Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories On How Nelle Got the Half Heart Necklace [MERGED]

I believe that Nelle got the half heart necklace from Shiloh, not Frank. It wasn't in her box of pain before. She got it after she went to prison. I think Shiloh had it because the secret he had on Harmony was the fact that Willow was adopted and the necklace was the proof. It was his way of keeping Harmony in line. I also think he told Nelle that secret about Harmony. When Shiloh died, Nelle, as his wife, was entitled to his possessions and she ended up with it so she shoved it into her box to use when she needed it. I think when she finds the other half of it in Nina's office, she will figure out that Willow is Nina's daughter. I think she will use that necklace to claim to be Nina's daughter to have Nina and her money help her get Wiley back. That way she'll not only stick it to Michael and Carly but also to Willow...twice over, once with Wiley and secondly with her biological mother.

That's my thought.

In the flashback, she was wearing the necklace as a young child

Comment

Yea that was my thought to until i rewatched the flashback scenes and saw her wearing the necklace as a child

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
        Big Cheddar1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? I just rewatched the clips on YouTube and really couldn't tell if she was wearing it or not

• bbgamer
        bbgamer commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Big Cheddar1 invest in some glasses

• xoregonian
        xoregonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Big Ched watched on their phone. You'd probably miss things like jewelry when watching on a small screen because young Nell definitely was wearing the necklace in the flashbacks.

There's ten episodes left I wonder if see the reveal ?

Comment

The audience saw Nelle wearing the necklace as a young girl. So, obviously, she had that necklace way before she met Shiloh. I think that whole flashback sequence was to seal the deal that Nelle is Nina's daughter. I hope there's a twist added to it & Willow is revealed to be her daughter too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          There's ten episodes left I wonder if see the reveal ?
          They like to drag things out. So I won't be surprised if the reveal hasn't been taped yet.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
            Soapaholic26 commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't May normally a sweeps month? I'm expecting big things to happen.

• heddalee
            heddalee commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought sweeps was basically a dead letter now, in all aspects - advertising, producing the show, special ratings considerations. Not sure, though?

• louisesnell96
            louisesnell96 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes May is a sweeps month and GH stopped production in March so have they even filmed any episodes for May because GH only films like 4 weeks in advance

This is exactly what I think too! You have way more interesting details, but, I too, think she somehow got the necklace from Harmony. She's going to find Nina's necklace, and pretend to be Nina's long lost daughter.

Comment

I read the plan was always to reveal Nelle as Nina's daughter. When Chloe left the show, they switched it to Willow. But then Chloe came back & now it's back to Nelle again. We saw Nelle wearing the other half of the heart necklace as a young girl so obviously Shiloh nor Harmony gave it to her. And there has been no indication onscreen the necklace belongs to someone else other than Nelle.

Comment

• Laura Luke
              Laura Luke commented
              Editing a comment
              If the plan was always Nelle as her daughter why did they Age Nelle in the flash back & make her too old to be Nina's daughter .

When Carly was talking today about how just giving birth to a child does not make that person a good mother and she used Nelle, Nina, and Madeline as examples...

I thought for sure they are setting up Nelle as Nina's daughter and Madeline's granddaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
              The audience saw Nelle wearing the necklace as a young girl. So, obviously, she had that necklace way before she met Shiloh. I think that whole flashback sequence was to seal the deal that Nelle is Nina's daughter. I hope there's a twist added to it & Willow is revealed to be her daughter too.
              We saw young Nell wearing "A" half-heart necklace. Doesn't mean it was "THE" half-heart from Madeline.

However Nell came across this new addition of the necklace to her BOP, they can just say she had one as a child and when she came across this necklace (be it from Harmony, SHank, etc.) she wanted it because it reminded her of the one she used to have.

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
                Big Cheddar1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I just rewatched the clips on YouTube and didn't notice a necklace, but I was watching on my phone, so maybe it's easier to see on a bigger screen. Regardless, I could completely see Nelle doing what you said finding and saving a necklace because it reminded her of the one she loved growing up.

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                The flashbacks with young Nell as a little girl most definitely had her wearing a half-heart necklace. Those things were a dime a dozen back in the day. Like a mood ring, everyone had one.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

We saw young Nell wearing "A" half-heart necklace. Doesn't mean it was "THE" half-heart from Madeline.

However Nell came across this new addition of the necklace to her BOP, they can just say she had one as a child and when she came across this necklace (be it from Harmony, SHank, etc.) she wanted it because it reminded her of the one she used to have.
              Since they did a split screen with Nelle looking into that box where that necklace was & Nina holding onto her necklace, yeah, more than likely that necklace Nelle has came from Madeline.

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                More than likely it came from Madeline (the one in the BOP), but not necessarily the same one worn by Nell as a child.

We've seen Nell's box of pain before and it never had the half-heart necklace in it until after she got out of prison.

IF Shiloh had had a NECKLACE, it would have been taken away from him in prison by the guards when they searched him.

