Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha and Chase make the others look stupid

Michael and Willow don't get any sympathy from me ...they look very stupid for not realizing that the people they are to suppose to love are lying ...Carly figured it out and Finn figured it out and the 2 stupid morons haven't figured it out ..they didn't really love Chase and Sasha or they would have been able to figure it out ...

Yeah but their plan is stupid too but this whole WILLOW IS THE ONLY womana in the WORLD good enough to be WIley's step mama is stupid

Comment

• emsnana
      emsnana
      Soap Addict
      emsnana commented
      Editing a comment
      Very stupid stories ...this story might have made sense in 1950 but not in today's world

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
    Michael and Willow don't get any sympathy from me ...they look very stupid for not realizing that the people they are to suppose to love are lying ...Carly figured it out and Finn figured it out and the 2 stupid morons haven't figured it out ..they didn't really love Chase and Sasha or they would have been able to figure it out ...
    I don't blame Willow for believing it because Chase went way over the top in blaming her and Wiley for the affair. He put it squarely on her that it was her fault.

Michael, OTOH, didn't talk to Sasha. He just yelled at her until she ran from the premises. I can see your point with him. Michael is reacting to Willow; if he had done what Finn and Carly did - ask Chase and Sasha what happened, he'd probably realize the story doesn't hold water. Maybe he doesn't really care for Sasha as much as he does Willow.....

Comment

• LuvIsLife
      LuvIsLife
      Soap Addict
      LuvIsLife commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the thing with Michael since his pairings are always lack luster they move him onto to the next one like nothing ever happened. I mean I didn't like him and Sabrina or the Sabrina character but look how quickly he moved on after she died in such a cruel way and supposedly he looooved her enough to propose to her. Compare his "grief" over her and how quickly he got over it to Nik when he lost Emily. No comparison.

I think deep down they both know what really happened, but wanted to do what they are doing, so they took the opening. It would have happened anyway.

Michael wants Willow and Willow wants Wiley.

Comment

emsnana
    Soap Addict
    emsnana, I agreed with you right up to the last statement. Michael's and Willow's love for Sasha and Chase is exactly why they can't figure out what happened! It's been what, 1-2 days (In soap opera world) since this happened. Their initial reactions of anger and hurt are very believable and normal in a scenario of betrayal. Finn is a doctor who's skilled in listening to what people say and what they do not say as a part of his medical interviewing technique. Carly is a person who has lied so often that she has trained herself to be able to do more or less the same thing Finn does. You can love or hate Carly, but she is a very shrewd judge of character. Now at some later date, once they have gone through all of the stages of their grief for their losses, they should start questioning whether the affair was a sham because they do know their partners and they will be able to see how Sasha and Chase interact with each other. They're too hurt to think clearly. As for Finn and Carly, neither had a horse in that race other than their love for their relatives! Their whole lives were not ruined along with the futures they'd envisioned.

Comment

See this is where I'm really confused. I thought this was the big scheme, worked out by all 4 of them, to set up the fake marriage. Now it appears only Sasha and Chase are in on it, which makes no sense. Chase could have simply explained everything to Willow today and plan countinue. Just really stupid IMO

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches
      Senior Board Member
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      Sloppy S/L ~ Yes, it should have been a plan between the Four Musketeers...
      but no.
      I'm just waiting for Chase and Sasha to drink one too many glasses of wine, and then have sex for real.

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1
      Executive Poster
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Willow didn't want to marry Michael - so Chase and Sasha tried to take the choice away from her and force her hand by lying about having an affair. At first Willow didn't want to believe it and said they could work through it - but Chase made sure she left thinking that it was all her fault.

And when he feebly tried to explain today - Willow felt too hurt to hear it. Because he BROKE HER before she walked out the door that night.

Stupid, stupid, STUPID, storyline.

I think the point is that both Finn and Carly are older, more experienced and not blinded by the emotions Michael and Willow are currently feeling.. so they are more clear-eyed and quickly figured it out. By the time Michael and Willow get a clue, they will be married, have custody of Wiley and be falling in love with each other.....

Comment

First off, I agree with all the posts here saying this storyline is stupid. Because not only is it stupid, but it is regressive and insultingly misogynistic. We are in the 21st century, for god's sake. I think all the characters are being dumbed down for the sake of this plot (which is saying something because Michael was never that bright to begin with). I am giving Willow a pass because of her history, but that can only go so far.

Who I am REALLY annoyed with is (aside from the writers) is Diane Miller. If she is supposed to be this exceptional lawyer (and we have SEEN her work; when the writers want to she does deliver), She could easily win the case for Michael without him having to marry anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
        I agree with you. Even Jax found it hard to believe that Sasha would cheat on Michael. You are right. This makes Michael and Willow look extremely stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BettieCat View Post

Michael wants Willow and Willow wants Wiley.
          This is the truth and nothing but the truth

Comment

Originally posted by 4everJJfan View Post
            I think the point is that both Finn and Carly are older, more experienced and not blinded by the emotions Michael and Willow are currently feeling.. so they are more clear-eyed and quickly figured it out. By the time Michael and Willow get a clue, they will be married, have custody of Wiley and be falling in love with each other.....
            Michael and Willow are adults. Isn't Michael in his 30s? If Michael and Willow were truly "blinded by emotions" they would definitely refuse to believe that Chase and Sasha would cheat. That's what people do when they are in love.

Comment

I think all four of them look stupid. I think Chase and Sasha are stupid for taking decisions out of Michael and Willow's hands. (I don't think there's a way to justify Michael needing to marry Willow in this century either. But this is the story we're stuck with.) There's a presumptive arrogance about making decisions that Mikey and Willow are too "fragile" to make that's off-putting. Of the two, I can at least give Chase a tiny bit of credit for giving up Willow to thwart Nelle. But Sasha just kind of comes off as manipulative and "Carly-like", which retroactively makes her relationship with Michael creepier.

And what to say about Willow and Michael. Two dim bulbs got even dimmer? When do they think Chase, the cop, and Sasha, deep in the process of starting her own business, had time for this hot affair? Not just "one mistake", but something that had gone on for a while? Personally, I think Michael's just ignoring the obvious questions because a) he's crushed on Willow since meeting her, and b ), it opens a sure path to secure his son. He says he thinks about what this attachment "costs" Willow, but in the end, Wiley matters more. As for Willow, I guess this is where her sad and tragic past is supposed to make me root for her. I'm on overload. In less than two years, she's lost two children, been persecuted by Nina, had her toxic ex-cult leader harass her some more, learned her father was murdered, been horribly betrayed by her mother, lost her job, and had her "perfect" boyfriend "cheat" on her. And yet, I don't care. How so much airtime eating plot could have made me this apathetic towards her, I don't know.

Comment

• Ilovmydog
                Ilovmydog
                Recurring Poster
                Ilovmydog commented
                Editing a comment
                I so agree with you!! Just because we are locked down with "starving kids" all day doesn't mean we are stupid enough to suspend our belief this much!!

Thank you! I completely agree. Michael is supposed to be a successful CEO and be such a dummy. This is seriously insulting to viewers if we are to believe he can run a company and be completely naive. It doesnt work that way. You’d think he’d have more scruples being raised by Sonny and Carly
              And Willow is always portrayed as the weak damsel in distress who needs a hero to save her. Yuck!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X