Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what will stop molly from confessing to tj

i know molly wants to tell tj the truth but since its a soap i don't see that happening i just hope its not one of those fake confession scenes that scares the person from telling the truth

She would be very wrong to drag Brando's name into this confession.

Comment

It will probably happen according to the Soap Opera way. 'TJ, I have something very important to tell you....'

'Okay, but wait! I'm gonna do all the talking first. Blah, You know that I love you so hard. Blah, I'm so sorry that I.... Blah, I'm so glad that you had faith in me.... Now, what were you going to say?'.

Molly reconsiders and doesn't confess. She'll hold on to that til later, when it all blows up in her face.

Comment

This stuff usually blows up or comes out during a wedding ceremony. In this case during the domestic partnership.

Comment

In real life, Molly could have (safely) kept her secret. In soap life, she needed to tell TJ as soon as was possible. You just know that the secret will come out at the worst possible time! This couple deserves better, IMO.

Comment

I also think that it will be one of the others that know about the ONS. They will tell someone who will tell someone and it will get back to TJ. Which means to me that is how poor TJ will find out.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X