Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina defending Nelle {merged}

I love Nina. I really do. But her and these crocodile tears and etc over being judged for dark pasts and blah blah....it made me . Yes that's her daughter but i don't care! Nelle is a crazed fool who deserves NO SYMPATHY nor defending.

Nina defending her is gonna put Nina on my doo doo list.

Nina and Nelle are very similar in character. I truly don't believe that either one cares who is hurt as long as they get what they want and both have shown us that multiple times.
    Shelly, Moderator
    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe a case of " Like mother, like daughter?"

When she said maybe Nelle just needed someone to give her a chance why didn’t Carly remind her that Carly gave her a chance and she pretended to sleep with her husband and got her sent to a mental hospital. And the. Michael have her a chance and she tried to kill him. Brad have her a chance and she lied about the baby swap. Chase gave her a chance and almost lost his job. That’s at least 4 people that gave her chances. Nina even gave her a chance and she blackmailed either Nina or Valentin

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      And Joss gave her a chance as well and she hurt Joss’s mom and brother.

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't Nelle also betray Valentin while she was working for them?

• Sam_Philly_Girl
      Sam_Philly_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      D Rose,

I don't remember the specifics, but I think Nelle tried to blackmail Valentine. He told her he could make her disappear and never be found and she backed off. Was it a photo she took of him with someone and threatened to show it to Nina?

Nelle has a job, house and now might have a witness to testify that she deserves a place int he kids life. Correct me if im wrong but isnt that what Wileys dad should want Nelle to be doing ? Make a good life for herself and the kid ?

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure if she actually cared about Wiley and wasn’t a lunatic.

• Wendall Wilcox
      Wendall Wilcox commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she is a lunatic and yet she can still care LOL

The writers have just set up the last lap in the storyline for it to come out that Nelle is Nina's daughter, IMO.

I believe part of Nelle's childhood story she's going to tell in court will involve the gold heart necklace. Nelle will be wearing her half, I think.

Nina has agreed to be Nelle's character witness, so she'll be there and paying attention.. If it plays out like I think it will in the next few days, Nina will have her hands FULL with Nelle, her daughter, and Wiley, her grandson.

If it doesn't go this way, then they missed another chance and I truly don't care after that.
    Last edited by MalteseBaby; May 5, 2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• LittlePea
      LittlePea commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn’t Nell see the half heart necklace in Nina’s office and not show any response to it?

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, I didn't see the scene through Nelle's eyes, but she knows what's in her memory box!

Charlotte is better off for Lulu and Valentin getting along.? Are you kidding Nina? First of all, it has been about a day. No guarantee this will last.

Plus. Nina has no idea what caused Charlotte to act out,

Would she still think it great for Charlotte to be with Valentin if she knew Charlotte saw Valentin throw Ava off the balcony?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shhhhh - we aren't supposed to remember or talk about that. No witnesses - no crime

SMFH

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      Nina doesn't care about Willow, she's attacked her far more then anyone else

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      True, Nina has hated Willow for close to 2 years now. Pathetic that a woman her age has such a vendetta against Charlotte's former teacher.

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
    Nelle has a job, house and now might have a witness to testify that she deserves a place int he kids life. Correct me if im wrong but isnt that what Wileys dad should want Nelle to be doing ? Make a good life for herself and the kid ?
    Yes, if the mother wasn't a sociopath, incapable of treating the child as anything but a pawn to get what she actually wants.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nelle WANTS to stick it to Carly and Michael by getting her hands on Wiley - in full custody. Then she can parade him around town - gloating that SHE is the "better parent" - because the courts "said so". She can't do that in a different country.

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      Nelle said it while on the roof with Carly, she wants to beat Carly. It wasn't enough for her to mind screw Carly she has to beat her down at all costs.

• Bkes Mom
      Bkes Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      She even repeated it to Martin, he had to remind her that it was Michael she was fighting for custody.

