Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook Lynn's confrontation with Sasha at Sonny's gym [Merged]

Doesn't Sonny own the gym?

If so why would Chase and Sasha show up there knowing Michael might be there or someone in his family might.

That's what I thought. It seems like such an odd place to show up at when you're likely to run into someone from Michael's family. Or Michael himself.

Comment

• PCHARLES
      PCHARLES
      Recurring Poster
      PCHARLES commented
      Editing a comment
      The same reason everyone goes to Charlie's and then yells at Julian to stay away from them.

• KendallSam
      KendallSam
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      PCHARLES exactly right!

Also seems so that Michael and Sasha could have a bit of time together which I loved. I don't think this lie will go on for long and WTF? The custody hearing is the next day? Michael and Willow aren't miraculously married so what was the point?

Diane and the writers seemed to want to add some angst into the 4 some. Breaking up with Sasha for cheating right before the hearing is bad since Nelle told her lawyer to bring it up 👀

That was a big WTF moment. These writers really have no imagination. This could have been set outside in the park if they needed to have Brook punch Sasha. No instead they send the 2 of them right into Sonny's gym. NO....no chance at all that could be a mistake. I rolled my eyes and clicked off the tv right after she threw the punch. I'll read later what happened after if anything. I was only watching because of Robert mourning Holly and of course that got ruined with Heinrick's presence.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is funny that kit the tree scene SHOULD have been hit the punching bag in the gym. NOW they go to the gym and it was stupid for those two to go there and even worse they didn't leave when Michael was there
      AND WT HEY Chase do you WANT me to be a Brook Fan because today I was for her

It should be a song title. If they do end up together, their wedding should have a jail theme. Or a nose theme.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to admit - BrookLynn is on a roll................................

• AMHardulak
      AMHardulak
      AMHardulak commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by DaffyMaiden View Post
      It should be a song title. If they do end up together, their wedding should have a jail theme. Or a nose theme.
      All I could think of was "That Mule, old Rivers, and me." (Someone will be old enough to get the reference)

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden
      Senior Board Member
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      AMHardulak
      AMHardulak that's on YouTube! And you're right, "Brook Lynn and noses and jail" totally fits.

They will never be as good as Chase and Willow ..Chase can arrest her every day and I still won't want them together

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that Brooke Lynne is supposed to be like Tracy, but to me, she is more like Carly, the aggressive pit bull. I'm not a fan of that type of character.

When both women are with Mike, I want to hug them, but in their native forms, they are a terror. I prefer women who lead with their brains and logic to those who physically dominate or overpower verbally.

• nevarzert
      nevarzert
      Soap Addict
      nevarzert commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank God I'm not the only one who does not like Brook Lynn. She's loud, rude, childish, and obnoxious...nothing like Tracy and I don't know why they constantly say she's like Tracy. I'm all for more Q's being on, but she is one that I will not miss.

• Carablue
      Carablue
      Board Regular
      Carablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Add me to the "I can't stand this version of Brook Lynn" list. She's a nasty bully who can't control herself. Who keeps punching people like that?

It seemed like a genuine accident

Comment

• KendallSam
      KendallSam
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't wait for Michael and Ned to learn Brooklynn sold her ELQ shares!

Also still can't understand how Nelle sold "her" ELQ shares when the Quartermain's contested Oscar's second will and there hasn't been a ruling. Plus the Q's honored the first will of Osxars by donating money to the charity that he wanted the sale of his ELQ shares to go to?

The writers are dropping the ball and dropping storylines. I don't know why Valentine wants revenge on Michael and Sasha when they covered for him with Nina 🤷‍♀️ none of it makes any sense.

• dancingqueen12
      dancingqueen12
      Senior Board Member
      dancingqueen12 commented
      Editing a comment
      KendallSam
      KendallSam — I have been trying to figure out how Nelle could sell her “dead husband’s” shares that were being contested — I thought I must have missed something ... another writing error?

How can Brooklynn (or Nelle) sell shares without anyone in the CEO /corporate office know? In real life, a company I worked for we had a process of 4-5 people in the executive suite involved in these transactions. (Of course real life is not always what happens on soaps, but really this is really hard to believe).

