Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam is turning into Carly!

Haven't posted in a while. Sam has always one of my favourite leading ladies on this show! However, recently she has become unrecognizable. From what I have been seeing and thinking in the past few months, she is becoming more and more like Carly. Whining over a useless mob thug like Jason who clearly has all the time for Sonny, Carly, their kids, and the mob but none for his own kids.

And now she's butting into Molly's personal life, which is classic Carly behaviour. Her scenes with Brando gave me embarrassment as a Sam fan. It was fine when she just briefly told him to not mess with Molly as her big sister but to persistently badger him was so obnoxious. She's turning into Carly 2.0 and I don't like it!

yeah but might lead to her seeing Brando 🤔

Comment

Not for nothing but if you are just now seeing similarities between Sam and Carly, you missed a boat about 17 years ago.

Comment

• Dany
        Dany commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol haven't been watching for that long but I guess I erased a lot of the past since I liked Sam with Drew a lot more.

Sam gets worse all the time. Her toddler temper tantrum in the safe house, her stupid blackmail scam against the PO, her going off on her mother in the bar , and now her confrontation with Brando for something that was none of her business have all made her miserable to see on screen. I like her less than I like Carly. And I hate Carly.

Comment

She has always been very Carly-ish to me. While not getting TPTB's protection as much as Carly gets.

Comment

I am a big Sam supporter, but she was absolutely HORRIBLE with Brando today (Wednesday). Going on and ON, unmercifully

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X