Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think their are only 12 shows left before Hiatus

4 this week and 4 each the following 2 weeks. An then who knows. Its pretty wild these could the last episodes for a while

You are breaking my heart.

Comment

That what I heard they run out of new episodes on May 21st

Comment

so sad. i am already in quasi withdrawals from only 4 new episodes per week

Comment

I mean those episodes that air 5/18, 5/19, 5/20 and 5/21. If Frank knew that was going to be it for a while he would make it cliffhanger city

Comment

• bopeonarope
            bopeonarope
            Board Regular
            bopeonarope commented
            Editing a comment
            I would have loved it if they could have gotten, say, a short 5-10 second shot of Emma Samms (alone in her own home of course due to the quarantine) to look as if she were a hostage somewhere, to end the last of the canned episodes with. That would have been a heck of a cliffhanger!

When the episodes were written, Frank had no idea they were going to be shutdown.

The studios were shut down without much notice so 'I don't know how he could have had episodes rewritten and taped.

GH might go out with a whimper rather than a cliff hanger

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
            GH might go out with a whimper rather than a cliff hanger
            If nothing else we might get a Michael/Willow Wedding

Comment

• december rose
              december rose
              Soap Addict
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe, I kind of doubt anything is going to be resolved or even move forward much in this time.

If not for the flashbacks inserted, how many shows would it be 6 or 7?

I hope Peter is exposed before they end it has been going on way too long. Bummer going to miss it when it is done. Hope we get a good cliffhanger.

Comment

Poor GH. I hope they get back to filming sooner than what some are predicting. Even if they film a lot of outside scenes, some FaceTime scenes, whatever gets us new episodes.

Comment

Heck, l'd accept an actor alone in a room, reading a script. And then cut to whomever he/she is talking to, and they could read from the script, and so on. And thus the stories could inch along. We are smart, we'd get it. And so much better than nothing, which makes me sob.

Comment

If they don;t go back to filming till August
                we won;t get shows till Sept..that is a long
                hiatus...

Do they just not show GH for 3 months?
                Do they run repeats how do they do that a
                different repeat everyday unless it is consecutive
                shows would be wierd..Can they reshow like the "24" hours shows. Things like the virus..
                The MC hostage Crisis ..Toxic Balls.. Black
                and White Ball those storyline lasted like 2 weeks to a month each so that would fill time.

Comment

I'd watch the MC hostage, Toxic Balls, Black and white ball etc

Comment

My friend and I were talking about this today and we came up blank. Have no idea how this will work and I said the same thing that it would be a long time until we saw a new episode unless they start filming sooner. Where did you see August?

Comment

Does the hiatus mean we're not getting flashback episodes either? Y&R is doing a fine job by showcasing classic shows all week long, not just on Fridays! How about just giving us some of the past "event storylines" that lasted a full month like The Metro Court Hostage Crisis! I DON'T want a rehash of the B&W Ball because of Emily's tragic murder, and I DON'T think that the story about Jerry Jax's unleashed pandemic on Port Charles would be timely...just tasteless! (even though it was a suspenseful saga back then!). So what's left aside from random episodes or those God-awful Nurses' Balls or James Franco's run as Franco????
                    AshDoll
                    Recurring Poster
                    Last edited by AshDoll; May 6, 2020, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• McShirls
                      McShirls
                      Soap Addict
                      McShirls commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't want to see the metro crisis to watch Alan quartermaine die.

• ScrubsFan#1
                      ScrubsFan#1
                      Executive Poster
                      ScrubsFan#1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      GH has DECADES worth of classic episodes that they can run. If Y&R can do it - I don't understand why GH can't. If they are worried about royalties - they already HAVE a good portion of the vets still on. Sonny, Carly, Jason, Robert, Anna, Mac, Felicia, Jax, Ned, Monica, Bobbie

The CLASSIC Nurse's Ball's were GOLD. So many incredibly talented actors showing off what they can do - in a roomful of their co-stars cheering them on. These new writers haven't been able to capture the magic that they once had - but that doesn't mean they didn't have ANY magic in them.

Rather than classic episodes - is be happy with a “table read” style of episodes. They narrate the scene transitions “the elevators door open to the metro court as Anna walks out” and then we have “zoom” style images of the scene actors share their scene” and we are narrated into the next transition. “Anna and Finn lean into a kiss as more somber atmosphere unfolds in the newly renovated Corinthos living room”

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X