Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Be A Great Match For Brando?

Molly
    28.33%
    Sam
    10.00%
    Kristina
    10.00%
    Sasha
    20.00%
    Brook Lynn
    11.67%
    Nelle
    6.67%
    Other (Specify)
    13.33%

Although any of these lovely (and some lethal) ladies would provide great conflict upon embarking on a romance with Brando, I chose Brook Lynn (still a connection to Sonny as his goddaughter) because they haven't really met yet and would be totally hot together! I did sense some attraction/repulsion vibes between Brando & Sam, and Kristina seems to be redirecting her jealousy over Molly's one-night stand with Brando towards JaSam, while Nelle would provide a powder keg of dramatics as the Corinthos familia's sworn enemy! I didn't include married women like Carly (who is easily attracted to Brando but a fling with him would prove deadly for the guy even if she breaks up with Sonny again) nor did I mention Ava, Nina, Lulu, Maxie, etc. because they have their work cut out for them in their current complicated romances! If all of you think that any of these women would be better for Brando, by all means hit that OTHER button on the poll and explain your choice! Might change my mind! Too bad Britt didn't stick around because she would have been my #1 choice over Brooklyn from Bensonhurst!

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina
      Contract Poster
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't Kristina gay? Why would she be jealous over Molly's ONS with Brando? It did not come across that way at all; instead she seemed happy Molly was testing the waters.

• Eeloie313
      Eeloie313
      Day Player
      Eeloie313 commented
      Editing a comment
      Her jealousy does not have to do with Brando, TJ or Jason. It's the fact they have someone and she doesn't and never has had in the same sense that they do.

• Amazee_Dayzee
      Amazee_Dayzee
      Executive Poster
      Amazee_Dayzee commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristina isn't just a lesbian. I think it was established she was bisexual.

A great match for Brando would be the door because he is not needed.
    JCmojoe81
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by JCmojoe81; May 6, 2020, 09:58 AM. Reason: nickname not permitted

Comment

She's older than him but I think that shy Brando and effervescent Maxie would go well together.

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches
      Senior Board Member
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      oooohhh, I think I like that

• O_Snap!
      O_Snap!
      Soap Addict
      O_Snap! commented
      Editing a comment
      Maxie was my first thought for exactly the reason you stated. They may complement each other. He's got an aww shucksy quality that reminds me of a less sparkly Nathan. I hope he stays a good-ish guy.

• LDodson
      LDodson
      Day Player
      LDodson commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually after Nathan's death, I wanted Maxie and Michael. Back when Maxie's personality was more energetic and fun, I think she would have put a spark under Michael and Michael would calm her out a little. If they ever ditch the Maxie/Peter relationship, I can see Maxie with Michael or Brando, but since Michael is now married..that won't happen.

I don’t dislike Brando but there’s nothing about him that I find particularly interesting.

Comment

I chose Nelle because I'm still on the fence about Brook Lynn, and the Davis girls and Sasha are getting on my nerves right now.Although I did love Krissy ripping Sam a new one. That was long overdue. The writing for Sam and the delivery of the performance has made me hate her, as maybe is intended. I don't like Nelle either, but since I kept hoping against hope that Carly would get through to her while her eyes began tearing up, I am hoping that SOMEONE can get through to Nelle. Otherwise, it's going to be same ole' same ole' and Nelle needs to die. We've never seen Nelle in a good romance story. Brando seems exciting enough to maybe be the one.
      kristendny
      Executive Poster
      Last edited by kristendny; May 6, 2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1
        Executive Poster
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelle would chew him up and spit him out. And unless he can be of any benefit to her in the custody case - I'm very sure she'd never give him a second look.

• kristendny
        kristendny
        Executive Poster
        kristendny commented
        Editing a comment
        You're probably right, but I'm thinking we're in for a big turnaround with Nelle, if she turns out to be Nina's daughter. So, if the choice is Nelle being the same or growing into a character we can root for, I choose the latter.It's better than seeing her get away with everything while she is supposedly way out of her league, i.e., consistently making trouble for a mob family. Everyone has to be written dumb and ineffective, so she can outsmart them at every turn. With everything she did to Carson and their family, how is she still walking around to taunt people? Just like Cyrus. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't care for the writing at all, Something needs to change.

I think I need some chem testing! Would love to try him with Maxie; also Sasha.

Comment

Other. I want to know more about him. Some one suggested Maxie. I am all for a chem test. Peter is a worm of a man and needs to go. I am also open to a chem test with Liz. Please just no more Friz. My Lz loving heart continues to suffer...

Comment

Molly needs a new man. IMHO, she and TJ have grown apart as they have aged: they do not know each other as well as they should, given they have been together for 7 years. Brando is flawed, but apparently a basic good guy. Molly is immature, but intelligent. These two have chemistry. i am not saying they are the next super couple, but they would be a refreshing change to the current situation.

Comment

• LDodson
            LDodson
            Day Player
            LDodson commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree! They need to do a shakeup on Molly's personality and storyline.

Maxie. Mostly because at this point I'll take anyone but Peter.
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Brando isn't that interesting to me . They have him stuck in one orbit . I don't see him and Molly as a long time thing . If he is truly staying then he needs to meet other people. I voted Nelle . Maxie would be good or even Sasha . Hell, he seems like Lulu's type. Unless Brando is a bad boy then BLQ wouldn't want him for that long either .

Comment

How about Lucas?
              Molly?
              Please don't waste him on Sam or Nelle.

Comment

• Troystar
                Troystar
                Recurring Poster
                Troystar commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucas yes 🤗

• mightcec
                mightcec
                Newcomer
                mightcec commented
                Editing a comment
                When he first came on I thought they brought him on for Lucas too. Then I noticed they look and acted too much alike. They look like they could be related.

I love Brando how bout Chase or Lucas 😘

Comment

• DeeCanada
                DeeCanada
                Day Player
                DeeCanada commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be awesome, Lucas and Brando, perhaps that is why Brando "knew" that he had not fathered Dev. But...I would love to see him with Nurse Amy.

Originally posted by clamcat View Post
              I don’t dislike Brando but there’s nothing about him that I find particularly interesting.
              I agree Brando is boring and Molly seem child like to him. That one night stand was ridiculous

Comment

I voted other because I'm not crazy about the shrieking Davis girls, shrieking Brook Lynn, and shrieking Lulu (she's not on the list, but she is in the right age group). He doesn't seem to have anything in common with Sasha. Maybe if they met up at the gym and gave me a chance to see them work? I don't know. I'm holding out hope she gets back with Michael. Nelle I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. And the only other choice in his age group is Maxie, who can work my last nerve from time to time. I guess what I'm saying is I don't see anyone on canvas in his age group that I want to see him with.

Gun to my head I would pick Molly, but that wouldn't go anywhere if the actress still wants lots of time off for different projects. That has been the problem with TJ and Molly. HP is doing other things.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X