Kristina
    Look like they are related good casting GH

Yes it was good casting ...I love the Davis girls

Comment

M​​​​​​Olly looks like Ric
      Kristina looks like Sonny
      Sam looks like Julian

Comment

GH does great with casting. Sam, Kristina, and Molly all look like they could be related in real life. Same with Josslyn and Carly.

Comment

They do all look like they could be related and the have a nice chemistry between them. I used to love them until Sam because..this

Comment

Yes they do, especially Kristina and Molly.

Comment

I think that Willow could be the lost sister of Elizabeth and Hayden. All three are petite and carry tiny crossbody purses.

Comment

They look so much alike and have chemistry like sisters. I love watching them together.

Carly and Joss also look similar.

Jake and Cameron are also cast very well considering who their parents are...Aiden throws me a bit considering Lucky and Liz are both such blue eyed/brown haired beauties but the actor who plays Aiden is so dang cute I don’t mind it...he has a slight build like them and the hair fits...

Comment

Funny thing I never really noticed: Molly is taller than Sam and Kristina.

Not that it's that uncommon. Younger siblings are sometimes taller than their older siblings. I'm taller than two of my three older brothers.

Comment

I think Molly and Kristina look like they could be sisters. I don't think Sam looks much like either one of them.

Comment

The only thing I see in common is they all have brown eyes.

Comment

I think they all are good castings for Alexis's children. GH has a really good casting director. Even with kids he can see the potential to what they will grow to look like in a few years. Its why Cam is so confusing to me, he really does look like he could be Liz and Jason's child. He looks nothing like Zander like the OG Cam did. Aiden looks more like Liz/Zanders potential kid! Jake looks like Liz and Jason's child. Aiden, looks more like Liz and Nic's child or Liz and Zanders kid with this coloring, then Liz and Lucky's though. But that is with JJ Lucky in mind, he could pass for liz and GV's Lucky's kid I guess.

Comment

Different daddies. It seems to me like they should all resemble Alexis. They don't look like sisters, to me, Or, that they came from Alexis. But, that's just me.

Comment

I feel like they could all be Alexis' daughters. They do look like sisters. And yeah Molly does remind me of Ric, Kristina of Sonny and Sam of Julian!

Comment

I was coming here to post this thread! The scenes today....i was like wow they were PERFECTLY casted.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X