Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What Should Alexis & Julian & Kristina & Molly Be Doing ....to Support Sam?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrAxe
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2016

What Should Alexis & Julian & Kristina & Molly Be Doing ....to Support Sam?

I know they all have seperate worries.
    But if Sam's nuclear family was to focus on Sam for awhile....what would you recommend they do or say?
  • 1catlover3
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2009

The way Sam is treating everyone why should they focus on her? She's lucky she isn't in prison.

Comment

• december rose
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Feb 2016

Alexis already told Sam what to do - stay away from Jason.

And what did Sam do? She tore into her mother about her issues and left her in a bar. The bar Alexis went to because Sam called her for help.

Sam doesn't want any help. She just wants Jason.

At this point, I would rather a story focus on the rest of the Davis women.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        Ironic advice from Alexis considering what she and Neil did in NYC.

• december rose
        december rose commented
        Editing a comment
        What Alexis did is not the topic of this thread.

Alexis advised Sam, not only as her mother but as a lawyer.

Sam clearly doesn't want advice or help from anyone - except maybe someone to babysit her kids.
    • militarymom
      Contract Poster
      • Nov 2019

She wouldn't listen to Julian. Alexis tried to deal her some truth, and was attacked, and now she has blamed Kristina for all her problems.
      This is a 40 year old woman, who needs to grow up, and finally start to take responsibilities for her actions.

Comment

• Q777S
        Soap Addict
        • Jan 2015

let sam fend for herself, shes a big girl. she clearly demonstrated she did not respect her mom, she has all the answers for her sisters so why does anyone think she would be so needy .

or, if i were alexis - i would report her butt to her parole officer every time she violates parole so that she goes back to prison. tough love . sam obviously was given a second chance but rather than honor the conditions she looks for dirt on her p.o. and rips into alexis

Comment

• Wild Horses
          Wild Horses commented
          Editing a comment
          Ummmmmm I was just going to write this!

• OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent post Q777S! Sam is a 40 year old woman, mother of two children, and on parole!!
          Alexis has done her part by telling Sam the truth after the near miss of returning to Pentonville.
          Krissy pointed out the obvious regarding the JaSam relationship.
          Sam had no business playing big sister defending Molly to Brando when Molly did not ask her to do so.
          If Sam continues down her own path, Alexis would be in her rights as a practicing attorney (for however much longer) to report her parole violations.
      • ForeverPluto
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2008

Even when Jason died, I don't recall Sam acting the way that she is now. She seemed much stronger and adept then, perhaps because she had no choice but to move on from Jason as he was presumed to be dead. Even back in her scamming days with her brother Danny, she didn't have time to whine and be miserable because she had no choice. Of course, this was back when I really loved Sam's character not this whiny, insufferable mess of a woman I see on my screen now.

Sam needs to focus on herself and her kids now. That focus needs to consist of creating a life outside of being Jason's ride or die. Again, I hate that her background is so messed up because I think careerwise, Sam could have made for a great cop. But we'll never know now...

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          Scriptwriter
          • Sep 2012

Sam is not a little girl that needs to be CODDLED. She is a grown woman with children - that needs to put her big girl pants on and start taking some responsibility for her actions. Find a JOB with a PURPOSE - spend as much time with her children as she can. STAY AWAY from Jason for the next year - so she can FINALLY start moving on with her life.

Kristina was spot on today. Sam is ADDICTED to DANGER - and it's taken over her entire life - so she puts it above her family and friends.

Comment

• ForeverPluto
            ForeverPluto commented
            Editing a comment
            It hasn't just taken over her life. It's been her life. She's always gravitated towards the danger even back when she had to rescue her younger brother Danny. She's always put herself in very dangerous situations in the name of saving someone. Old habits die hard. Not to defend Sam but this way of life is what she has always known. Unfortunately, it's gone to a much higher level especially since she's been with Jason. He is the fuse to her match. He gives her the danger and adrenaline she's always gravitated towards.
        • chickadee_42us
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2005

Sam is a grown woman who uses other people to blame for her own bad choices and never takes responsibility of her own actions. If I was a family member, I'd say you made your bed, now lie in it.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2006

Sam has not been the same since Drew walked out the door. Maybe Sam is punishing herself with all of her destructive choices and actions since that time. She really needs counseling. She has never emotionally or mentally dealt with the aftermath of Drew and Jason. She just accepted whatever all those around her, including Kristina, Maxie and Carly, told her she should do. I haven't watched today's show but I hope whatever the continued discussion will lead Sam to some real revelations.

