Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation: Valentin’s Daddy

I am totally taking this idea from another poster from another thread.

After Mikkos died, a while later his cousin Petros arrived in Port Charles for a brief tangle with Robert & Sean. Petros was a ‘twin cousin’ of Mikkos. Played by the same actor that played Mikkos.

Is it possible that Helena had a fling with Petros and Valentin is the result?? That would keep him as a Cassadine but not Mikkos’ son. He would the. Be a cousin to Alexis, not her half brother.

I thought it was a great idea!!

Cool theory. Do you think TPTB at GH are aware of Petros? I forgot all about him until i read your post.

Comment

They ran a DNA test with Valentin and Alexis that showed they are no relation. I’ve done DNA testing myself. I share about 16 percent DNA with three of my first cousins. That’s at the high end, but first cousins might share 12 or 13 percent of their DNA. A half sibling would share about 25 percent of his DNA. If another Cassadine was his father, Valentin and Alexis would share some of their DNA.

It would be interesting to compare Nikolas’s DNA with Valentin’s. Helena was Nikolas’s grandmother, so he shares 25 percent of her DNA. Valentin is his half uncle, so they should share about 12.5 percent of their DNA, or as much as a first cousin.

i think Valentin’s father could be anyone, but one of Helena’s houseboys is a good possibility.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69
        Aspiring soap scribe
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did they show NO relation or just no siblings. THis is TV DNA after all, ON B&B years ago they did DNA test that Ridge wasnot Bridgets Dadddy but didn't notice he was NO relation. , AMC somehow figure being a "Close female relative to JR made whats her name really Dixie back from the dead (It was an unknown half sister)

But yeah I could see it being some young good looking house boy Tennis pro groomsman

Since Valentin's going after ELQ, wouldn't it be funny if Edward turned out to be his father?

Comment

Originally posted by JRCarter View Post
      Since Valentin's going after ELQ, wouldn't it be funny if Edward turned out to be his father?
      Ooohh - now that would be a plot twist!
      it would bring a new Quartermaine to the fold, can we bring Tracy back for that unveiling? She would flip out 😍. I miss her!

Comment

• Soapaholic26
        Soapaholic26
        Senior Board Member
        Soapaholic26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh, what if he gathers up enough shares of ELQ to almost get a controlling interest and then finding out he is Edwards son pushes him over the amount he needs and then he is in control of ELQ?

Originally posted by JRCarter View Post
      wowzer, what a twist. o admit i cant quite imagine edward and hellz together, but stranger thangs. i could not have imagined ana sleeping with someone she hated as much as she hated faison.

and as far as i know edward had no hatred towards hellz, just that we never saw a reason for them in each other’s orbit

like i said, good plot twist

Comment

Edward and Hellz. OMG!! Wow. That would be a kick. Maybe she blackmailed him into sleeping with her, with the purposeful intention of getting knocked up.

Comment

The idea that Edward would, for any reason, put hands on that disgusting trashmonster Helena is appalling to me. I'm pre-disgusted.

Comment

I was hoping they would make Victor Cassadine Valentin’s father. That way they could bring Thaao Penghlis back. However, I dont think he could be a Cassadine because didn’t they run his DNA against Alexis and there was no match? I think if they were cousins it would have shown in that DNA test. Even so, I’m sure they could always rewrite it.

Comment

Val's daddy is probably as much of a loser as he is. I mean to sleep with Helena? Evil...loser...one of the two.

Comment

Maybe its whoever Irina's father was? That would make them full siblings to each other. Unless they decide to retcon her out of existence. Though they haven't done so as of yet. That could be something that would be a twist. Figured I would bring her up since the actress is going to Days to replace Kelly Thiebauld due to a scheduling conflict.

Comment

I have a feeling Valentin's Father is just some random guy like one of the many bodyguards Helena had over the years who is of no importance...I just think that now that Helena is gone and will never be able to confirm who it actually was...we will never know for sure

Comment

The answer might already be in some clues.. Other than the Spencer family, because she stole Lulu's egg, what family or person was Helena extremely watchful of? Or who did she turn to for help with her evil- doing?

I'd look at her long- term grudges, hatred, curses, and maybe ANY affection or partnership shown or alluded to with any man. I DO NOT think she chose a low position stable boy or the like... Not that she wouldn't have had sex indiscriminately, but that she would have chosen someone she perceived to have POWER to give birth to a child with.
                She, of all people, would have known how to terminate unwanted pregnancies, so the child was wanted at the time due to the combination of genetic families, as she was so into the bloodline aspect.

I keep thinking there's a tie in with Cesar Faison's family tree, but no one else seems to think this is possible, even though we know Cesar had a human father and perhaps older brothers, LOL. Why couldn't a Faison have been Helena's lover? That would make Valentin the son of Helena and a super evil Faison. Would likely explain his early physical deformities as well. NOT that he has Huntington's no, but because we know that when one genetic flaw is expressed as a fatal disease involving a body system ( central nervous system in the case of HD), there's often another genetic weakness in the family bloodline that's expressed differently.

Cesar Faison seems to run through many of Helena's crimes like a thread.. I want to know if Valentin is related to Peter ( Henrick Faison).

What Valentin has described about his life before his surgery sounds very much like Neurofibromatosis to me. ( "Elephant Man disease"). Helena had to have hated him with every part of her being because she produced a flawed baby. Not that I feel sorry for him as an adult, but if he is the offspring of a Faison, what a family tree!!!
                MalteseBaby
                Scriptwriter
                Last edited by MalteseBaby; May 2, 2020, 02:44 AM.

