• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadreamin'
    Executive Poster
    • Nov 2010

Sonny releasing the lockdown seemed premature

When Sonny told the kids and Brando that they were “free” to go wherever, I thought oh no. I was surprised that Sonny believed in his deal with Cyrus. By releasing them all, one of them is destined for trouble. Cyrus is not to be trusted, has Sonny really mellowed that much that he believes him.
  • tart777
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2012

I just watched and thought the same. The kids are safer at home until Cyrus is handled once and for all.

Comment

• Wild Horses
      Day Player
      • Oct 2017

Yes me too, what is Sonny thinking unless he has something in place that we don't know about.

Comment

• december rose
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Feb 2016

Me too. It seems foolish for Sonny to just believe Cyrus immediately,

He did tell Joss and Dev that he still wanted his guys to drive them around, That makes sense and indicates he still thinks they should be cautious

Comment

• cadreamin'
          Executive Poster
          • Nov 2010

And now they’re heading to the movie theatre. A perfect place to grab someone !! Eek.

Comment

• McShirls
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2017

Cyrus wants to eliminate Jason in order to cripple Sonny's empire. He's not looking to kidnap children anymore.

Comment

• cadreamin'
              Executive Poster
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
              Cyrus wants to eliminate Jason in order to cripple Sonny's empire. He's not looking to kidnap children anymore.
              I heard that too and hope you are right. But Sonny’s enthusiasm in freeing them seemed to be foreshadowing danger for one of them. My guess is Dev. He is not relevant to any story lines right now so he could be the dispensable one of the four.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                • Mar 2006

Or, it could be that the writers just want to amp up the teen stories. Which is easier to do if two of the four aren't in lockdown.

Comment

• parker joe
                  • Feb 2005

I don't know---I think it's ridiculous. Sonny was just saying he was going to lull Cyrus into a false sense of security, and then get rid of him. So---easing up on "lockdown" is part of his strategy? I don't care how big a security team the teens have, it's a dangerous ploy on his part. Sonny doesn't know Cyrus well enough to say whether or not he's "done" using people's kids as leverage.

Comment

• lovejomar
                    Contract Poster
                    • Apr 2013

I agree it is premature as Sonny is planning on get rid of Cyrus and Cyrus is planning on getting rid of Jason and probably Sonny.

Comment

• jodyb22
                      Soap Addict
                      • Sep 2009

Sonny doesn't really care about those kids. I hate to say it but they're both dispensable to him. Joss is Jax's daughter and Dev is some orphan waif he literally picked up off the streets. I'm sure he cares about Joss in some way because she's Carly's kid but if Joss dies, he'll just shift Carly's focus to his other daughter Avery and of course Donna. if that's not enough to relieve her pain, he'll just knock her up again with his super sperm who cares if the last time was a health risk for her. It's his chance for more spawn. Reproducing and maintaining power are all Sonny is concerned about.

Comment

• McShirls
                        McShirls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I totally disagree with this post.

• cadreamin'
                        cadreamin' commented
                        Editing a comment
                        True - say anything about Sonny but he definitely cares about his kids.

• jodyb22
                        jodyb22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's the beauty of this board McShirls, we all have the ability to respectfully disagree.
                    • Q777S
                      Soap Addict
                      • Jan 2015

sonny droppi g the lockdown made me feel like we lost some episodes, but i doubt thats the case with tptb making efforts to extend the show’s footage and new episodes.

so, it was totally out of character to drop his guard so soon

Comment

• Adriane
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CarnyQueen View Post
                        Or, it could be that the writers just want to amp up the teen stories. Which is easier to do if two of the four aren't in lockdown.
                        Right. there is really no teen scene if they are locked up in their houses. Now they can go about town. I don't see Cyrus having interest in Joss, Dev or Cameron anyway..

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                          Soap Addict
                          • Jul 2018

I wonder if rues that day down the road

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X