Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hates Cyrus?

Yuck, do not like Cyrus. He just gives me the ickies. I hope he's not going to be around long. I'd like to see Jordan take him out and get her revenge.

Of course Sonny implied to Jordan that if she got him out of jail he would kill Cyrus. He would "take care" of it. I don't see anything like that happening.
    I'd have been happy if Jason took him out right away. Just get rid of him.

I like Cyrus as a villain. We haven't had a good villain in a while. He's a cross between Faison & Sonny and he's very entertaining.

Comment

I'm loving Cyrus. Jefff Kober makes a great villian and cleans up really nice too. He is an imposing character tall, handsome and has great hair. It's about time someone came to town to give Sonny some competition. Hope Cyrus sticks around for a long time. Might even have some romance in his future,

Comment

• RoidRage
        RoidRage
        Board Regular
        RoidRage commented
        Editing a comment
        Strangely sexy (in love with that voice) and a great actor. I hope he stays.

ME!
      but I liked him on NCIS LA when Heddy rescued him . Lol

Comment

For me, he is on the same level of skeevy as Shiloh was. Yuck.

Comment

I think he’s an awesome villain played by an excellent actor. I hope he sticks around.

Comment

I'm actually really liking the actor

Comment

I hate the character, he attempted to kill people's lives and kidnapped kids. Had his goons shoot the mayor, and blackmailed Jordan. He is the worst type of bad guy.

That being said, he is doing a good job acting. So I could see him stick around. Maybe have a romance with Laura? He is just so smug and confident. Lol

Comment

I am not sure how they are going to deal with him if they, the writers, want the character to stay on the show. He has the Police Commissioner Jordan under his thumb She can’t even let her son’s kidnapping be investigated. I don’t recall a person in the the police department on a soap ever being in this terrible position where they are so under the thumb of a criminal on the show. Cyrus told Sonny he can not stop pushing his drugs because he has a boss that won’t go for it and won’t let him leave PC. So what are they going to do with him. He can’t kill off Sonny or Jason to stay in power in PC. The only solution for Jordan, Sonny, Jason even Curtis May be to kill him.
            lovejomar
            Senior Board Member
            Last edited by lovejomar; April 30, 2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

He is a weird guy. Yes he sells drugs but Not outright evil like Anthony Z

Comment

To me Cyrus is unlike other Villains in the past...he's pulled me in I'm totally intrigued by what he's up to...so until he actually does something really bad that's unforgivable... at this point I can't get on board by saying I hate him

Comment

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
                  To me Cyrus is unlike other Villains in the past...he's pulled me in I'm totally intrigued by what he's up to...so until he actually does something really bad that's unforgivable... at this point I can't get on board by saying I hate him
                  He has a mystique for sure.

Comment

I happen to find him interesting. I think he makes an excellent bad guy. I hope he sticks around.

Comment

He’s a fantastic villain and has the potential to last for years.

Comment

He’s a great villain and I’m enjoying him on the show. I’ve seen the actor in a lot of other things and he never disappoints.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X