Comment

OK, there is history between Valentin and Faison ( who died at the given age of 65, Valentin is said to be 64, so not father and son but could be part of 2 dynasties of master jewel thieves and killers as half siblings, Helena being the other part of the lineage for Valentin).

Somewhat weirdly, at least to me, was the collision of their shared obsession with young Anna Devane while she was apparently a double agent working for the DVX/ WSB. Part of that turned out to be Alex ( thus Henrik's parentage), but I see no indication that either man cared whether they were in the company of Alex of Anna.... which is weird..

Before coming to GH Valentin was using the alias Theo Hart. He sold Helena the Chimera Virus to pay for his surgeries related to his deformities.
                After his surgeries, he worked with 2 criminals, Cassandra Pierce, the international drug cartel head, and Cesar Faison.
                We know he delivered Faison's child, Henrik, to him...
                He worked with both Helena and Faison before coming to PC, but I can't make a half- brother connection with the scant info on Valentin except how he was so feared by the Cassadines, including Helena, especially. I call total BS on that now. She wanted him away and hidden because he was a WEAKLING and a failure until after his surgery as a grown man. He did try to poison Helena, but who hasn't?

Cesar Faison's parents were named Emil Krieg ( father) and Sybil McTavish ( mother). Born in Denmark.

Maybe not Cesar's father, but I still don't think Valentin's father is a nobody like a gardener or a horse trainer. Helena wouldn't do that. Her other sons were royalty, her ancestors were Romanovs. She was beautiful, no reason to go to the barn instead of a castle for a lover.
                I wish they'd name his father so we'd know... He has a daughter, and she needs to know her lineage, especially with Valentin's birth defects.
                MalteseBaby
                Scriptwriter
                Last edited by MalteseBaby; May 2, 2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                  MalteseBaby
                  Scriptwriter
                  MalteseBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, that's in my post. They'd be half-brothers, though. :

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Valentin is "said to be 64"?

• MalteseBaby
                  MalteseBaby
                  Scriptwriter
                  MalteseBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, 64 is the age given in his Wiki entry. I don't know if it's accurate, hence the " said to be".
                  Considering that Anna and he are about the same age and she thought she was Peter's mother for a long time, do you disagree with the entry?

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
                I have a feeling Valentin's Father is just some random guy like one of the many bodyguards Helena had over the years who is of no importance...I just think that now that Helena is gone and will never be able to confirm who it actually was...we will never know for sure

They won’t bring it up until they want to make it part of the story and I could see Edward Quartermaine as the father being a good plot point, even if it makes the town even more incestuous.

Helena was an evil psychopath with an affinity for mad science. She put people in suspended animation for years, she brainwashed them, she kidnapped people and subjected them to experiments, she created people with the bloodlines she wanted in her underground laboratory. She loved Stavros and hated and tormented Stefan, whom she thought was weak, and both were her biological sons by Mikkos. Maybe Stavros was born when she loved Mikkos and Stefan was the product of rape or conceived at a time when Mikkos was going after the servant girls or already had a mistress. I wasn’t watching when Irina made her appearance but I would bet that both she and Valentin were conceived and born and hidden because Helena wanted to get back at Mikkos for some reason and their father(s) were sworn enemies to Mikkos. If he knew who the father was, it would have made him incandescent with rage. Helena probably planned to reveal the truth when the children were adults, but Mikkos died before she got the chance. Valentin and Irina would have been born after Helena killed Alexis’s mother and Mikkos brought Alexis home to be raised as his “niece.” Helena must have been seething with silent rage, but Mikkos somehow forced her to accept his bastard in the household and his continuing affairs. Her revenge was to allow Mikkos to think her own bastard was actually Mikkos’s son by a mistress — her cuckoo in the nest.

Helena would have had a child by Luke Spencer if it had been a physical option for her, but a mutual grandchild was the next best thing. Charlotte apparently exists solely because Helena wanted a child who carried her blood and Luke Spencer’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if they will discover a hidden will somewhere leaving all of Helena’s evil empire to Charlotte. Helena has claimed Luke and left her mark on his bloodline forever with this child. I would guess she had the technology to ensure that she picked an embryo free of whatever birth defects Valentin carries in his genome.

I think they have done quite a bit of retconning the ages of these characters so it is impossible to tell how old they actually are. Alexis had Sam when she was about 16, which would put Sam in her late 30s or early 40s and Alexis in her mid to late 50s, even though the actress is older. I always assumed Alexis was born ca. 1964 and Stefan was a few years older — maybe born 1960 and Stavros a couple years older than Stefan, possibly born about 1957 or 1958. In the original storyline, Alexis was four years old when her mother was killed and she went mute from the shock. Stavros changed her name from Natasha to Alexis and brought her back to the island to raise and claimed she was the daughter of his sister Sophia and Alexei Davidovitch. Mikkos or the nanny then arranged for his baby daughter with Kristen, Kristina, to be hidden from Helena with adoptive parents. Maybe it was the birth of Kristina that triggered Helena’s murder of Kristen. Maybe she went to confront Mikkos’s mistress and ended up stabbing her in a fit of rage. Assuming that all thIs happened ca. 1968-1970, then Irina and Valentin were probably born in the early 70s, at a time Helena was separated from Mikkos and he didn’t know she was pregnant. Stavros, Stefan and Alexis had probably been sent away to boarding schools or were living in one of the family homes with governesses and tutors.
                Bookworm8571
                Lurking in the Shadows
                Last edited by Bookworm8571; May 2, 2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X