• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J_Sam
    Senior Board Member
    • Nov 2015

I dont know about the Rest of You But I liked Sasha with MIchael and Chase

I don't know why they had to bust of such good couples they fit well with each other, and they were friends.. and now for this Kid they break up a perfect relationship with Willow and Chase, and Sasha with Michael... talk about stupid writing... I really liked the two couples.. Willow and Michael are not a good match and Sasha no to Chase... put them back where they belong...
    Send Nelle back to Prison... she is harassing everyone in town... put her back on a bus to statesville or where ever she suppose to be.. she is nothing but a murdering back stabbing gold digging nut job... socio path... not healthy for Port Charles..
  • MeTyme
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2020

Totally agree!! They were good as a foursome of best friends and both couples were good together. The show messes up big time because now they are FF material. I FF’d probably 75 percent of todays show. I just watched Trina, Cam and the parts with Brando.

Comment

• J_Sam
      Senior Board Member
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by MeTyme View Post
      Totally agree!! They were good as a foursome of best friends and both couples were good together. The show messes up big time because now they are FF material. I FF’d probably 75 percent of todays show. I just watched Trina, Cam and the parts with Brando.
      I did the same thing.. ff them The show is messing up... and I'm not interested in the stupid writing..

Comment

• OhioStateFan
        Board Regular
        • May 2016

Well said this whole story is stupid. I liked Michael/Sasha and Chase/Willow too. Not the least bit interested in any of this garbage.

Comment

• xoregonian
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2014

It is SO much classic soapy goodness. I don't like it right now, but it will totally lead up to everyone finding their way back to each other and back to true love (I hope).

At least that's the way it used to be on soaps. Like waiting for Erika Kane to get back with Jackson Montgomery. Or waiting for Jenny and Greg to get back together after hardships. Or the classic Angie and Jesse getting back, well you get it (and my AMC references. lol).

So I have faith that the foursome will right the ship eventually down the line.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            But the difference between now and then is the quality of the writing. THEN the writers used to draw viewers in with deep, meaningful, and well thought out storylines. NOW the writers are purposefully driving their audience away with their "shock and awe", doom and gloom, and misery storylines. Making your audience want to throw something at their tv in frustration - isn't anything to be proud of - but you would never know it.

GH has the most INCREDIBLE cast of actors - squandering their talents in these ridiculous storylines that are continually making their characters look nothing but FOOLISH.

ENOUGH!
        • Bkes Mom
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2009

I absolutely love Chillow, and liked Sasha and Michael. I loved Michael and Chase's friendship and liked the foursome friendship. What a waste.

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Completely agree with you ~ I just want them to go back to the way they were ..
            and Id really like for Nelle to be gone.
        • Wild Horses
          Day Player
          • Oct 2017

I liked it the way it was also and wish it would go back, now we have to put up with yet another lie that might take who knows how long to resolve if ever.
          Until that happens I believe Michael & Willow will fall in love which will end it all for good.

Comment

• sesca
            Executive Poster
            • Mar 2011

I wish Willow and Sasha would leave town permanently. They would be rid of 2 dull characters. Take Chase with them and make it 3.

Comment

• Ginuwine
              Executive Poster
              • Oct 2017

I also prefer Michael with Sasha. And Willow with Chase. And I liked Michael and Chase's friendship.

Comment

• TVDfan
                Board Regular
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by sesca View Post
                I wish Willow and Sasha would leave town permanently. They would be rid of 2 dull characters. Take Chase with them and make it 3.
                They are the reason I am currently watching.

It used to watch for Jasam, but not right now.
                I also liked Dante and Lulu, but when the other actress left the chemistry left with her.
                I also was starting to root for Peter and Maxie, but his actions kill that very quickly.

So yeah Willow, Michael, Sasha and Chase is the reason I am tuning in.

Comment

• Wendall Wilcox
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2018

Originally posted by TVDfan View Post

So yeah Willow, Michael, Sasha and Chase is the reason I am tuning in.
                  Me too plus Nelle. Being in their age group they remind me of all my foolish friends

Comment

• TVDfan
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post

Me too plus Nelle. Being in their age group they remind me of all my foolish friends
                    A soap needs a Nelle once in awhile. In small doses of course.
                    what other character can be in the same range as Nelle ...Jan Spears from Days?

Comment

• Soaper15
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Aug 2010

Michael & Sasha were just "eh"......There was no great love story there and Sasha didn't seem like she wanted to be in the relationship for the long haul especially after Wiley entered the picture. Michael put his feelings for Willow aside because of Chase...It was bound to fall apart at some point PLUS the whole marriage thing was Sasha's idea. The only one I feel sorry for is Chase because he got roped into Sasha's idea.

Comment

• McShirls
                        McShirls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sasha made the initial suggestion of Michael marrying willow, but I believe Chase came up with this current plan. He had to convince Willow to leave him. And I do think Shasha loves Michael. Until Diane's dismissing Sasha as a suitable wife, Sasha was happily going to marry Michael.
                    • Maxiegirl
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2008

I watched for first time in months. I prefer Michael with Sasha and I love Chase with Willow. Yesterday was blah for me. Then I realized that soaps love to do this switch up couples ruin friendships and then the viewer keeps waiting for them to reunite the original couples again! Hope they do so sooner than later!

Reminds me of Days when they switched up Shawn/Belle with Phillip & what’s her name? They also had this evil other female character mess it all up as well. Can’t remember her name either? Jan?

Anyways I hope they fix it in the end. Chase really is Willows first love. And I can’t believe Chase would fall for Sasha or vice versa the same way. Carly already sees Sasha like herself now; so in the long run she’d want her back with Michael eventually. And Finn was trying to convince Chase to tell Willow the truth. I think it’s all a soapy plot right now with the wrong partners together temporarily. It’s making most of us root for Chase and Willow vs Michael & Sasha.

Besides yesterday both Michael & Willow had more passionate chemistry with the tree than with each other. Though they were both being abusive of the poor tree. They make boringly good friends but that’s it. Willow would never fit in with Carly or Sonny.
                      Last edited by Maxiegirl; May 1, 2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
                        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                        • Mar 2006

Hmmmmm..... I don't really like Sasha with anyone. Nothing against the actress, I just don't feel like the character has been very well developed.

I liked Chase and Willow well enough but for some reason I never felt that the show was invested in them.

I am open to Michael and Willow but am not sold yet.

But the relationship I regret was ruined was Michael and Chase. I loved Michael having a friend. The last time I felt like Michael had a buddy was when he and Kristina took off to Mexico together after he emerged from the coma. And that was 10 years ago and another actor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X