow.

Then they could make up something like Nell had a necklace "just like that one" when she was a little girl only to lose it to her father who pawned it. When Nell saw that Harmony had one just like it, she bartered it away somehow.

Willow will be Nina's daughter and we don't get stuck with Nell for much longer.

Comment

• dolly4359
              Contract Poster
              • Jan 2010

They are going to give Nina the daughter she always wanted just to take her away?...again?...unless willow or Sasha is a twin..Nina will soon be childless again...because Nelles just begging to be murdered by someone...maybe it's their way of compensating Nina by giving her a grandchild?
              Last edited by dolly4359; May 6, 2020, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• sesca
                Executive Poster
                • Mar 2011

I don't mind Nelle being Nina's daughter. I think it's way more interesting than dull as dish water Willow. I hope Willow gets the mental health help that she needs because there is still hope for her.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2018

Originally posted by sesca View Post
                  I hope Willow gets the mental health help that she needs because there is still hope for her.
                  I just hope she doesnt loose her mind when the fake marriage isnt needed anymore

Comment

• Manninglover87
                    Manninglover87 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You assume that a fake marriage will remain fake. It seems clear to me that they are trying to put Michael and Willow together for real. This custody thing is likely just a plot point for that. It is very likely that Michael and Willow will develop real feelings for each other, if they haven't already.

• Wendall Wilcox
                    Wendall Wilcox commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Manninglover87

I’d be the happiest camper if that happened. Michael/Willow falling in love would be interesting. I do hope the romance evolves from beating up a tree ? Cause Michael/Willow have had some moments of chemistry. But again Michael has always been unlucky In love. What With girls dying or going Insane on him. ? ? Dont want Willow to suffer that fate ?
                • xoregonian
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sesca View Post
                  I hope Willow gets the mental health help that she needs because there is still hope for her.
                  Why does Willow need mental health attention? I think she's handling most of everything quite well.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jul 2018

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

Why does Willow need mental health attention? I think she's handling most of everything quite well.
                    You don think statements like I want to make Wiley's medical decisions are problematic ??? Talking about Wiley every hour on the hour . She goes on these rants and then calms herself down but I dont think being Michaels insta wife is the answer to her issues . An I didnt even mention beating up the tree An Im still a fan of hers

Comment

• dolly4359
                      Contract Poster
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post

You don think statements like I want to make Wiley's medical decisions are problematic ??? Talking about Wiley every hour on the hour . She goes on these rants and then calms herself down but I dont think being Michaels insta wife is the answer to her issues . An I didnt even mention beating up the tree An Im still a fan of hers
                      I still believe Willow is the pressure cooker here...she'll be pulling a fatal attraction and boiling Wileys toys before it's over with..no apple falls far from its tree no matter how good it is...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X