Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This scene was pointless. It was supposed to be cliff hanger Thursday and they end the show with them beating up a tree? They could of ended the scene with them kissing. I was pro Micheal and Willow in the beginning but this is so dragged out just like the Baby Wiley story. I've seen a lot of characters get straight to the point. This is just so dragged out.

Comment

FYI - We replant 40 million trees a year here in Oregon. After any timber harvest, land owners must replant. It's a law.

Comment

Originally posted by GHfan420 View Post
        This scene was pointless. It was supposed to be cliff hanger Thursday and they end the show with them beating up a tree? They could of ended the scene with them kissing. I was pro Micheal and Willow in the beginning but this is so dragged out just like the Baby Wiley story. I've seen a lot of characters get straight to the point. This is just so dragged out.
        A kiss would be a bit soon. But maybe if they were at Sonny’s gym and they were hitting a punching bag. An that turned somewhat passionate or emotional. It would’ve worked better

Comment

It was at thel least damaging property that does not belong to him. He did grow up watching daddy destroy bar ware and I don't know if it was always his own

Comment

I was not happy about that scene. For me the only point was that the writers are mean at heart to have those actors hitting that tree. It's one thing to show man against man but a tree is living and defenseless against man. They have gone from mob violence to nature violence. What is next? Space for GH violence - space or the ocean?

Comment

Wanda Wolek commented Then why compare it to Connie killing a cake?”

That’s not what I was doing. When they were hitting the tree, the cake scene popped in my head. Nevermind.

Comment

@AMHardulak

IA the gym with the punching bag then them hugging would've been vastly better than this tree stuff

Comment

A tree? They should have been at a gym, hitting a punching bag.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah but if he had gone to the gym in the first place when he needed to burn off the anger etc (I did wonder why Carly didn't tell him to go the the gym) THen he woudn't have run into Nelle and then Willow wouldn't wander into the gym
                    Poor tree

• McShirls
                    McShirls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nelle wouldn't have been at the gym and she was the entire reason for his rage.
                    Last edited by Shellyinphx; May 3, 2020, 06:38 PM. Reason: Nickname isn't allowed

• ABCsoul
                    ABCsoul commented
                    Editing a comment
                    McShirls OLTL'69 all I could think of was that poor defensless tree lol

This is an absolutely shallow post after so many serious ones, but the first thing that occurred to me was - Willow and tree.

Comment

this scene was absolutely stupid on so many levels. I thought the stick or pole or whatever that was was going to fly out of one of their hands and injure somebody - leading to assault charges which would have hurt Michael's court case. But what that didn't happen it just proved it was indeed pointless and made them both look idiotic and immature. Defiling nature is just one part of it. Looking immature was a worse blow to their character. I bet someone filmed it and it will show up in court.

Comment

• Laura Luke
                      Laura Luke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I see as totally someone filming & Nelle using it in court . Willow said something about people seeing this . Also if Nelle managed to record Michaels rant both can be used together against them

Originally posted by THB54 View Post
                    This is an absolutely shallow post after so many serious ones, but the first thing that occurred to me was - Willow and tree.
                    Yes Willow even has mad chemistry with a tree

Comment

• THB54
                      THB54 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually more like "weeping Willow" tree. And I say that as a fan of Willow. The thought just popped in my head, and I had to laugh.

I don't see the big deal. It didn't bother me in the slightest.

Comment

Do not get me wrong. I do NOT want Nelle to have custody (Maybe visitation) But I hate this whole idea about if perfect Michael marries even more perfect Willow it is salmdunk instant full custody SO It would be funny if the two perfect people got arrested for destruction of public property the week of the hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Luke View Post
                        Yes I see as totally someone filming & Nelle using it in court . Willow said something about people seeing this . Also if Nelle managed to record Michaels rant both can be used together against them
                        Nelle was too busy trying to torment Carly at the same time. I loved when Carly snatched the menu from her hand and didn't give her the response she wanted. She swatted the gnat and I loved it. Willow and Michael had a bondding moment. I'm not a fan of that storyline, but I think that's all that scene was.
                        Last edited by Shellyinphx; May 3, 2020, 06:37 PM. Reason: Nickname isn't allowed

Comment

• arabian
                          arabian commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't know if it's the writers intention (probably not), or if it's how Chloe Lanier plays it, but I just don't see how Nelle plays the scenes that way and I think that's why I enjoy them so much. It's like after stuff happens Nelle goes to Carly and talks to her like she's almost confiding her, like 'yeah, so this is what is going on now, and can you believe it?' Like her and Carly *are* sisters. And I know that Carly doesn't feel that way at all, but knowing that a part of Nelle DOES see Carly that way (after the Carly/Nelle episode) it adds so much more to their scenes.

And it's like, DUH, Nelle read the room, but still it's hilarious. But, you know, Nelle has no friends so she has no one to talk to about anything, and the person she does know best is Carly so she just naturally -- like she can't help herself -- gravitates to Carly to tell her about stuff that's happening and it's just (like I said) like 'you know, can you believe this nonsense?' And at the same time, she does get a little thrill out of knowing she's annoying Carly, but also there's that tiny part of her that hopes that maybe, maybe Carly will want to bridge the distance between them, that little girl we saw in those flashback episodes. I mean, we see that in the expressions on her face like at the end of certain scenes and such.

What can I say, Chloe Lanier is just too good.

• ScrubsFan#1
                          ScrubsFan#1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nelle doesn't have one single friend left in town - because everyone that TRIED to be one to her literally got a big knife stuck in their back for their efforts. Now Nelle trying to push everybody's button's and goad them into some sort of confrontation - just puts her psychosis right out there for everyone to see. She keeps poking the bears - and one day one of them will bite her back - and she will deserve everything that's coming to her.

• Shellyinphx
                          Shellyinphx commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nelle had an incredibly good friend in Carly before she decided to torch that bridge instead of built on it. And she has done nothing since but poke the fire. I don't think Carly could bridge the distance because Nelle set the bridge on fire. She had a good friend in Brad and look what she did to him

Originally posted by McShirls View Post

The evil one was too busy trying to torment Carly at the same time. I loved when Carly snatched the menu from her hand and didn't give her the response she wanted. She swatted the gnat and I loved it. Willow and Michael had a bondding moment. I'm not a fan of that storyline, but I think that's all that scene was.
                        Yes but the bonding would've been better (more emotional, passionate, romantic) If it was like at a boxing gym

Comment

• McShirls
                          McShirls commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Again, Nelle would have had no reason to be there, thus making any bonding unnecessary.
                          Last edited by Shellyinphx; May 3, 2020, 06:35 PM. Reason: Nickname isn't allowed

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X