Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it no one sees through this scam of Sasha's and Chase?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it no one sees through this scam of Sasha's and Chase?

They discussed that Michael should be married to help in his custody of his son but that Sasha with her past would be a negative. So how can no one see this as a scam?

Carly said just that to Sasha today, calling her out on it. Plus, Finn saw through Chase as well.

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches
      Senior Board Member
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish Finn and Carly would join forces and do something -- before Chase & Sasha actually sleep together for real..

• McShirls
      McShirls
      Soap Addict
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      Carly praised her for putting wiley first.

I think Michael stopped caring and just focused on Wiley. Willow is a bit distraught (she has been for weeks )

Comment

i think nelle willmsee through the charade also, she is no dummy. evil but not stupid .

and she will use the sham relationship with willow against both of them

i wish this was over already

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls
        Soap Addict
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be two people who really care about each other and marrying to share a child they both love. It's hardly a sham. I'm not a fan of the pretense, but what can she say to the judge.. I'm a single psycho, but wiley's father and a woman who also loves wiley can't care for him like I can? In what universe?

• Clementine15
        Clementine15
        Contract Poster
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very well put. But in this 'universe" (i.e. GH and it's writers), well, l just don't trust them, the writers that is. What would happen in the real world is not on their list of concerns

Originally posted by Bronson View Post
      They discussed that Michael should be married to help in his custody of his son but that Sasha with her past would be a negative. So how can no one see this as a scam?
      Well, the Port Charles legal system can't see through Nelle's BS and that's blatantly obvious.

Comment

Like I said before, Michael and Willow have been hit with the stupid stick. Not unlike what they did to that tree.

No one would believe that Sasha and Chase would be having an affair.

Comment

thats why i cant stand and fast forward this storyline. It’s insulting to believe adults are this dumb and that it hasnt occurred to Michael and Willow that Sasha planned it. Carly figured it out pretty quick. Is she that much smarter due to age? They are not little children.

Comment

Stupid stupid storyline but even worse is.....we will be stuck with it at least until next fall. Only 7 or 8 episodes left before they run out of new stuff followed by at least 3 or 4 months before new stuff. Auggh!

Comment

Carly hit the mark today - with Nelle and with Sasha. She called both of their bluffs. Nelle believes hers but Sasha couldn’t hide the truth. Good for Carly. Between Finn’s reaction to Chase and Carly seeing through Sasha’s actions, maybe one of them will tell Michael or Willow the truth. But Michael and willow seemed closer to the marriage idea today in the park as Willow committed to doing “anything” to keep Wylie away from Nelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinoa View Post
                Carly said just that to Sasha today, calling her out on it. Plus, Finn saw through Chase as well.
                Even Jax said that he can't believe that Sasha would cheat on Michael. Why are Michael and Willow so quick to believe this?

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
                  1sbkmcfan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  1sbkmcfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Michael and Willow are both naive, gullible and whatever else those who are portrayed and "good people" are called.

Originally posted by MeTyme View Post
                thats why i cant stand and fast forward this storyline. It’s insulting to believe adults are this dumb and that it hasnt occurred to Michael and Willow that Sasha planned it. Carly figured it out pretty quick. Is she that much smarter due to age? They are not little children.
                No. It's not about age. Michael and Willow are just dumb.

Comment

Wait, I got the impression Carly knows the truth. But did not want Sasha to tell her because then she would have to tell Michael. At the end the words Carly said let Sasha know she knew.

What I don't get is how Michael can be so dum. Come on, how many time has he heard Sasha say Willow and Michael need to get married.

Comment

Originally posted by cadreamin' View Post
                    Carly hit the mark today - with Nelle and with Sasha. She called both of their bluffs. Nelle believes hers but Sasha couldn’t hide the truth. Good for Carly. Between Finn’s reaction to Chase and Carly seeing through Sasha’s actions, maybe one of them will tell Michael or Willow the truth. But Michael and willow seemed closer to the marriage idea today in the park as Willow committed to doing “anything” to keep Wylie away from Nelle.
                    Carly and Finn OR Carly or Finn - but somebody needs to do something to stop this goofy charade before it's too late ..
                    I got nervous yesterday when Chase and Sasha started drinking wine...wondering if one thing would lead to another and if they might have sex - for real.

Comment

I think Carly thinks lying and pretending that Michael and WIllow are perfect for each other and Wyllie is a good idea. SHe has drunk the kooliad that having perfect step mama means Wyllie is 100% Michaels and 0% Nelle's

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
                        I think Carly thinks lying and pretending that Michael and WIllow are perfect for each other and Wyllie is a good idea. SHe has drunk the kooliad that having perfect step mama means Wyllie is 100% Michaels and 0% Nelle's
                        Carly just wants Michael to beat Nelle. Willow as a person and her feelings really dont matter

Comment

• OLTL'69
                          OLTL'69
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          OLTL'69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          TRUE it is mainly to beat Nelle (because Nelle is all about Carly) and Michael

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X