Comment

• Rosanna
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
              Sam is not a little girl that needs to be CODDLED. She is a grown woman with children - that needs to put her big girl pants on and start taking some responsibility for her actions. Find a JOB with a PURPOSE - spend as much time with her children as she can. STAY AWAY from Jason for the next year - so she can FINALLY start moving on with her life.

Kristina was spot on today. Sam is ADDICTED to DANGER - and it's taken over her entire life - so she puts it above her family and friends.
              I agree 100%. Kristina's dialogue is accurate.

Comment

• militarymom
                Contract Poster
                • Nov 2019

Loved Krissy throwing the truth bombs today! Go, Krissy

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am almost shocked Kristina didn’t stay in DOD longer. I think she feels last from both parents. That she walked away is firmly as did and left behind is something Sam should have done too .
              • bamasoftballfan
                Recurring Poster
                • May 2014

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
                Sam has not been the same since Drew walked out the door. Maybe Sam is punishing herself with all of her destructive choices and actions since that time. She really needs counseling. She has never emotionally or mentally dealt with the aftermath of Drew and Jason. She just accepted whatever all those around her, including Kristina, Maxie and Carly, told her she should do. I haven't watched today's show but I hope whatever the continued discussion will lead Sam to some real revelations.
                Drew walking out affected her more than sh would ever admit. She lost a part of her that day.

Comment

• LovingLiz
                  LovingLiz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well she told him she wouldn't be faithful to him, uh so 10000000% her choice. What she is so amazing at waiting on couches and not working Drew should be grateful she wants him to remain celebate somewhere waiting for her scraps? Think not.
              • THB54
                Recurring Poster
                • Nov 2016

It's rare that I like or agree with Kristina, but today she was spot on. What I couldn't believe is that tomorrow Alexis asks Kristina where all the hurtful comments are coming from. Hello, Alexis. Remember the hurtful things Sam said to YOU. And she's been going around town throwing anger and insults at anyone who crosses her path. While it's usually Kristina who needs to grow up, today it was definitely Sam. She simply can't accept responsibility for her own choices and decisions that led to this mess. She always justifies her wrongdoings and blames someone else for the fallout, even the men she swindled. Quite frankly, all four Davis women are immature jerks since Molly recently joined the ranks.

Comment

• LovingLiz
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by MrAxe View Post
                  I know they all have seperate worries.
                  But if Sam's nuclear family was to focus on Sam for awhile....what would you recommend they do or say?
                  Nothing she doesn't support them just uses them and judges them. Hello blames first her PO for her whoas. Now it's Krissys fault. Last week Kristina tells Sam Jillian gave her a raise though not sure what she did good to deserve it, Sams response? "nothing Jillian hurt mom" uh b word anyone. Molly sleeps with stranger tells Sam and Krissy leave it alone adult here, Sam runs to undermine her and yell at guy she slept with. Alexis drops what she is doing to keep Sam and Sppin out of jail, what does Sam do? Yell at her and leave her crying.... so why should they support someone who doesn't support them?

Comment

• Rosanna
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by THB54 View Post
                    It's rare that I like or agree with Kristina, but today she was spot on. What I couldn't believe is that tomorrow Alexis asks Kristina where all the hurtful comments are coming from. Hello, Alexis. Remember the hurtful things Sam said to YOU. And she's been going around town throwing anger and insults at anyone who crosses her path. While it's usually Kristina who needs to grow up, today it was definitely Sam. She simply can't accept responsibility for her own choices and decisions that led to this mess. She always justifies her wrongdoings and blames someone else for the fallout, even the men she swindled. Quite frankly, all four Davis women are immature jerks since Molly recently joined the ranks.
                    Alexis and molly made me mad. They can't deny kristina is accurate but they are too wimpy to support Kristina and give sam some hard truths.

Something has to wake sam up because she gets worse in every episode.

Comment

• LovingLiz
                      LovingLiz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      TO be fair last time Alexis gave Sam these truths, Sam took her husband/Mollys dad for a ride on the rug. So Alexis has learned, she tells Sam these things, Sam will go ride Neil. Though this time I think she will go to Brando, and then will cry to Jason about big mean Brando taking advantage of her.

• eileenregina
                      eileenregina commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wish Sam would take her two kids on a nice vacation (I do not believe Corona has hit Port Charles) somewhere and spend some quality time with them for around, oh say, 5 or 6 months.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X