Originally posted by MalteseBaby View Post
    The writers have just set up the last lap in the storyline for it to come out that Nelle is Nina's daughter, IMO.

I believe part of Nelle's childhood story she's going to tell in court will involve the gold heart necklace.

Nina has agreed to be Nelle's character witness, so she'll be there and paying attention.. If it plays out like I think it will in the next few days, Nina will have her hands FULL with Nelle, her daughter, and Wiley, her grandson.

If it doesn't go this way, then they missed another chance and I truly don't care after that.
    So Nelle will get atleast partial custody of the kid ?? Then it was a really stupid decision to destroy the couples just to beat her and then she wins

Comment

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Not necessarily. I think if Nelle and Nina find out they're mother and daughter, Nina would be reasonable and go to Michael and Sonny/ Carly and ask to see him as his grandmother.

People don't have to live with a child to love him or her!

Originally posted by militarymom View Post

Yes, if the mother wasn't a sociopath, incapable of treating the child as anything but a pawn to get what she actually wants.
    If that was true wouldnt she just goto Mikey with a list of demands and negotiate that she will leave town for "this and this" ?

She seems to actually want to live with the kid.

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      She wants to hurt Michael and Carly and living with the kid does that. She doesn’t care about Wiley. She just wants to use him and a weapon.

• militarymom
      militarymom commented
      Editing a comment
      When your lawyer has to tell you not to call him the kid, Wiley is not her priority!!

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      What's Nelle supposed to do with Wiley if she does get partial custody? Has she thought about that? Has anyone?
      If she drives off with that baby, someone's going to flip out and do something to her before they think.

I'm loving Nina and I am glad that she reminded Carly of her past. Carly was a she devil back in the day. I'm loving that Nina is going to help Nelle. I'm tired of the entire Corinthos mob family ganging up on Nelle. None of the Corinthos are saints that's for sure. Will they bring up that Michael murdered Claudia? He also murdered that guy in his apartment. I' rooting for the underdog here and I'm liking Nina more everyday. I'm also sick of Saint Willow .

Comment

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he thought of much beyond saving his dying daughter. Yes, he set it in motion but it was Frank who chose to force his daughter into the surgery. The hate she channels at Carly really should be aimed at dear old dad

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think ALL of Nelle's childhood horrors have come to light yet..

I think there's a deeper reason she blames Carly for " leaving her" ..... If Nelle can ever get to the truth and tell it, she can get help.

• LittlePea
      LittlePea commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope Diane brings up Nina’s drugging Ava and stealing her baby from her womb then kidnapping the baby to discredit her as a character witness.

An also at the end of the day Carly asked Nina for dirt on Nelle and in the context of Nelle's hiring (Late March) up till today if Nina legit did not see Nelle do anything shady or manipulative than what can she really even tell Carly ?

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      The opposite is also true. How well does Nina know Nelle to vouch for her?

Oh, now how can Nina ever be a credible character to us?

Comment

Carly befriended Nelle like NOBODY ELSE had. Gave her a job, her love, her trust, her respect - let her move into her home. And what did it get her??

A BIG OLE knife in her back, gaslit, and almost killed by a lunatic nurse.

Carly should have been shouting THAT from the rooftops at Nina.

SMFH @ these writers.

Comment

@MalteseBaby
        What does Nelle want, do you think? I'm sure Michael/ his family would pay her a lot of money to go live in another country when her parole is up.

As Nelle said today, 'it is not looking good for Carly'. That is her only concern. Again, her words, she will not 'let Carly win' This is nothing but petty, unwarranted, revenge.
        Last edited by militarymom; May 5, 2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
          Shellyinphx commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, she's shown and said multiple times that her end goal is beating carly.

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent point. It's all about Carly for her. She lied to her lawyer about numerous things. He's the one person who should know the entire truth. He does seem to have her number, though. (and she still wasn't in the opening credits...😂)

I knew this was coming the minute Nina hired Nelle.Like I said that was the first step. I could care less about watching it. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X