• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wendall Wilcox
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Franco/Liz & Nikolas/Ava couple swap

It seems these couples are being ruined also. What is with these writers. Franco would rather hug Ava than make up with Liz after a stupid fight
  • LovingLiz
    Scriptwriter
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
    It seems these couples are being ruined also. What is with these writers. Franco would rather hug Ava than make up with Liz after a stupid fight
    I don't think its a couple swap at all. Though I do think Nic wants Liz. But at the end of the day, cold hard fact is, Nic isn't married to Ava. He wants this to end, he can just show her his and Hayden's marriage license and prenup. Voila marriage void, post nup isn't worth the paper it is written on. Ava could never get a penny from his marriage. But he is using Ava to break up Friz IMO. ANd he is trying to make sure when it happens, he is there to swoop in to win Liz. But IMO it won't work that way. There is a reason Liz has been inserted into the Mike stuff IMO.

Comment

• december rose
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Feb 2016

Franco is an idiot.

That's all

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Contract Poster
        • May 2013

I don't think there will be a couple swap, but the writers want us to think there will be. In the end, Elizabeth and Franco will work things out, and I believe that Nik and Ava will fall in love.

Comment

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I think Ava/Nic will help end Friz, but Nava will end up together. (Then his wife will return home) This whole art stuff, wondering if Nic will support Liz doing an art show, while Ava supports Franco. If Liz outsells Franco, I don't think Franco will be ok with that. And there is also the fear of what Liz will paint if she paints whats in her soul. Something she has basically pushed down and has hidden this whole time she has been with Franco.
      • Maxiegirl
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2008

I just see them as misunderstanding each other in the "couples" and reaching out to their "friends" and that just causing even more misunderstandings but the couples remain the same.

Comment

• griffin12
          Recurring Poster
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
          I don't think there will be a couple swap, but the writers want us to think there will be. In the end, Elizabeth and Franco will work things out, and I believe that Nik and Ava will fall in love.
          I loved the movie "War of the Rose", so I am enjoying Nik and Ava's dilemma. The actor playing Nik mentioned that they will either find their way back to each other or kill the other. There can be no in between. I agree with you that they will eventually fall in love but it will be fun watching them trying to get over on one another. I don't have a lot of sympathy for Nik because I feel he brought all of this on himself. He only had to be honest with Ava right from the beginning and she would have helped him. She was the only one who was so happy that he was alive and wanted to share the great news with Laura. Instead of doing that he chose to gaslight her and than to make matters worse, drugged her and use her dead daughter to hurt her. All of that to find out where the portrait was. I think the real problem will be Spencer if they do fall in love. How will they ever be able to get him on board with their relationship.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point about Spencer. I suspect Ava will need to sacrifice something for Spencer's sake for him to forgive her. And, as much as Ava entertains me, she should have to bend over backwards for Spencer's forgiveness. So should Nik.
        • lala214
          Senior Board Member
          • Apr 2018

I don't think that's what's going to happen though I do like Frava. RoHo and MW work well off each other, and could be HOT together. I don't think Friz is going anywhere. Even though it's moving like molasses, I do think the plan is for Nava. They just need to kick start it and get there already. LOL! There needs to be more Nava bonding scenes and some sexual tension. I don't know why they're dragging their feet w/them.

That said, I don't think Franco said anything wrong today. He's a serial killer. People are interested in him b/c of his past. He wants to earn money for the boys' college funds, so he's fine w/Ava playing up his past. The reality is Liz married a reformed serial killer. Yes, he has changed, but his past will always be there. Liz just wants to forget his past, but that's not going to happen. She has to accept that. Franco has.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2011

Maybe Ava and Nik will both just try to use these "friendships" agaist t each other

Comment

• Friz4ever
              Senior Board Member
              • Apr 2018

I think Fri z will figure out Nava scheme. They will confront them together and read them the root act.

Comment

• littleliz
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Nov 2016

I missed a few episodes. Don't get Franco. What is up with him and Ava? I thought he was head over heels
                for Liz. I never like Franco and this makes me dislike him more. Can someone fill in a few background stuff?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X