Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron and Trina, friends?

At first, I thought Cameron and Trina were coming up with excuses for their kiss because they were feeling awkward not knowing how each felt about the other. After Joss and Dev arrived, the comments were about how happy Cameron and Trina seemed - is this because they truly just want to be friends and had cleared the air about the kiss?

I think Cam likes Trina as more than a friend.

Trina is trying to steer him away from any notion of more than a friendship.

Comment

That's my read as well. I think Trina is trying to get back to a place of normal with their friendship while Cam is starting to like her as more than a friend,

Comment

I think Trina is just happy being around Cameron and vice versa. Each one is trying to protect themselves from rejection by the other. They both like each other as more than friends, but are afraid to admit it.

Comment

• Carablue
          Carablue commented
          Editing a comment
          This is exactly what I think. Trina thinks Cam is still into Joss and is scared of rejection, Cam thinks he took advantage of Trina.

• Carerra
          Carerra commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree with that. Unfortunately I see Joss turning into her mother and wanting Cam and dogging Trina. I hope that Cam and Trina are end game. They completely light up around each other.

its Only a matter of time before these two get together. I adore them. 😊

Comment

I think Cam likes Trina but thinks she doesn't like him.

And Trina likes Cam but thinks he is still into Joss.

So they will do this dance for a while before getting together. And the dance will become more complicated if Joss suddenly decides she has mourned Oscar for long enough and wants to date Cam.

Comment

I saw it as Cameron feeling awkward because he likes Trina and then Trina, knowing Cam has had a thing for Joss for a while and that Joss might reciprocate, headed off Cam with friendship talk to avoid getting in the middle of that and a little because she assumes she'd be the one hurt. And Cam followed her lead because he believed she really only wants to be friends and he has always liked Joss and may eve still (he can start to have feelings for Trina without being totally over his feelings for Joss)..

In other words, Trina out of loyalty to her friends and a bit of insecurity pushed Cam toward Joss. And Cam agreed because he thought Trina really isn't interested in him and he was insecure. Eventually, they well end up together, but not before confusing each other and putting hurdles in their own way. It's classic teen relationship stuff.

Comment

• lala214
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's how I saw it too.

It will be interesting to watch them go through this young love journey together. They’ll keep going as friends, Trina thinking he’s into their best friend Joss still. Meanwhile Trina and Cam eventually realize their feelings for each other! They are the sweetest and I really like that they’re keeping a level head. I adore Cam and Trina. Love the four as friends also!

Comment

I saw that look on Cam's face when he saw Trina before he covered and tried to play it off.

Comment

they say they wanted to clear the air.
                but,
                i hope cam & trina just jump in head first into a relationship and forget about joss. she chose oscar over cam and used cam as a fake boyfriend to make oscar jealous. trina has had no love yet, so i say the two should go with their feelings

Comment

Trina knows how Cam feels about Joss. I think she is smart to go back to friendship mode before she gets hurt because I'm pretty sure Joss will turn her attention toward Cam again at some point.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X