Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelle's Existence is a Horrible Lifetime Movie - Time to End It!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelle's Existence is a Horrible Lifetime Movie - Time to End It!!

Dont get me wrong - I enjoy a good Lifetime film every now and again, but they aren't groundbreaking by any means.

Plot: woman (Nelle) comes to town seeking revenge. She befriends an unsuspecting family (Corinthos') and infiltrates their lives. Over time the woman has made such inroads that the family dismisses the red flags. Her revenge plot moves ahead when she makes the lady of the family (Carly) look incompetent, and downright crazy so that she can take her place. The family downplays the lady of the family's concerns and then the plot speeds up when the woman has basically made the family turn against the lady of the family. Twenty minutes before the movie ends, the lady of the family starts to do her research and discovers the woman isnt who she says she is (shocker), and confronts the family who still doesnt believe her until the woman overplays her hand. A fight ensues and the lady of the family kills the woman.

This Nelle story is hopefully in the final hour, because if not it is being DELETED.

I am with you....end this already. The baby swap went on for over a year, and we still have to wait for this storyline to end..Get rid of Nell !!!!

Comment

I felt the same way. I was beyond annoyed every time they would bring her back. I couldn't stand Nelle & wanted her gone. But watching her interactions with Nina & Willow. I want her to stick around & for both her & Willow to be revealed as Nina's daughters.

Comment

• MorganFamValues
        MorganFamValues
        Board Regular
        MorganFamValues commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelle and Nina can both go. What has Nina brought to the canvas except supporting Valentine's crazy except when the mess hit her? I still dont believe that Nelle is her daughter, but Willow is.

Honestly, I dont care about Nina to the extent of wanting to see her find out who her daughter is. What's maddening is just how fast she has switched to Team Nelle knowing everything she's done but is still passive aggressive and bitchy towards Willow whose only crime was telling her how much of a brat Charlotte is.

Nelle is obscenely smug and increasingly delusional to the point that she believes her own lies. Now TPTB want to connect her to Nina (also no real connections to PC) to do what exactly? She's unlikeable, unredeemable and this saga seems to be neverending.

Everything she said to Martin today confirmed that she is using Wiley to further hurt CARLY. Referring to Wiley as "the kid," and saying their focus needed to be on CARLY ramped up my hatred of this character.

SHE MUST GO!

Comment

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
        I felt the same way. I was beyond annoyed every time they would bring her back. I couldn't stand Nelle & wanted her gone. But watching her interactions with Nina & Willow. I want her to stick around & for both her & Willow to be revealed as Nina's daughters.
        IA I think Nelle and willow have chemistry and the 3 of them together 👯‍♀️

Comment

I am with you OP! I am SO WITH YOU! It's tiring watching this character! They have driven this storyline into the GROUND.

Comment

I would hate this storyline if they were trying to make Nelle the daughter of a liked, legacy character. But that they are revising history to make a sociopath the daughter of a not overly popular character, is just absurd. Nelle needs to die!!!

Comment

I agree...Nelle is not only irredeemable she is just plain mean and nasty...so before GH goes dark I'm hoping Nelle is found murdered with a knife stuck in her back...it will give us months of speculation of WHO finally did the deed...since there will be plenty of suspects to keep us guessing

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls
              Soap Addict
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, please. I vote for this...

• Eeloie313
              Eeloie313
              Day Player
              Eeloie313 commented
              Editing a comment
              Count my vote too, please!!

• CashierJudy
              CashierJudy
              Contract Poster
              CashierJudy commented
              Editing a comment
              Please yes!! And let us see the knife in Nina's hand.
              I want them both gone. Don't watch the days that Nelle or Peter are on. Horrible overkill for those two.
              You cannot engineer a soap opera on a cast of villains.
              Too many and poorly written for.....and Peter staring at the camera....can't believe he gets paid for that.

I am with you all! helle needs to die and hopefully we get a great "whodoneit" out of this mess...everything she says and does is calculated.....it;s all about HER...she NEVER gate 2 wits about wiley

Comment

Agreed. Nelle is a terrible character. Connecting her to Nina is making Nina unbearable to watch. I FFWD through every Nelle scene now, I can't stand looking at the smug look on her face. Bringing her back on the canvas led the writers to ruin Michael/Sasha and Chase/Willow as well as make Nina look like a complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by ALS13 View Post
                Bringing her back on the canvas led the writers to ruin Michael/Sasha and Chase/Willow .
                Which is the real head scratcher for me. I don’t presume she will loose the case and just give up. So then if she doesn’t loose why did the couples and the friendships have to ruined ? We’re TPTB that impatient for a Michael/Willow pairing ?

Comment

I love Nelle. She's my second favorite character. She might even be becoming my favorite. And honestly with the show continuing to shove the Corinthii crew down my throat so much and with no front-burner root-worthy couples for me, I am seriously thinking of walking away from GH as I'm trying to cut down on how much TV I watch. However, right now, Nelle is the one thing keeping me hanging on because I can't get enough of her. Chloe Lanier is fabulous and there are so many layers to the character. With her as Nina's daughter, potentially Willow's sister, as Carly's sorta step-sister and their tangled, weird relationship, Wiley's mother, that connects her to the Quartermaines and the Corinthos' and the Spencers. She also has a history with Chase. As the daughter to Nina, she also has a connection to Maxie and her family too now in a way. That's a LOT of connections in Port Charles.

