Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nelle never asks about wylie

in her scenes with micheal and carly not one time did she ask how wylie is doing she has no feelings for her son

Nelle doesn’t give a damn about Wiley all that matters to her is using him as a weapon to hurt Michael and Carly. Nelle only cares about Nelle
    louisesnell96
    Board Regular
    Last edited by louisesnell96; May 1, 2020, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I mean are these people to ask ? They would say hes better off without you.

Comment

Nelle only cares about Nelle. She tries to use Wiley when it suits her.

Comment

Nelle always calls him "my son". IMHO (arm chair psychiatrist mode), Wylie is a possession to Nelle. The fact that Nelle spoke openly of changing the little boy's first name once she wins custody shows a lack of concern for the child and who he is and what he knows.

Comment

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96
          Board Regular
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree with you. The thought of Nelle winning custody of Wiley is appalling

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9
          Executive Poster
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with both of you. I remember when Willow overheard Nelle talking about changing Wiley's name and she was understandably horrified.

Nelle doesn't ask because she simply doesn't care. I don't know what more the writers can do to drive home that point. It came straight out of her mouth that she is only using him as her meal ticket to the good life. If it was no longer to her benefit that Wiley was in her life - she'd no longer want him - and wouldn't care if Michael went for custody.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
          I mean are these people to ask ? They would say hes better off without you.
          Exactly! They'll just find a way to attack her if she asks about her son.

Comment

She is a piece of work. It is all about her/her/her and oh um, herself. Wylie is her only connection to the life she never had. Ok. Whatever. Many people want a better life for themselves, Nelle wants it given to her the easiest ways possible.

Comment

Further proof that Wylie is nothing to her. He is her possession. I saw this behavior first hand when I was a foster parent. I watched a bio father on the witness stand in family court answer a judge's question "Tell me why you want full custody of your daughters again?" His response was "Because they're mine". That was it. The judge had to prompt him with further questions about if he loved them and missed them. Of course he answered yes but only when asked and prompted the whole time. Of course this nation's horribly broken child protective services system gave him custody again. That was 6 years ago...I still keep in touch with the girls. Anyone want to guess how their life is going or how much they cry or what a dark path their life is on? I'll give you one guess.

Comment

I think that would require her to actually care about Wiley beyond as a tool. I don't see much emotion from her when it comes to the kid she so easily gave away
                Shelly, Moderator
                soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Wiley who???? He only comes into play when she needs to use him.

Comment

• FLPeaches
                    FLPeaches
                    Senior Board Member
                    FLPeaches commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Exactly.
                    Wiley's ust a pawn to her ~ nothing more.
                    And if she was gone tomorrow, he wouldn't even know the difference.

I don't think that her not asking on screen means a whole lot. There are quite a few parents that don't permanently live with their children and we don't hear them ask either. Some we never hear the parents that do live with them mention them or spend time with them.

Comment

• McShirls
                    McShirls
                    Soap Addict
                    McShirls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But she's suing for full custody. She claims she has missed his whole life and didn't even know he had survived (a lie,of course). She should show more interest if she was really sincere, but of course she isn't.

I do think that she is using him as a pawn more than out of love. BUT I could get her not asking Michael and Calry. I would want to know how she was visiting him in the hospital. Did she do anything there more then complain ? did she help care for him? I didn't see this but then I really didn't see Michael with sick babyeither

Comment

If she asked Michael we all know what the answer would be coming from him. Anyway, like most parents on the show they get bashed for not spending 24/7 with their kids, why would it be any different with Nelle? The others get the "you can only work kids" a limited number of hours justification. Besides, once the reveal was over, except for an episode or two immediately afterward, how many times have we actually seen Michael with Wiley? Was he ever seen in the hospital room with him or just in the foyer or waiting room?

Comment

• thecourt99
                      thecourt99
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      thecourt99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The difference to me is that right now, Nelle is fighting for sole custody. Kids have limited hours, but those hours are used when the kid is the key part of a storyline. Right now, Nelle want's custody. The kid doesn't have to be seen for Nelle to ask a current caretaker how he's doing and how he's recovering since the surgery. The kid also doesn't have to be seen for Nelle to talk to Michael about a visitation schedule and the like. None of that's happened since the first visit, and even after that one, she ran to Carly to brag. It's not about Wylie for her.

Thats a fair question. You want her to ask Carly/Michael but would they even give her a proper medical report ?? In their minds she probably doesnt deserve it.

Comment

• Manninglover87
                      Manninglover87
                      Soap Addict
                      Manninglover87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think they would, if for no other reason than that Nell could go to the court if Michael didn't tell her about Michael. Michael may feel that Nell doesn't deserve to know (and I agree), but he would still tell her, in my opinion, just like he had to tell her a bout his heart surgery. He doesn't have a choice until he hopefully gets full custody. But Nell doesn't ask. She doesn't mention Wiley much unless it's in the context of trying to bait someone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X