Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! I love that Carly KNOWS Sasha is lying! Toooo funny!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO! I love that Carly KNOWS Sasha is lying! Toooo funny!

The whole lie thing is so dumb and Carly knows it's BS! You can't fool a old school schemer and Carly knows her stuff. Love that she could smell the lie a mile away.

If SHE can figure it out, why can't Willow and Michael see through this DUMB lie?

Originally posted by Y&ROn&Off View Post
    The whole lie thing is so dumb and Carly knows it's BS! You can't fool a old school schemer and Carly knows her stuff. Love that she could smell the lie a mile away.

If SHE can figure it out, why can't Willow and Michael see through this DUMB lie?
    I think the thing is Willow and Micheal sort of WANT the lie to be true because they want to get married for Wylies sake and they won't hurt the other people that love them when they do if those people hurt them first.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina
      Contract Poster
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know about that. Michael has always been pretty dense and Willow, with her background, seems to expect to be hurt.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady
      Soap Addict
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      eileenregina
      Contract Poster
      eileenregina You beat me to the punch. Michael has always been dense, and always been written in whichever way the writers want him to be (he really doesn't have a distinct personality). That said, he shouldn't be THIS stupid and gullible, considering he knows how people in his circle of relatives think.

I'm more understanding of Willow, considering her background. She's been let down/deceived so many times, she'll probably beat herself over not seeing the signs of the affair (which, there weren't any, which arguably makes this all the more worse).

I just knew Carly wouldn't believe story. She has been around that block more than once. Love how she called Sasha out on the lie.

Comment

Of course Carly would do the same thing and she would do the same thing MIchael is going to do and have a fake wedding. She doesn't mind lying

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

I think the thing is Willow and Micheal sort of WANT the lie to be true because they want to get married for Wylies sake and they won't hurt the other people that love them when they do if those people hurt them first.
      I see you're perspective....

Comment

I was hoping that Carly's validation would give Sasha the psychological boost that she needed to help her. Chase mentioned waiting for that moment when he was felt he was doing right (from the LT), and Sasha agreed. Carly gave her one! I am beginning to wonder about Sasha......
      OLTLBoomer
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Last edited by OLTLBoomer; April 30, 2020, 05:46 PM. Reason: Got the LT scene mixed up....

Comment

Me too! I was sooo hoping when all this happened that she would.

Comment

I knew Carly would see right through it. I can already see the day coming down the road when something happens and Carly decides to scream at Michael telling him the truth ... I can already hear her saying "Michael, Sasha did it to protect you and Wiley!" But by then it will be too late, Michael and Willow will be married and in love. This is definitely a typical soapy story line, but I really liked Chase and Willow, not really into Willow and Michael. Sasha seemed a better match for Michael to me. Oh well, no one stays together on soaps, I doubt Michael and Willow will either.

Comment

An Carly is not giving any thought to Sasha/Chase/Willow as people and only wants what her son wants expense of everything

Comment

Carly seems to be the only one with a sharp mind. Everyone else in this story look like dumb fools. Sorry to be harsh but thats how it comes across.

Comment

I would've been ticked if Carly didn't know! She's been having these conversations with Sasha and with Carly being a manipulator too, it would've been really stupid for her not to see through it.

Still think the whole thing is stupid but at least the writers got one thing right as they are going down this path.

Comment

I hoped she would. Carly is no dummy!

Comment

I'm surprised Carly figured it out. She not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Comment

I just watched today - THANK you Carly for realizing what Sasha and Chase did.

However, I wanted to SHAKE Chase when Willow came back to get her things. I hate what has been done and I do not care if it’s for the “greater good” of Wylie. That is ludicrous. Michael and Willow are not to fall-in-love. Diane kept pushing “purity”, meanwhile she represents Sonny and Jason who are far from pure. How can she help get them from whatever crimes they have committed and can’t get Michael custody over Nelle.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X