IF the necklace was proof of Harmony and Willow's relationship, then Shiloh would have put it somewhere safe a long time ago- like a bank deposit box.

Nelle has the necklace because Madeline gave her half when she was given away or sold.
              She may not even know the story behind it ( except what Nina has recently said).

It's the big SURPRISE set for open court... except it's not a surprise..

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                hMMM IF SHE WAS his widow would she get the packet of stuff they took?
                HEY it is a soap ages and log don't matter to them

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                VERY good insight OLTL'69 .
                IF they were married early enough, his belongings ( personal effects) would have gone to her as his next of kin.
                But, can you explain the photo of her wearing a heart necklace as a child? Do you think it's two heart necklaces? Maybe more than just 2 heart necklaces in the mix... you know?

But really. Nelle as a child had the half necklace on!

Shilo did not give it to her.

She did not rip it from Willow's neck!

Nelle is Nina's daughter!

Comment

• DeeCanada
                DeeCanada commented
                Editing a comment
                If you were Nina, having gone thru what she has with Sasha, would you not want an immediate DNA test?

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                I have about 5 heart necklaces.. no need to describe them, but none of them are half hearts. When you Google the photos for half heart necklace, the term " Mizpah" comes up and you get photos of necklaces that are made in 2 halves, one for each of a couple to wear. I SUPPOSE it could also be mother/ daughter?

I inherited my great-grandmother's wedding rings, and the inside is inscribed " Mizpah". When I looked it up, it refers to a scripture in the Bible about keeping a promise, and using an object to seal the promise.
                ( In the scripture it was a pile of rocks).

When I saw photos of the jewelry related to the term " Mizpah" they almost all say this or a variation of this phrase:
                " May (God, or the Lord) or, more recently, like since the girls would have been born, angels watch over you while we are absent from each other".

I am old enough to remember what I believe to be the first half heart necklaces in the late 60's and into the 70's as keychains and not expensive but sentimental jewelry items not connected to any religion but as a symbol of well wishes for two people who are parting. ( maybe from the Vietnam War)?

I don't understand Madeline's reason for this AT ALL, unless Nina and Madeline had the same type of necklaces before Nina became the " Reeves heiress". Maybe a gift from Nina's father? I do not think the necklaces currently connected to Nina come from her childhood. Just that she would fall into the era of when they were popular and before her coma years.

Just speculation because the half heart is associated with a deep and ancient meaning in modern times.

• DallasGal
                DallasGal commented
                Editing a comment
                I predict that Nelle will wear the necklace in court. I don’t think she knows yet that Nina has the other side of the heart but I bet she finds out before the trial.

Nelle’s comment to Martin and the way she said it makes ur sound like she played Nina ( not a surprise) .

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
              IF Shiloh had had a NECKLACE, it would have been taken away from him in prison by the guards when they searched him.

IF the necklace was proof of Harmony and Willow's relationship, then Shiloh would have put it somewhere safe a long time ago- like a bank deposit box.

Nelle has the necklace because Madeline gave her half when she was given away or sold.
              She may not even know the story behind it ( except what Nina has recently said).

It's the big SURPRISE set for open court... except it's not a surprise..
              I believe more that the necklace came from Harmony, not SHank. Or if it was in SHank's possessions (held who knows where) when he died and Nell got it then, it still was there via Harmony and therefore Willow is the true daughter of Nina.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                MalteseBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a puzzle right now, isn't it? I'm going to enjoy seeing the story revealed, whichever way it goes.
                Willow, who would be most women's dream of a daughter, is liked by everyone in PC I think, except Nina.
                Nelle, who is gaining Nina's sympathy, is despised for reason by almost everyone in PC except Nina.

It's a conundrum that grows the more one looks at the ramifications, and also at " What might have been" for wealthy Nina, her husband Silas, and their daughter.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
                SAMLEXIS FAN commented
                Editing a comment
                There has been no indication that Harmony or Shiloh had the half-heart necklace. What has been shown to us onscreen are those flashbacks with young Nelle wearing that half-heart necklace & the split screen at the end showing Nina & Nelle with those necklaces. They're setting up Nina & Nelle as mother & daughter. I read that was the plan all along.

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                It could go either way. We saw young Nell wearing a fairly common "broken heart" necklace back when she was a little girl, but we never, EVER saw one in her Box of Pain which they showed many times back when she first came on. Now all of the sudden we see the half-heart necklace in her BOP, so where did it come from? That is the question.

Of course you are right, they've probably been going to do this Nina/Nell the entire time. Just like I knew they were always going to say that Sonny had shot and killed, not just disposed of, that Croiton (sp?) body/man when he was just joining the mob.

I still don't know why Madeline would want ANYTHING connecting the baby she sold gave away or what ever with NIna ((AND MORE IMPOrtantly her fortune)
              But maybe If Frank were involved with the baby being sold HE stole the necklace

How is Snoppy Nelle seemingly not aware of the Nina and the necklace story

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X