Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shame they dropped that storyline of Alexis wanting to know more about her dad Mikkos

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame they dropped that storyline of Alexis wanting to know more about her dad Mikkos

That might have been interesting. Alexis knowing more about Mikkos and possibly Sam, Kristina, and Molly also wanting to know about their family. All the possibility of knowing Alexis's mom's family also.

Yeah & what happened with the watch story?

Comment

I feel like we are often teased with a solid Cassadine story close to Alexis / Natasha, then it just gets dropped.

I find it frustrating.

Comment

It's a shame that was dropped, could have been so interesting if they had the right writers.

Comment

Neil has a fascination with Russian history--he could have helped her

Comment

Some of the stories that I loved the most were dropped.

Helena's adventures that brought Laura and Kevin together, Elizabeth getting the book about what happened to Jake.
            The watch that Valentin gave to Alexis that stopped at 10:10.

Only the curse against Sam came true with Drew's ultimate identity, cat scratch fever, and the scene with Liv on the bridge.

I would love those stories to be revisited because they had more intrigue than any of this sham marriage nonsense or the Cyrus Sonny stuff.

Comment

• sesca
              sesca
              Contract Poster
              sesca commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot about all of those. They would have all been very interesting. Any story involving Helena and the Cassadines would be interesting.

I think they really wanted to tell a big Cassadine story when TC left and the pieces are still hanging around waiting to be picked up. Im sure we will get it at some point. I do wish Stephen Nicols will be here when it happens.

Comment

When we got Alexis' watch, Neil reading Russian history, and Molly assigned to write a story about the Cassadines (for the Invader,wasn't it?) I thought we'd be in for some Cassadine fun and drama. No knowledge, but just wondering if those stories were going to lead to the reveal of Val not being Mikkos's son but the writers opted to not go that way. Seems like the reveal could have had more drama and intrigue. And like others have noted, Helena's will and Jake's time on the island also seem to be forgotten. Not getting my hopes up too much that we will get a real Cassadine story.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina
                Contract Poster
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe they might get back to that to give Alexis a story that is interesting. They could even discover Valentin's father's identity which would be good.

Originally posted by Imy&rb&b View Post
              Yeah & what happened with the watch story?
              I was just going to ask this exact same question.

Comment

Yes...ptb..go there..pick Alexis story back up and answer all our questions.....

Comment

Originally posted by earlygher View Post
                  When we got Alexis' watch, Neil reading Russian history, and Molly assigned to write a story about the Cassadines (for the Invader,wasn't it?) I thought we'd be in for some Cassadine fun and drama.
                  And I feel like a broken record writing this - I too hope this storyline is picked back up, AND linked to the past history on the canvas of her late sister Kristina and the two necklaces. Alexis made the comment that the watch was all she had of her late mother. That may be true today, but in the past Alexis and Chistina each had half of a ruby necklace that belonged to their mother. This was how the two sisters realized that they were related. Alexis wore the combined necklace to Christina's funeral with a red suit and lambasted everyone in her grief (Hello, Natasha...). I think she sold the necklace and gave the money to charity. If I am wrong in my history, will some one correct me?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X