Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael E Knight/Martin Gray Is A gem

I’m glad he’s here. He is if the funniest if not shadiest people in town

I loved him on AMC and still do. Sooooo soooo glad he has come on GH and was happy to see him today. But to me he will always be Thaddeus aka Tad.

Comment

I've missed him. I love that Martin is kind of fed up with her. All of Martin & Nelle's scenes were very entertaining but I laughed out loud when Martin asked if she had any past relationships with men who weren't currently dead.

He has her pegged big time.
      Soaper15
      Senior Board Member
      Last edited by Soaper15; May 5, 2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Well he certainly has Nelle's number - and was spot on with what he said to her. Wish he'd lose that awful accent though.

Comment

• chebbo
          chebbo
          Senior Board Member
          chebbo commented
          Editing a comment
          He didn't do it quite as awful as he was doing it before. I thought he toned it down.

It was good to see him again, I was afraid he might have had a very short run. This man can be so charming and comical and he is of course very handsome, I hope they make good use of him

Comment

I think he is terrible. That fake accent is horrible. Tad Martin....he is not

Comment

Love Michael E Knight! Was so happy to see him back.

Comment

I was so happy to see Martin (love me some Michael E. Knight), and loved the things he said to Nelle. He certainly does have her pegged. I'm not sure what my favorite line was but the one about past boyfriends who weren't dead is high on the list. And he delivers them SO well.

Comment

I want him to throw the trial but in such a way that it isn't really obvious. Then, after her threat to him today, he can be the one to kill her.

Comment

I love Michael E. Knight.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the southern accent but it helps forget Tad Martin

Comment

Always glad to see Martin Gray and wonder what his machinations will be on behalf of his clients. But yesterday, Martin was the first person to tell Nelle how is really is in her court case. Yes, Nelle made a veiled threat as Martin left the table, but he got through to Nelle.

Comment

While I wish he would have been brought on as Elizabeth’s dad....the actor is great in any incarnation we can get him in.

Comment

MEK's Martin Gray is definitely one of the funniest characters on GH!

Comment

They could easily tie him to canvas by making him Laura's brother, since her biological father was Gordon Gray.

Comment

• taramartin
                            taramartin
                            Executive Poster
                            taramartin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That could be interesting, I'd love for them to develop a brother/sister relationship. She could be his moral compass even if he didn't always listen. He might have a few zingers for Lulu.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X