• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mes349
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2011

Franco is tolerable to me when he is with Ava

I love that he can be honest and open about his past and does not have to continuously be told what a fabulous human he is now when he is with Ava.

Ava and Franco are honest and real about his past. It is refreshing. I can’t stand Franco in his every day life baking with kids as if he didn’t slaughter a dozen people.

But Ava makes Franco seem real and have a little bit of depth.
  • Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

But he made vows to Liz. He can’t throw that away just for a fling.

Comment

• mes349
      mes349 commented
      Editing a comment
      In general, vows do not mean much on a soap opera lol.

But i’m not talking about a fling or a romantic relationship. I am talking about just him being around Ava in general. The dynamic feels honest even when talking about the ugly part of his life. No sugar coating it.
  • parker joe
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Feb 2005

There is something refreshing about Ava and Franco's "no BS" friendship. He's the only person who doesn't allow Ava to distance herself emotionally. She supports him, acknowledges his past and how he's changed, without sounding sappy or cheerleader-ish.

Comment

• O_Snap!
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2009

I could watch Franco and Ava five days a week.

Comment

• rosamaira
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2017

I said this in another post and repeating it here. I could see Franco and Ava as a couple.

Their approach to each other about their past is no bull. They know it and do not hide from it. I feel they could really support each other as a couple. I feel they would be worth watching if Ava doesn't try to stab him in the back.

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Board Regular
          • May 2018

Originally posted by mes349 View Post
          I love that he can be honest and open about his past and does not have to continuously be told what a fabulous human he is now when he is with Ava.

Ava and Franco are honest and real about his past. It is refreshing. I can’t stand Franco in his every day life baking with kids as if he didn’t slaughter a dozen people.

But Ava makes Franco seem real and have a little bit of depth.
          It's starting to look like something is going to come between Franco and Liz involving Ava.

Franco being able to talk about his past freely with Ava contrasts with Liz getting visibly angry when his past is mentioned.

Also, Ava identifies with Franco as an artist while Franco let it slip he doesn't see Liz as a "real" artist.

Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; May 6, 2020, 09:42 AM. Reason: add

Comment

• Shellyinphx
            Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
            • Mar 2004

He's tolerable when he's not around his victims. He was good with nina and Ava.
            Shelly, Moderator
            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
              CarnyQueen commented
              Editing a comment
              It's this exactly. Ava did try to kill Franco once (when she shot Olivia instead) and Franco left Ava to die on the bridge after the escape from Pentonville, so I feel that these acts cancel each other out. But Elizabeth and her son were Franco's victims, so listening to her praise Franco to the skies and try to make his other victims accept him always makes me feel nauseous. But I did, for instance, like Franco's relationship with Kiki. It showed the best side of him and yet didn't make one of his victims have to forget their trauma in order to prop the character.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X