Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to hang out with one of the Davis women

If I had to have lunch once a week with one of the Davis sisters or Alexis, I would have to pick Kristina. Kristina is definitely a train wreck but I still think I'd enjoy her company more. She knows she is a screw up but owns it. She can smile and laugh.
    Molly is unbearable, always preaching and screeching.
    Alexis is too neurotic and would make me nervous.
    Sam is a bit dangerous to be around.
    Kristina may still grow.
    Who would you pick?

I think I’d pick Molly. I’d like to pick her brain and I think she’d be good to have a lot of philosophical conversations with over brunch.

Comment

I'd choose Alexis, so she can have some respite from her awful children (except Molly), who like to berate her to make themselves feel better whenever they're unhappy. She deserves some actual down time and I think she's highly intelligent, in addition to being a hot mess!

Comment

• eileenregina
        eileenregina
        Contract Poster
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you. I would like to discuss many things with Alexis and I think she does need a break from those brats! Plus, I am not a drinker, so there would be no temptation for her!

• NoTrueCassadine
        NoTrueCassadine
        Recurring Poster
        NoTrueCassadine commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a hot mess myself, so I wouldn't hold that against Alexis! Alexis Davis for the lunch and the win!

Alexis is probably the most tolerable

Comment

Alexis as long as Diane comes along....

Comment

Thanks, but none of them!

Comment

I'm with
        Kacey942
        Day Player
        Kacey942 about picking none of them, but if I absolutely had to pick to save my life, then I would pick Alexis. I just steer the conversation away from men.

Comment

It would have to be Sam as I don’t like either Kristina or Molly.

Comment

How about Alexis sister who Kristina was named after ,Wait where did Alexis get the name Davis from again.

Comment

WHEW I would take Alexis just because she doesn't seem to talk over others as much as her daughters. BUT None of the above would be my prefered answer

Comment

For me, it would be OG Natasha. But I am really liking the new, no nonsense Krissy. Never Sam.
              GH1963
              Day Player
              Last edited by GH1963; May 5, 2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Love Alexis, but would really enjoy having lunch with NLG! So much I could ask about (and, we could order wine)

Comment

Alexis. I like her. She’s smart in most ways, and she has been shown to be a good friend. But since she’s box of rocks dumb when it comes to men, no double dates.

Comment

Definitely Alexis. I can actually relate to her personality.

Second would be Sam, but I'd prefer "Kitty Litter" affected Sam to her current personality.

Kris and Molly are young enough to be my daughters. So, no way.

Comment

After today, I'd definitely pick Krissy! Alexis is too neurotic, Molly is too condescending and Sam, well I wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with her!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X