• Wendall Wilcox
      Wendall Wilcox
      Scriptwriter
      Wendall Wilcox commented
      Editing a comment
      KendallSam
      KendallSam and @dancingqueen12

It seems Shiloh didn’t have shares but a claim to shares and that claim was being fought against the Q’s. Nelle inherited the claim. An she said she would give up the claim if Michael gave her a life changing amount of money. He didn’t budge so she sold the claim to Valentin. Now Valentin doesn’t have shares but he has a claim to shares and he can fight the Q’s for them

I really don't like this version of Brook Lynn at all. She really doesn't have chemistry with anyone in my opinion. Chase deserves better than her, but from their first interaction, I assumed they were going this way with them. Not looking forward to it.

Comment

I dont care I love Brooklyn and the actress. Good or bad. She can be too much at times but I know she has a good heart and I enjoy her scenes. She sure does love them permanent bracelets doesnt she. Not sure about Michael and Willow just yet but I think I will like Chase and Brooklyn if they go that route.

Comment

I like this version of Brooklynn. She reminds me of Tracey. I'm just not sure why they got an actress who is not really a singer to play a character who's plot lines revolve around her being a singer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaning Negan View Post
        I dont care I love Brooklyn and the actress. Good or bad. She can be too much at times but I know she has a good heart and I enjoy her scenes. She sure does love them permanent bracelets doesnt she. Not sure about Michael and Willow just yet but I think I will like Chase and Brooklyn if they go that route.
        BLQ and Chase ship name would be Crooklyn

An she would live where Michael/Willow are gonna live. Imagine Chase picking her up for dates 😂 drama

Comment

No to Chase and Brook Lyn. Reunite Chase and Willow, loved them. Put Michael back with Sasha. Let Michael and Willow learn that Chase and Sasha faked it out of their love for them. Restore the friendship for the foursome, and keep it all secret. Then let Nelle go back to prison where her partner in crime Brad is, or better yet, let Ryan exact his revenge on her.

Comment

I always have to laugh at people showing up at establishments owned by someone they know has every reason to hate them. If I had made the son of the local mob boss think that I had cheated on him with his best friend, I wouldn't be going to the gym owned by that mob boss.

Ava shot Olivia and she knows that Carly blames her for switching out Morgan's meds, yet she has to get her martini at the MetroCourt bar. Ava, your brother owns a pub -- go there for your martini.

Speaking of Charlie's, I totally support Sam cutting off Julian. He deserves it. But does she have to keep going to his pub? She doesn't even eat the avocado toast. Go someplace else!

I know it's all set up so the characters can interact, but some days it is a big eye roll.

I started out liking the gym scenes because Brook Lynn was trying to be supportive of Michael. Yay, Michael lost two friends, but he has BLQ! But then she punched Sasha and once again, the writers have her acting like a 12-year-old.

Comment

• franron
              franron
              Aspiring soap scribe
              franron commented
              Editing a comment
              Likewise, Cyrus was prohibited from getting a room at the hotel, because he's just soooo.... bad, but Carly didn't run him out of the MC Bar and tell him, 'and stay out!!'. Kinda like how the Jerome family gets to keep being paying customers, at the bar/restaurant..

Originally posted by Sararose42 View Post
            Doesn't Sonny own the gym?

If so why would Chase and Sasha show up there knowing Michael might be there or someone in his family might.
            Good question. I was not thrilled with Brooklyn giving Michael a pep talk and her tirade, but by the end of the whole scene and BrookL getting handcuffed, I was laughing and cheering her on. 👍👏

Comment

When Carly is not around, Michael has BL willing to get in other people's faces for him, as he looks on.

Comment

• thecourt99
                thecourt99
                Aspiring soap scribe
                thecourt99 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's common where I'm from that the men in our lives don't go after the women in their lives. Instead, the women in their family or those that love them will go after any woman that hurts the men. The same would occur in reverse. It doesn't make the men look weak. It keeps the men from getting in a bad optics situation by yelling at a woman. Happens all the time.

Chase and Willow are a perfect match. And I pray that they find their way back to each other - when this idiocy is over.

TIIC are trying to FORCE another Naxie. And it's just not the same - feels very awkward and contrived.

Maxie and Nathan were a great ying/yang match.

Chillow progressed naturally and organically - with all of the emotional beats.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X