Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, no more babies. Too many pregnancy stories. Use protection!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, no more babies. Too many pregnancy stories. Use protection!!

Everyone needs to start using protection b/c there is way too many possible baby stories. Chase & Willow. Sasha & Michael--even though this 4-some broke up. If Carly can have another kid, will Alexis too w/Neil? What about Julian and Brit, even though Brit is gone? What about Nina?? She could have a miracle baby with Jax. Then there's Molly's one-night stand w/Brando. Good Grief. Next thing they'll do is rope the younger ones in too... Cameron/Dev w/Joss or Trina. Can we come up with a better story than everyone having more babies on the show? Don't get me wrong, the babies are cute but come on.

I would not mind Willow having a baby since she appears to want a child and I think she should have one of her own.
    As for Molly, Joss or Trina. I do not want to see them getting loaded down with babies at all.

Comment

You are right! Of all the couples, I would like to see Willow have a baby with Chase. I like them as a couple. They're cute and sweet together.

Comment

I was just thinking I wonder who the next pregnant character would be. There hasn't been a baby born in almost two years.

Comment

I would like to have them find out she is pregnant by Chase and blow up this stupid fake story of cheating

Comment

I think Molly is going to be Pregnant and not know if its TJs or Brando's. I was hoping for a Chase/Willow baby but it seems we are headed for Michael/Willow wiley family

Comment

Originally posted by billi View Post
              If Carly can have another kid, will Alexis too w/Neil?
              The actress who plays Alexis is over 60, which would make a natural pregnancy really improbable.

At 50, it's still possible. But, 60? Not so much.

Comment

• Soaplvr98
                Soaplvr98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. I was going to say the same thing. NLG, the actress that plays Alexis, is at least 62 maybe 63 now. When Carly conceived Donna she was 48 maybe 49 by the time she was born. Carly, not the actress, is more like 45. It's a 1000% more plausible that Carly would have a kid over Alexis.

Pregnancy stories are part of soaps and real life too. I see babies everyday. Wouldn’t be realistic to not include them on soaps. And GH has great kid actors.

But I agree on the who’s the baby daddy storylines. There are too many of those but pregnancies, babies and kids are part of life so should be shown on soaps.

Comment

I hope to the soap gods that Molly doesn't become pregnant (especially not with Brando's child!) Aside from what it might do to her relationship with TJ; she has worked diligently to make a solid career for herself since she was a young adolescent. A pregnancy now might sabotage all of that work (kinda like what happened to Rory on "Gilmore Girls").

Comment

I only want to see Nina pregnant. After what Madeline did to her she deserves to have a good pregnancy with a man she loves and I hope that's Val.

Comment

I would think since Molly and T.J. have been together so long and probably are not ready for a child, realistically Molly would probably be on the pill. But the logical thing does not happen on soaps.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                      soapgirl9 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, you got that right about the logical thing. This is the show that had Elizabeth, a nurse, have three pregnancies by three different men. You would think they would write someone in the medical field with some knowledge of birth control.

Nina is too old and multiple doctors told her she has gone through menopause. And Molly is smart enough to have gotten the morning after pill as a precaution if she's been inconsistent with her other method of birth control.

Comment

I agree. We need a moratorium on pregnancy in PC. We need a baby break!
                      ​​

Comment

There aren't too many babies. We just have to hear the name Wylie 50 times a day

Comment

Originally posted by billi View Post
                          Everyone needs to start using protection b/c there is way too many possible baby stories. I am all for protection on soaps with everyone tumbling into bed these days.....
                          Chase & Willow. Sasha & Michael--even though this 4-some broke up.I have a feeling that protection is being used from the "near miss" PG story line scenes.
                          If Carly can have another kid, will Alexis too w/Neil?Um, no. Alexis has gone through menopause.
                          What about Julian and Brit, even though Brit is gone?That's just it - Brit is gone. No baby.
                          What about Nina?Old news: she has been going through menopause since she came onto the canvas. She wanted a child with anyone, literally.
                          ? She could have a miracle baby with Jax.Sorry.
                          Then there's Molly's one-night stand w/Brando.I'd say this one is a go for old time soap standard..... a pregnancy. My money is on Molly and a baby. Or an STD story line perhaps? That would rattle everyone's cages.....
                          Good Grief. Next thing they'll do is rope the younger ones in too... Cameron/Dev w/Joss or Trina.I hope not. right now people seem to be enjoying the teen camaraderie.
                          Can we come up with a better story than everyone having more babies on the show?
                          No one is having a pregnancy announcement - yet.
                          Don't get me wrong, the babies are cute but come on.
                          I enjoyed your post - I remember years back on another soap making a similar statement. Yes, it has been 6 months since Donna was born. And the baby swap before that. Babies are a part of Life: many of the current characters are of child bearing ages. But so much is happening that Corona babies will hopefully not be a part of the GH return to the canvas in late summer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X