Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Soaps in Depth, Dominic Zamprogna (Dante) seems open to coming back

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Soaps in Depth, Dominic Zamprogna (Dante) seems open to coming back

From what I've seen, this is what he said, but I don't have the magazine in hand.
    “Frank knows I’m ready to come home,” Zamprogna said. “And I’d be totally open to a contract. There’s so much potential with the character and the story right now. With everything they’ve done since Dante’s been gone, there are so many options and they’d all be fun to play.”

I think if Lulu and Brook Lynn are going to continue sniping at each other then it should be over something legitimate, like a Dante and Brook Lynn hookup.

Comment

If they bring his character back, i hope they make him likable again. His character used to be entertaining when he first came on and then eventually they just...got rid of his personality completely.

Comment

Ya, everyone is quoted as saying things like that. Vincent Izarry was recently interviewed and said the same thing: he'd be "open to coming to GH" or "open to a contract" to bring Dr. David Hayward to GH. He would be a perfect fit with his history with Anna.

I would be ecstatic if DZ would come back as Dante. He is most certainly needed. But this is just vague wishful thinking.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx
      Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it's really the same, yes they are both fan favorites but only one is often mentioned on the show

• xoregonian
      xoregonian
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      I never said the characters were the same, just that actors usually say the same thing about being willing to come back or come to a show.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
      Sam_Philly_Girl
      Board Regular
      Sam_Philly_Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      There might be a connection to the actor wanting to come back, and the writers having his name mentioned so often.

Maybe the feeling is mutual and the details are being worked out between the two parties.

I'd like to see Dante back. The PCPD is a mess.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
    Ya, everyone is quoted as saying things like that. Vincent Izarry was recently interviewed and said the same thing: he'd be "open to coming to GH" or "open to a contract" to bring Dr. David Hayward to GH. He would be a perfect fit with his history with Anna.

I would be ecstatic if DZ would come back as Dante. He is most certainly needed. But this is just vague wishful thinking.
    Fangirl scream here!! Oh, soap juju, please please send Dr. David Hayward to GH!! I was posting about him yersterday and read this today. So it has to happen ROFLOL!!!

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      I would die! I would die of happiness to see Dr. Delish again. He had a short stint on Days and an even shorter stint on BB recently. He'd be perfect for GH.

Dante belongs on GH, imo. I miss him so much and the chance to have the original actor back instead of trying to get used to a recast is a gift. They never filled the gap of this casting loss in the two years (minus 10 days) he's been off the show and definitely the same effort in developing a character in the way Dante was developed has not happened and is probably not even possible nowadays. That's why this return would mean more than just anybody coming on, imo.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally and completely agree. I love that actor so much. I wouldn't like the thought of a recast, but the Dante character just has to come back one way or another.

dom was in 4 episodes of a tv series called tin star in 2019 in 2020 he did a short. called "to the moon and back"..... I like him he is a good actor..but work has been very little..by the way didn't Robert just tell dantes mom that his condition looked to be permanent??? well they can always change that if the character comes back....

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek
      Senior Board Member
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate that my mind went there, but that was my first reaction to reading DM is agreeable to coming back. Looking for a consistent, possibly long-term job.

As for what Robert told Olivia, miracles happen all the time on soaps. Just ask all the people who came back from the dead.

I'm open for anything that brings back Dante. He's one of my most favorite characters from the last 10-15 years.

Comment

Can we get Dante with a new love interest though? I think he and Lulu are old news....time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Y&ROn&Off View Post
        Can we get Dante with a new love interest though? I think he and Lulu are old news....time to move on.
        As long as it's not Brooklyn.

Comment

I really hope it happens. I feel like now would be a good time (or at least whenever the show is able to be back in production again).

Comment

I miss Dante so much. Now would be a great time for him to return. I'm all for it.

Comment

It would also be nice for Chase to have a partner again.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

I don't think there is a lot of jobs out there right now. Work at GH is a steady paycheck. I would welcome both guys. I would love to see Anna & David Hayward. I think he would be a much better match with Anna than Finn is.

As for Dante & Lulu, I am tired of them as a couple but see them getting back together if Dante returns.

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                I sure hope when they get back to filming that some of these actors will be invited back. I'd love to see them.

I love DZ so I would be happy to see him come back as Dante...plus if he does I really hope that him and Lulu can work things out...since I always loved Lante...because before all this happened they were one of the few happy couples on this show...so would love to see them get back together

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X