Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Nik is gonna try and take Ava out?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Nik is gonna try and take Ava out?

It wouldn't be the first time he put a hit out on a wife and she is trying to take the bulk of the Cassadine fortune.

I hope not but Nickolas is not going to forfeit a relationship with Spencer. After all they did make a deal.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by JRCarter View Post
      It wouldn't be the first time he put a hit out on a wife and she is trying to take the bulk of the Cassadine fortune.
      What would be the point of that? Nic knows Ava has no legal right to his money, they aren't legally married. Hayden is his wife still.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls
        Soap Addict
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        If that were true, wouldn't today have been the time for him to mention it?

• LovingLiz
        LovingLiz
        Scriptwriter
        LovingLiz commented
        Editing a comment
        THats what is odd about all this, what is Nik's angle. Him and Hayden being married was confirmed just before Hayden left again. So he knows and has acknowledged it many times since returning he and Hayden are married, and only Jax, Nic and Hayden I think have openly discussed it and Hayden pointing out how you can't divorce a dead guy, and why Hayden was in on all this, because once Nic got the Cassadine fortune back, she is due her Prenup millions. One Reason IMO Nik needed Hayden gone.

He knows where the parapet is located.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Philly_Girl View Post

He knows where the parapet is located.
        LOL and Ava has already flown off of it once!

Comment

• 1catlover3
          1catlover3
          Board Regular
          1catlover3 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he could do a better job than Valentine. However, I really like MW she's a great actress.

I wouldn't put it past Nikolas!

Something else I noticed, what was with the Ryan Chamberlain mentions??? Is Ryan about to break out of prison? If it goes that route, Nikolas wouldn't have to take Ava

Comment

Nik has feelings for Ava. He just hasn’t admitted it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
            THats what is odd about all this, what is Nik's angle. Him and Hayden being married was confirmed just before Hayden left again. So he knows and has acknowledged it many times since returning he and Hayden are married, and only Jax, Nic and Hayden I think have openly discussed it and Hayden pointing out how you can't divorce a dead guy, and why Hayden was in on all this, because once Nic got the Cassadine fortune back, she is due her Prenup millions. One Reason IMO Nik needed Hayden gone.
            Having her gone wouldn't make him divorced. Why has no one mentioned his marriage? Not even him... He had the perfect out. Why wouldn't he use it?

Comment

• Soapaholic26
              Soapaholic26
              Senior Board Member
              Soapaholic26 commented
              Editing a comment
              The whole Hayden/Nik marriage confuses me. Did they actually have a prenup? I don't remember. It's possible that he married her without a prenup because Hayden had something on him at the time (I think it was concealing Jake Doe's true identity). In that case she would be entitled to half of his estate with a divorce, right? So maybe Nik is keeping her away to protect his estate and yes maybe he would try to kill Ava for the same reason.

I could see him trying and, knowing this show, it would backfire badly. How many characters who have a hit put on them are actually the ones that get taken out? Hayden was actually a rarity. lol Usually when they put a hit on someone, someone else takes the bullet. lol

Comment

What a waste of an intriguing couple! Nik & Ava never had the chance to explore a real romance during their previous short-term connection when Tyler Christopher & Nick Stabile inhabited the role! I know since then, (two Nikolas recasts later!), they have screwed each other over but I wish they'd find forgiveness and common ground and become the smashing couple they deserve to be! I'm all for a Nik/Ava/Franco/Liz quad though, and wouldn't bat an eye if the two couples switched eventually! Franco & Ava were never really explored except as ex's and friends!

Comment

Nope. He's already half-admitting he's got feelings for Ava.

Comment

• bawoman
                bawoman
                Executive Poster
                bawoman commented
                Editing a comment
                How is that exactly? How is he half admitting anything?

• parker joe
                parker joe
                Soap Addict
                parker joe commented
                Editing a comment
                He got up in Valentin's face when he spoke to Ava at the MC, he told Ava her stunts "half amused" him, and now he doesn't seem thrilled to have a reason to divorce Ava.

I hope that Nik and Ava can negotiate the divorce, with Ava get the creepy mansion and Spoon Island. I want Nik to get a new house for a new beginning. Let Ava deal with people running around the tunnels, etc on Spoon Island (ha ha).

Comment

Tyler aint walking through that door. Nick Stabile would of beeen great with Ava as Nicholas. Doubt this new Nik will work aint really seeing it. SHe is showing more chem with Franco and so is New Nik and Liz.

Comment

It also wouldn't be the first time someone tried to kill Ava. He can try, but greater (or badder...is that a word) men than him have tried and failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Soapaholic26 View Post
                    The whole Hayden/Nik marriage confuses me. Did they actually have a prenup? I don't remember. It's possible that he married her without a prenup because Hayden had something on him at the time (I think it was concealing Jake Doe's true identity). In that case she would be entitled to half of his estate with a divorce, right? So maybe Nik is keeping her away to protect his estate and yes maybe he would try to kill Ava for the same reason.
                    I think she blackmailed him with the fact that he hired someone to shoot her. I maintain they aren't still married or else surely nik would have announced it to Ava with a big, smirky grin. And none of the other people who know have mentioned it either. That makes no sense if the marriage is still intact.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X