Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years since Francophrenia

Did anyone else gag that Franco looked Elizabeth dead in the eye and said she’d remember it as the day he framed Jason for his murder?!

Im sitting there thinking “as opposed to the day you kidnapped her son?”

yeesh, the hoops this show jumps through to avoid the reality of this couple.

Another pity party for Franco.

Comment

He really put his foot in his mouth today by saying Elizabeth isn’t a real artist.

Comment

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        But he's right. There is a difference btw creating art at your home for yourself and actually being an artist for a living. He said nothing but the truth.

• RealBrenda4evr
        RealBrenda4evr commented
        Editing a comment
        He's not right. He may have meant it in the context of her not being a career artist, but that has nothing to do with whether someone's a real artist. She isn't a fake one, no matter if it's personally or publicly known. Most artists don't make a living from it, it doesn't make they any less real as artists. What he said was an insult to her, which is on brand for him. He's made digs at her for years.

Originally posted by envious01 View Post
      Did anyone else gag that Franco looked Elizabeth dead in the eye and said she’d remember it as the day he framed Jason for his murder?!

Im sitting there thinking “as opposed to the day you kidnapped her son?”

yeesh, the hoops this show jumps through to avoid the reality of this couple.
      He didn't kidnap Aiden same day as Francophrenia though. He kidnapped him before and gave him to Betty. Then Francophrenia jumped off the roof and made it look like Jason had pushed him to kill him. And faked his death. (Hence why he had left Aiden with him mom to replace him.)

Comment

Both Franco and Elizabeth are thinking about how this anniversary and the reminder of his crimes affects him. They don't seem to have a lot of sympathy for his victims and their relatives. My big memory of Francophrenia was him unveiling huge photos of Michael so he could laugh about the rape of a teenage boy. And didn't he also kill a security guard who got in the way while Jason was chasing him? But it's all about Franco....

Comment

Franco and this Documentary being made about him would've been a good story. That makes me sad for Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

He didn't kidnap Aiden same day as Francophrenia though. He kidnapped him before and gave him to Betty. Then Francophrenia jumped off the roof and made it look like Jason had pushed him to kill him. And faked his death. (Hence why he had left Aiden with him mom to replace him.)
            No it was definitely 100% the same day. Lucky called Jason while he was at Francophrenia saying “he kidnapped Aiden”. He got a nurse named Jane Morgan to do his bidding while he was in LA.

The last words Franco said before his body double jumped off the roof was “don’t kill me I know where the baby is”

its even on youtube in the same video, same date lol

Comment

• envious01
              envious01 commented
              Editing a comment
              @LovingLiz

Aiden wasn't born til July 19th LOL.

Did you look it up on Youtube? because literally every video i found has the correct dates.

"GH - Baby Aiden Goes Missing - July 20th, 2010" - At the start of the episode, he is still in Elizabeth's arms. July 24th, was still the same day Port Charles time. Everyone was still in the same clothes.

• LovingLiz
              LovingLiz commented
              Editing a comment
              Oops it did say the 20th, I looked it up before I posted and saw the two different days, and forgot the nurse actually kidnapped him and was then killed in the stairwell. What ever, they are clearly looking for him on the same day and figure out it was Franco on the same day. So I'll go it was the same day. Which works to MY advantage since I think some characters have been hypnotized and others mind mapped. The mind maps are wearing off though.

• envious01
              envious01 commented
              Editing a comment
              LovingLiz

Hopefully Elizabeth's hypnosis will wear off soon. She deserves better.

That line about real art was dumb. There is no defense to that

Comment

• lala214
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's TRUE!!! He was speaking about being an artist professionally. They were discussing the art world and how it works. Liz wouldn't know! She's an artist, but she's not the same as ppl who make art for a living and who sell their work.

Francophrenia was ridiculous here
            was thins international Criminal wanted by
            Interpol..and he ADVERTISED his art show
            and Interpol, PCPD and LAPD couldn,t catch
            him..please..

Even Super Jason couldn;t although Jason
            did find him there..

Comment

Franco being fine and dandy profiting from his crimes is absolutely disgusting and reprehensible. He isn’t sorry and still has no understanding of what he did. Not only that but he should have been barred from the court from doing it. It’s sick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X