Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Lulu’s other kid during all the Charlotte drama?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Lulu’s other kid during all the Charlotte drama?

Where is Rocco? At a friend’s house, at his grandmother’s, hiding under a rock? Charlotte seems to have escaped the house without Lulu being any the wiser, so I wouldn’t call her mother of the year. Personally, I am on Valentin’s side. Ava probably had it coming and there was no real harm done to her.

I don't possibly see how Valentin was justified in throwing Ava off a building, a move I'm pretty sure he thought would kill her.

Comment

Soaps, can only focus on one child at a time. Rocco would pop up here and then until the recast him with an adult and age him 10 years older.

Comment

I've been asking this since Violet's birthday party when he was a no-show. I'm wondering if they're doing a recast.

Lulu had mentioned how much Rocco is missing his dad but they never followed up on that.

Comment

Valentine had a temper tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted - and threw Ava off of a building. NOTHING warranted it at the time. No harm done?????? She was shoved off a balcony FFS - and landed in the pond. Her body suffered a severe trauma - and if Nik hadn't been there she very easily could have drowned. And it would have been MURDER. Had she landed on the pavement - she likely would have died. And it would still be MURDER.

Comment

• Logan13
            Logan13
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Logan13 commented
            Editing a comment
            And it would have been a murder that his little girl witnessed at that.

Originally posted by LisalovesJaSam View Post
          I've been asking this since Violet's birthday party when he was a no-show. I'm wondering if they're doing a recast.

Lulu had mentioned how much Rocco is missing his dad but they never followed up on that.
          They showed his picture today so probably not recasting yet.

I thought we were to believe that Rocco is upset and sad about Dante staying gone so long. Lulu said he's been struggling and I thought they made it sound like he didn't want to socialize much.

That and yes, he's at a friends or with Leo all the time.

Comment

I am sure Rocco is safely tucked away at the Quartermaine Attic of Children at the moment

Comment

rocco has been banished to the attic like he was when ms falconeri could only obsess over her embryos and then obsess over her dawghter .
              ms falconeri will likely forget about charlotte if she discovers she has yet another embryo floating around a freezer tank somewhere.
              she certainly forgot all about charlotte in a diner and the poor kid was snatched by cassandra.

then she forgot all about that precious dawghter whike she was tonsil tickle with the current man in her life and not watching the kid jump in freezing water.

Comment

Originally posted by Q777S View Post
                rocco has been banished to the attic like he was when ms falconeri could only obsess over her embryos and then obsess over her dawghter .
                ms falconeri will likely forget about charlotte if she discovers she has yet another embryo floating around a freezer tank somewhere.
                she certainly forgot all about charlotte in a diner and the poor kid was snatched by cassandra.

Today when Lulu blamed Valentin for Charlotte being kidnapped, I was like are you kidding me? Charlotte was with Lulu when she GOT kidnapped. I know Cassandra was targeting Val, but come on. Lulu had physical custody of Charlotte when she was abducted from Kelly's. As a mother, she was 100 percent to blame.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I like Valentin and I don't like Lulu, so I'll never call it "tried to kidnap" when he had joint custody. Was he going to whisk Charlotte away? Yes. But he didn't. It's not even "attempted kidnap".

And for the sake of argument I absolutely know that Cassandra only took Charlotte because of Val, but it was on Lulu's watch. Just like when she was sticking her tongue down Dustin's throat when her daughter hurled herself into the harbor. But of course Nikolas will be blamed for all of that too.

It's never Lulu's inattention to her own child that takes any blame.

• jmpenn90
                  jmpenn90
                  Contract Poster
                  jmpenn90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was more Valentin’s fault for the kidnapping from Cassandra. He has lots of enemies because of his lifestyle.

• Shellyinphx
                  Shellyinphx
                  Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                  Shellyinphx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The thing with Charlotte jumping in the water, she would have done that even if Lulu was watching her full on. And there was the time after it was found out that Val sold a chemical weapon to Helena that he took Charlotte and left with her.

And yes, Cassandra only took Charlotte because of Val who only a few days later was in the same diner with Nina and was not fully watching his daughter.

Nina certainly knows about the other time Val was going to kidnap Charlotte. They had passports ready to go, just like the ones he had made for the evil one to kidnap wiley.

Comment

Rocco should be a hot mess too. His father is gone and the last time he was home he was a shell of himself. We should be hearing about and seeing Rocco acting out too. Could you imagine the havoc these half siblings should be causing together? They need to recast Rocco and make him look closer to age in Charlotte and make him a little hell raiser whenever the show comes back. With a name like Rocvo he needs to be a hell raiser!

Comment

He's playing with his cousins Aiden and Jake
                    Shelly, Moderator
                    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They've said more than once that Rocco was hanging out with Leo and Grandma Liv too.

• Shellyinphx
                      Shellyinphx
                      Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                      Shellyinphx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Either way, he isn't at home alone and neglected.

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly. I appreciate when they comment that a kid is off with gran or at a sleepover. I never thought Lulu was neglecting Rocco in any way.

I thought of what if real life happened to soap life and ALL these parents suddenly had their kids 24/7 and they are suppose to stay home. because pretty much al these parents are free to gou out for a liesurely breakfast They have time to go for a drink without kids anytime of the day

Comment

Why are we even asking where Lulu's other kid is? We all know that children only appear on soaps if they are needed for a storyline. This is a Valentin storyline, so Rocco isn't needed.

Remember when everything was about Jake, and Aiden and Cam were always off somewhere? And then when the Aiden being bullied story started, how often did we see Cam and Jake? Only when needed for a direct plot point.

Comment

• Q777S
                        Q777S
                        Soap Addict
                        Q777S commented
                        Editing a comment
                        because why not wonder about the neglected child’s whereabouts. fans always wonder about these things. why do we ask any questions about anything - beacuse inquiring minds . 😳

• McShirls
                        McShirls
                        Soap Addict
                        McShirls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I totally agree with both of your posts!

• xoregonian
                        xoregonian
                        xoregonian commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And it's fun to speculate!

Originally posted by Bookworm8571 View Post
                      Where is Rocco? At a friend’s house, at his grandmother’s, hiding under a rock? Charlotte seems to have escaped the house without Lulu being any the wiser, so I wouldn’t call her mother of the year. Personally, I am on Valentin’s side. Ava probably had it coming and there was no real harm done to her.
                      You don’t think it is bad for a child to see her dad try and murder someone? I don’t like Ava at all but she didn’t deserve for Valentin to try and kill her. He is not being a good father to Charlotte because of the example he is setting.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X