If Chloe Lanier re-signs with GH, the show can easily use her love for Wiley and having a mother (and sister), finally having people who love her, on her side* to help turn the character around as they did with Carly all those years ago. As Carly told Jason, it wasn't just having Michael that turned her around, it was having Jason, someone who believed in her 100% and had her back no matter what. Nelle has never had anything even remotely like that.

* Yes, yes, Carly was great to Nelle when she first came to town, but what a lot of you aren't taking into account is that whole time, Nelle was harboring under the delusion that Carly had begged Frank for Nelle's kidney, and then once she had it had ignored Frank's pleas to help him and Nelle, to be with her "other" family. Nelle believed (due to the Carly flashback episode) that not only had Carly turned her back on her years ago when Nelle was just a little girl leaving her with only Frank, but that she had used her as an organ replacement for the family she preferred (Joss) like a used parts dealership and then just threw her aside like trash once she got what she needed. *That* is what Nelle believed when she came to PC. She believed this horrible, awful thing about Carly. And, yet, even still believing that after falling for Michael, she tried to undo her plan. She tried to stop what she had started, but she wasn't able to get to the mail in time. But she DID try and halt what she had started.

Unfortunately, she failed. Carly found out, Sonny found out and it all came out. And then Nelle found out the truth. Carly hadn't done what Nelle believed. Frank had lied to her. And here is where the tide all could have turned. Carly could have seen herself in Nelle. Seen an unloved, used and emotionally abused child who had grown into this messed up woman who just needed to be given a second chance but Carly refused to do that. Nope, she went scorched earth on Nelle. Never mind that Nelle realized she was wrong. Nelle was operating under false pretenses. Nelle actually did less than Carly did when she first came to PC to her own mother and her husband. However, Carly wouldn't give her a second chance. She was done with her. And so Nelle knew that her time in PC would always be as the evil person that Carly saw her as because Carly made sure of it. No second chances.

Anyway, I think the writers are playing these scenes since Nelle got out of prison as walking a fine line. If Chloe Lanier re-signs they can moderate Nelle to more of a vixen type of bad girl as opposed to the "sociopath" because she really has just been trying to get Wiley since she came back. Or they can go full-bore with the sociopath and have her do something to prove all the haters (and Carly/Michael, et al.) right.

Obviously, I hope it's the former.
                  arabian
                  Recurring Poster
                  Last edited by arabian; May 5, 2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
                    Shellyinphx
                    Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                    Shellyinphx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Had she actually shown remorse for what she did and attempted to make amends I might be more willing to give her another look. But carly didn't instantly forgive her so she set out to destroy her and she's done nothing but continue to destroy this woman who did nothing to nelle to deserve it. Yes carly had hurt a lot of people but she did nothing to nelle to deserve being gas lighted.

• Logan13
                    Logan13
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    Logan13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What would help in a redemption for Nelle is to show that Nelle actually regrets what she's done, and for her to try and show Michael and everyone else (show not tell) that she has changed. None of this exists. I liked Nelle when she first came on and when everyone was accusing her of killing her husband I thought she was being set up but then they threw it on and on and her feud with Carly turned me completely around. What was the icing on the already icy cake was the baby swap.

• Shellyinphx
                    Shellyinphx
                    Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                    Shellyinphx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Regret or remorse would go a LONG way. I liked her when she was going after Carly until she did the stuff using Morgan. That was disgusting on a whole new level for me. And yes it put her exactly next to what Carly did to AJ.

I agree with a lot of the posters, Enough is Enough with Nelle.. Like I have said, Same old song and dance.. Revenge,Hurt Carly Get Michael she is only using "The Kid" as she puts it as a tool... anyway she can screw somebody... and It's is boring we have been there and done that... Im done with this Evil Witch..Time for her to Be killed or Burned at the Stake... so she can't return...Im just sick to death of her... then she threatens her lawyer.. give me a break he should have told her " I quit You Sociopath B itch.."

Comment

So, Nelle will be murdered? Will it be a whodunit or will an innocent character go on trial? Who will be the one? Carly? Michael? Willow? Chase? Sasha?
                    I always hope for good mysteries but they always disappoint. Maybe Nelle will convince Nina she's her daughter (I'm hoping she isn't) so Nina will be all-in supporting her and then when she finds out Nelle conned her she'll lose it and kill her in a crime of passion. Then we can kill 2 birds with one stone, and Maxie can run Crimson like she should be.

Comment

• MorganFamValues
                      MorganFamValues
                      Board Regular
                      MorganFamValues commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope so. I feel like there has to be a reason why the writers WANT Nelle to be hated by everyone except for Nina - who is conveniently made to look like her mother. The problem is that Nina isnt that well liked either that connecting Nelle to her would make a difference.

I diasgree completely. I love her and she is one of the few characters I watch for.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X